|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) A call to arms for God's people.
(b) Unity of mind controllers.
(c) A warning against the occult.
(d) The occult's winnings.
2. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
(a) Her love of theater.
(b) The bishop's sons.
(c) Her school work.
(d) Her sister.
3. Why does Johanna become depressed?
(a) Her sister has run away from home.
(b) Damon does not return her feelings.
(c) Her mother has died.
(d) Darker spirits are very attracted to her and will not leave her be.
4. What are these beings?
(a) Creations of Johanna's imagination.
(b) Very small, ruddy looking creatures.
(c) They do not actually exist.
(d) Large, overwhelming beings.
5. What does Beck help the author through?
(a) Recovery from her attack.
(b) Horrifying experiences with evil spirits.
(c) Her thesis project.
(d) Discovering God.
Short Answer Questions
1. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
2. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
3. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
4. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
5. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who else does Johanna meet and become fast friends with?
2. Why does Johanna decide to marry Beck?
3. What does Jesus' appearance mean for Johanna?
4. Why does the author's relationship with Beck suddenly come to an end?
5. What did Johanna rely on while being attacked by other school children?
6. What happens to be the real truth concerning Pachita's work?
7. As a part of the program, practitioners are given two mentors. Who are Johanna's mentors?
8. As a young student, Johanna tampers with a Ouija Board. What does she believe about the board?
9. What type of schooling did Johanna receive?
10. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why is Dr. Carlos angry with Tom?
This section contains 643 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)