|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(a) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
(b) Angry with Damon.
(d) Tired and relieved.
2. How do most occult practices present themselves?
(b) As a Godly, Christly influence.
(c) Safe and helpful.
(d) Dark and evil.
3. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; mind controllers.
(b) Tale; illusionists.
(c) Narrative; occult.
(d) Story; soldiers.
4. How did the nuns treat the author?
(a) The nuns are in different towards Johanna.
(b) The nuns shun Johanna because she is not Catholic.
(c) The nuns are extremely strict.
(d) The nuns were very caring.
5. What does Johanna envision her mind laboratory to be like?
(a) Her childhood bedroom.
(b) An indoor park.
(c) The theater at Chapel Hill.
(d) A luxurious room full of crystal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
2. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
3. What is present on Pachita's alter?
4. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
5. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who discovers the Mind Control program and what is it?
2. What type of schooling did Johanna receive?
3. Who does Johanna become very close to as a young girl?
4. What does the first chapter serve as for the rest of the book?
5. What did Johanna rely on while being attacked by other school children?
6. Growing up, what did many townspeople consider Johanna to be?
7. Why does the author's relationship with Beck suddenly come to an end?
8. What is the overall tone and feeling of Johanna's childhood?
9. What is situated on Pachita's alter?
10. How does mind control help humanity?
This section contains 622 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)