|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her parents.
(b) It appeared spontaneously.
(c) Her Catholic school.
(d) Her husband.
2. What does Teresias represent?
(a) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(c) A trusted companion.
(d) Evil and darkness.
3. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
(a) Teaches people to tap into their Alpha Wave powers.
(b) Enhances spiritual healing techniques.
(c) Controls the minds of members.
(d) Rejects the teachings of Jesus.
4. What is her snake's names?
5. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
(a) No, she could not stand being around her sister.
(b) No, her parents were very cruel to their children.
(c) Yes she does but she feels as though something is missing.
(d) Yes, but only with her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
2. What do Damon and Beck's names resemble?
3. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
4. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
5. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the two forms that Jesus appears to Johanna?
2. By not mentioning more of her parents actions in the book, what conclusion does the reader draw?
3. As a young student, Johanna tampers with a Ouija Board. What does she believe about the board?
4. What did Johanna rely on while being attacked by other school children?
5. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why is Dr. Carlos angry with Tom?
6. What reckless friend does Johanna meet in college?
7. Who else does Johanna meet and become fast friends with?
8. Pachita goes by two different names. What are those names?
9. What literary device is prevalent during the first part of the book?
10. What two colleges does the author attend?
This section contains 600 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)