|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
(b) God's work.
(c) Pagan rituals.
2. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
(a) The assignment of a mentor.
(b) The operations scheduled for tonight.
(c) An important meeting.
(d) The chance to meet her husband.
3. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
(c) A farm.
4. At first, what does Johanna think the Mind Control program does?
(a) Rejects the teachings of Jesus.
(b) Controls the minds of members.
(c) Enhances spiritual healing techniques.
(d) Teaches people to tap into their Alpha Wave powers.
5. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She does not have many friends.
(b) She is not an attractive girl.
(c) She is beaten by her parents.
(d) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
2. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
3. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
4. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
5. What is the last part of the entire book about?
Short Essay Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why is Dr. Carlos angry with Tom?
2. Who does Johanna become very close to as a young girl?
3. What is the overall tone and feeling of Johanna's childhood?
4. Where do the majority of Johanna's fretful experiences with spirits occur?
5. Why does the author's relationship with Beck suddenly come to an end?
6. Who else does Johanna meet and become fast friends with?
7. What happens to be the real truth concerning Pachita's work?
8. Who discovers the Mind Control program and what is it?
9. As a part of the program, practitioners are given two mentors. Who are Johanna's mentors?
10. How does mind control help humanity?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)