|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
(a) A crucifix.
(b) A Bible.
(c) A statue of the devil.
(d) A clock.
2. What does Teresias represent?
(a) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(c) Evil and darkness.
(d) A trusted companion.
3. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
(a) Future telling.
(b) Mind reading ability.
(c) Brainwashing ability.
(d) Her ability to mentally communicate across physical distances.
4. What theater was the author performing in DC?
(a) The Met.
(b) Ford's Theatre.
(c) Shakespeare Theater Company.
(d) JFK Performing Arts Center.
5. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) A balanced, healthy diet.
(b) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(c) Spending time with family.
(d) Quality time with friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
2. What are these beings?
3. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
4. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
5. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
Short Essay Questions
1. As a young student, Johanna tampers with a Ouija Board. What does she believe about the board?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why is Dr. Carlos angry with Tom?
3. Who else does Johanna meet and become fast friends with?
4. As Johanna grows up and attends college, what interests her?
5. What does the first chapter serve as for the rest of the book?
6. What type of schooling did Johanna receive?
7. What happens to be the real truth concerning Pachita's work?
8. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
9. What are the two forms that Jesus appears to Johanna?
10. What is the double meaning for the words "Mind Control."
This section contains 597 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)