|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are these beings?
(a) They do not actually exist.
(b) Large, overwhelming beings.
(c) Very small, ruddy looking creatures.
(d) Creations of Johanna's imagination.
2. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) The occult's winnings.
(b) A call to arms for God's people.
(c) Unity of mind controllers.
(d) A warning against the occult.
3. What is her snake's names?
4. Who is Dr. Carlos?
(a) A respected doctor, priest, and supporter of Mind Control.
(b) Mind Control researcher.
(d) Powerful psychic and psychologist.
5. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
(b) Dr. Carlos.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brainwashing is ________.
2. What is another and more sinister meaning of mind control?
3. What happens in Washington D.C.?
4. What or who is Teresias?
5. What does Johanna become very skilled in by working with Mind Control?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is the title of the section, "Exodus," symbolic?
2. At the beginning of Chapter 1, why is Dr. Carlos angry with Tom?
3. Why does Johanna decide to marry Beck?
4. As a young student, Johanna tampers with a Ouija Board. What does she believe about the board?
5. What literary device is prevalent during the first part of the book?
6. Where do the majority of Johanna's fretful experiences with spirits occur?
7. What does the author seem to be searching for at the beginning of the novel?
8. How does mind control help humanity?
9. What important character is Johanna introduced to after she joins the Light and Power House?
10. Who does Johanna become very close to as a young girl?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)