|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
(a) The theater is a comforting place.
(b) The theater is a kind of occult practice.
(c) The theater is a sanctuary.
(d) The theater has great deals on movies.
2. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
(a) The doctor thinks they are not being respectful of Pachita.
(b) He greatly respects the whole program.
(c) Tom is attempting to steal Pachita's power.
(d) Dr. Carlos is delusional.
3. Why does Johanna end her relationship with Beck?
(a) Johanna's father intensely dislikes Beck.
(b) Beck is too involved in his studies.
(c) Beck cheats on her.
(d) She does not love Beck.
4. What happens in Washington D.C.?
(a) A spirit violently attacked her.
(b) She gets injured while acting.
(c) A professor tries to take advantage of her.
(d) Johanna fights with Damon.
5. Where is Chapel Hill?
(a) At the University of North Carloina.
(b) In California.
(c) A part of the Art Institute of Boston.
(d) In Canada.
Short Answer Questions
1. What stories concerning her family is Johanna missing?
2. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
3. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
4. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
5. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who discovers the Mind Control program and what is it?
2. As a young student, Johanna tampers with a Ouija Board. What does she believe about the board?
3. As Johanna grows up and attends college, what interests her?
4. As the book begins, what business is the author undertaking?
5. Where do the majority of Johanna's fretful experiences with spirits occur?
6. What did Johanna rely on while being attacked by other school children?
7. From an early age, what often distracted and bothered Johanna?
8. What reckless friend does Johanna meet in college?
9. What two colleges does the author attend?
10. Why does the author's relationship with Beck suddenly come to an end?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)