|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
(a) A clock.
(b) A crucifix.
(c) A Bible.
(d) A statue of the devil.
2. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
(a) Her love of boys.
(b) Her acting ability.
(c) Her interest in theater and occultism.
(d) Her ability to make friends.
3. What does Teresias represent?
(a) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
(b) A trusted companion.
(c) Evil and darkness.
4. What theater was the author performing in DC?
(a) JFK Performing Arts Center.
(b) Ford's Theatre.
(c) Shakespeare Theater Company.
(d) The Met.
5. What or who is Teresias?
(a) Johanna's one and only friend.
(b) A statue.
(c) Johanna's first boyfriend.
(d) A special doll from her childhood.
6. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
(a) Brainwashing ability.
(b) Future telling.
(c) Her ability to mentally communicate across physical distances.
(d) Mind reading ability.
7. What do Damon and Beck's names resemble?
(a) Dangerous and Reckoning.
(b) Dane and Beckon.
(c) Demon and Beckon.
(d) Dane and Reckoning.
8. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
(a) Cousin Andy.
(b) Johanna's sister, Kim.
(c) A family member from Johanna's generation.
(d) Johanna's mother.
9. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
(a) Stanley and Tom.
(b) Tom and Carlos.
(c) Damon and Beck.
(d) Eric and Jason.
10. What type of school did the author attend?
(a) A Jewish Day School.
(b) Catholic School.
(c) A public Mexican school.
(d) Johanna was home schooled.
11. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her parents.
(b) It appeared spontaneously.
(c) Her Catholic school.
(d) Her husband.
12. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(a) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
(b) Angry with Damon.
(c) Tired and relieved.
13. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
14. What is present on Pachita's alter?
(a) A picture of her mother.
(b) The Virgin Mary.
(c) Cuauhtemoc, an Aztec warrior.
(d) St Joseph.
15. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
(a) Fun and whimsical.
(b) Stormy, dark and oppressive.
(c) Light and airy.
(d) Mysterious and confused.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
2. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
3. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
4. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
5. Where is Wesleyan located?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)