Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Chapter 1
1. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
2. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
3. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
4. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
5. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
6. What is the last part of the entire book about?
7. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
8. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
9. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
10. What is present on...
This section contains 1,767 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)