Eight Week Quiz E
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
(a) They stir up angry feelings.
(b) She does not notice them.
(c) They provide calmness in her chaotic life.
(d) She is confused by the crucifix.
2. After one operation, what could the author see in Hermanito?
(a) Hatred and rage.
(b) Kindness and forgiveness.
3. What makes the young author's life difficult?
(a) She hears voices and sees evil beings.
(b) She is not an attractive girl.
(c) She does not have many friends.
(d) She is beaten by her parents.
4. What does the reader have a clear understanding of at the end of Chapter 9?
(b) A major shift will happen in Johanna's life.
(c) That something bad is lurking in the future.
(d) Who the author is and what is important to her.
5. By the end of the chapter, what is she solely focusing on?
(a) Ending her relationship with her lover.
(b) Her new marriage.
(c) Her fractured relationship with her parents.
(d) Her new relationship with God.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Shelia insist that Johanna read?
2. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
3. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
4. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
5. What type of school did the author attend?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)