|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
2. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
(a) A search for truth.
(b) Fleeing away from evil.
(c) The vileness of evil.
(d) The search for justice.
3. At first, how does Johanna think that Hermanito's surgeries can help others?
(a) Hermanito is not willing to share is knowledge.
(b) She knows that true medicine is not what Hermanito practices.
(c) She would be able to learn from him and spread the knowledge throughout the world.
(d) She thinks academic medicine can learn from Hermanito.
4. What of the author's shift in this section?
5. Was was the author's childhood friend's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
2. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
3. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
4. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
5. What does the reader have a clear understanding of at the end of Chapter 9?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)