|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
(a) Her family's support.
(b) Her fascination with acting.
(c) Her close group of friends.
(d) The feeling of comfort from the crucifix.
2. What does Beck help the author through?
(a) Recovery from her attack.
(b) Horrifying experiences with evil spirits.
(c) Her thesis project.
(d) Discovering God.
3. Where is Chapel Hill?
(a) At the University of North Carloina.
(b) In Canada.
(c) A part of the Art Institute of Boston.
(d) In California.
4. Who dies in the section, Exodus?
5. Name one more presence of the occult in everyday lives.
(c) Horoscopes and astrology.
Short Answer Questions
1. Does Johanna ever see Pachita again after visiting Europe?
2. How does Johanna's tone change in the last section of the book?
3. What does Johanna envision her mind laboratory to be like?
4. Has Hermanito ever failed during a surgery?
5. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)