|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, what did Mind Control mean to Johanna?
(b) A way to control her family.
(c) A way to make Damon love her again.
(d) A way to control one's own mind.
2. How do most occult practices present themselves?
(a) Dark and evil.
(b) Safe and helpful.
(c) As a Godly, Christly influence.
3. What is propaganda?
(a) Mean, evil pictures.
(b) A mode of communication used to influence attitudes.
(c) Manic posters, and pop culture.
(d) Hurtful words used to bring negative feelings.
4. What does Beck help the author through?
(a) Her thesis project.
(b) Discovering God.
(c) Recovery from her attack.
(d) Horrifying experiences with evil spirits.
5. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) Johanna's brother.
(b) A bishop's son.
(c) Johanna's boyfriend.
(d) A friend's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
2. Where is Chapel Hill?
3. How does the author feel when Jesus appears to her?
4. Chapters 2-9 mostly dealt with _______, setting a background for the story.
5. Has Hermanito ever failed during a surgery?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)