|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
(a) Sheila Bird.
(b) Jesus Christ.
2. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
(a) Lots of friends.
(b) The presence of religion.
(d) A close family unit.
3. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
(a) Helps participants become aware of their potential for helping the community.
(b) He would like the program to grow and help millions.
(c) Heal people and invite them into the program.
(d) To do community service in the community.
4. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
5. In Johanna's opinion, what must all Christians do?
(a) Be kind to others.
(b) Study the Bible to discern the true manifestations of God's spirit.
(c) Only hang out with one another.
(d) Ignore the truth about good versus evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
2. What does the reader have a clear understanding of at the end of Chapter 9?
3. Where does the manifestation of God's power really come from?
4. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
5. Where does the author usually encounter fretful spirits?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)