|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She failed a test.
(b) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
(c) She has just lost her boyfriend.
(d) She lost a bet.
2. Why does Johanna end her relationship with Beck?
(a) Beck cheats on her.
(b) She does not love Beck.
(c) Beck is too involved in his studies.
(d) Johanna's father intensely dislikes Beck.
3. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
(a) Her mother and father.
(b) Tiresias and Mephistopheles.
(c) Her friend Beck.
(d) Her sister.
4. What Christian organizations does she join?
(a) The Church of Mary and Jesus.
(b) Light and Power House.
(c) The Good Faith Church.
(d) Fellowship of the Sun.
5. In Johanna's opinion, what must all Christians do?
(a) Only hang out with one another.
(b) Ignore the truth about good versus evil.
(c) Be kind to others.
(d) Study the Bible to discern the true manifestations of God's spirit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What operations does she witness?
2. Brainwashing is ________.
3. Where does Johanna's father find the mind control program?
4. What does Johanna's test prove?
5. While clearing her life of the occult, what does Johanna also clear her life of?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)