|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
(a) Professor Amelia.
(b) Beck because he comforts her.
(c) Damon because he comforts her.
(d) The Little People.
2. If someone disagrees with the author what would the author assume about the individual?
(a) They are unwilling to listen.
(b) They do not follow Christian ways.
(c) That disputer is under the influence of Satan.
(d) The disagreer is wrong,.
3. Where does Kim suggest Johanna go visit while on her journey through Europe?
4. What does Hermanito hate about Pachita?
(a) Her garnish nail polish.
(b) Her glasses.
(c) Her moles.
(d) Her ugly hair.
5. When Hermanito breaks down in tears, what does he call himself?
(a) All powerful.
(b) A coward.
(c) A god.
(d) All knowing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens in Washington D.C.?
2. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
3. Where does Damon take the author on this excursion?
4. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
5. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)