|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Tom's philosophy in teaching Mind Control?
(a) Participants can become aware of their potential to protect humanity.
(b) It is an art.
(d) Not everyone is gifted enough to practice.
2. What is the title Exodus reminiscent of?
(a) Leaving ones home.
(b) The Bible and the tale of the Jews exit from Egypt.
(c) Changing one's life.
(d) Pachita leaving mind control.
3. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
(a) A search for truth.
(b) Fleeing away from evil.
(c) The vileness of evil.
(d) The search for justice.
4. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
(a) She also felt as though she was around evil.
(b) She wished for Hermanito to die.
(c) She was mesmerized by Hermanito.
(d) She believed too much in Hermanito's ability to heal.
5. What is Johanna's father concerned about at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) His wife's help.
(b) Her work with Pachita.
(c) His daughters' relationships.
(d) His job.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
2. What reputation does she gain?
3. What does Damon get the author to do?
4. What has Johanna removed from her life as New Foundation ends?
5. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)