|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What theater was the author performing in DC?
(a) The Met.
(b) JFK Performing Arts Center.
(c) Ford's Theatre.
(d) Shakespeare Theater Company.
2. What does Shelia insist that Johanna read?
(a) The Torah.
(b) Her favorite poem.
(c) The Bible.
(d) A self help book.
3. What does Johanna become very skilled in by working with Mind Control?
(a) Mind control.
(b) Mind reading.
(c) Psychic healing.
(d) Physical healing.
4. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
(c) Deceptive nature.
5. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
(a) Her love of herself.
(b) Her affection for cats.
(c) Her ability to communicate psychically.
(d) Her attempt at
Short Answer Questions
1. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
2. What is Johanna's ultimate purpose that will be revealed later in the novel?
3. Does the author seem to love her family?
4. Why does Johanna end her relationship with Beck?
5. What does the author fail to do as her stay begins to move away from being strictly narrative?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)