|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
(a) Simply Johanna's aunt.
(b) An evil priestess.
(c) Pachita's relative.
(d) A woman famous for her spiritual powers.
2. Does Johanna ever see Pachita again after visiting Europe?
(a) Yes, but only to tell her the truth she has discovered.
(b) Yes, only to collect her things.
(c) No she stops seeing her with haste.
(d) No, because she cannot bare the thought.
3. What do her encounters with spirits mean for the author?
(a) Her dead aunt's way of staying in touch.
(b) Manifestations of her connection with the spirit world.
(c) She feels as though she is going insane.
(d) Evil spirits looking to ruin her life.
4. How did the nuns treat the author?
(a) The nuns shun Johanna because she is not Catholic.
(b) The nuns were very caring.
(c) The nuns are extremely strict.
(d) The nuns are in different towards Johanna.
5. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
(a) She feels lost without Beck.
(c) Beck's continued comfort.
(d) Her friends push her to accept it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Name one presence of the occult in our everyday lives?
2. What happens in Washington D.C.?
3. What type of school did the author attend?
4. Who was the author unable to connect with?
5. What is the author's focus at the end of "Angry Shadows?"
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)