|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After one operation, what could the author see in Hermanito?
(c) Kindness and forgiveness.
(d) Hatred and rage.
2. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
(a) Helps participants become aware of their potential for helping the community.
(b) To do community service in the community.
(c) He would like the program to grow and help millions.
(d) Heal people and invite them into the program.
3. Where does the manifestation of God's power really come from?
(a) Faith in the religion's leaders.
(b) Inside believers.
(c) The belief from followers.
4. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
(a) She is confused by the crucifix.
(b) She does not notice them.
(c) They provide calmness in her chaotic life.
(d) They stir up angry feelings.
5. What reputation does she gain?
(a) People believe she is a witch.
(b) She is very wise.
(c) People think she is strange.
(d) She is promiscuous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Johanna think that the operations are?
2. What is propaganda?
3. Who is Hermanito?
4. Where does Damon take the author on this excursion?
5. How does the author feel that modern day Christian preachers and theologians treat life and teaching?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)