|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) The Koran.
(b) Spiritual Guides.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Religious leaders.
2. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
3. What other of Johanna's powers have improved?
(a) Mind reading ability.
(b) Her ability to mentally communicate across physical distances.
(c) Brainwashing ability.
(d) Future telling.
4. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
(a) Simply Johanna's aunt.
(b) Pachita's relative.
(c) An evil priestess.
(d) A woman famous for her spiritual powers.
5. What are Tim's honest intentions in regards to the Mind Control program?
(a) He would like the program to grow and help millions.
(b) To do community service in the community.
(c) Heal people and invite them into the program.
(d) Helps participants become aware of their potential for helping the community.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Chapel Hill?
2. Where does the author usually encounter fretful spirits?
3. Why does Johanna become depressed?
4. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
5. Name one presence of the occult in our everyday lives?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)