|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(a) Tired and relieved.
(b) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
(c) Angry with Damon.
2. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; mind controllers.
(b) Story; soldiers.
(c) Narrative; occult.
(d) Tale; illusionists.
3. What is Cuauhtemoc?
(a) Johanna's guardian.
(b) Tom's foreign cousin.
(c) An Aztec prince.
(d) A god that Pachita worships.
4. What is the importance of the title "New Foundation?"
(a) The roots of Johanna and Randolph's relationship are being established.
(b) Pachita's run-down home needs renovation.
(c) Johanna has found a new foundation for her love of cats.
(d) It represents the new foundation of the Christian Church.
5. Has Hermanito ever failed during a surgery?
(a) No, never.
(b) Yes, but only a couple of times.
(c) Yes, but not many times.
(d) Yes, but only with David.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who becomes the antagonist for the book?
2. What or who is Teresias?
3. What does Teresias represent?
4. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
5. Brainwashing is ________.
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)