|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) The Bible.
(b) The Koran.
(c) Spiritual Guides.
(d) Religious leaders.
2. What happens in Washington D.C.?
(a) A professor tries to take advantage of her.
(b) Johanna fights with Damon.
(c) She gets injured while acting.
(d) A spirit violently attacked her.
3. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
(a) Dirty, messy, and decorated in dead roses.
(b) Spotless and clean.
(c) A large mansion.
(d) A small shack.
4. What does Hermanito hate about Pachita?
(a) Her ugly hair.
(b) Her moles.
(c) Her garnish nail polish.
(d) Her glasses.
5. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
2. What has happened in the first 14 chapters?
3. What does the reader have a clear understanding of at the end of Chapter 9?
4. According to the author, what do members of the Pentecostal or Evangelical churches really experience?
5. Name one presence of the occult in our everyday lives?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)