|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
(a) Her father.
(c) Dr. Carlos.
2. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Separates her from young people her age.
(b) Creates an interesting personality.
(c) Makes her very popular.
(d) She finds her own group to hang out with.
3. Where does the author usually encounter fretful spirits?
(a) In graveyards.
(b) At school.
(c) In her home town.
(d) In theater buildings.
4. What happens to Johanna at the end of college?
(a) Travels abroad.
(b) She realizes that the theater is not safe for her.
(c) She gets an internship with a friend of the family.
(d) Returns to Mexico.
5. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
(a) The theater is a comforting place.
(b) The theater is a sanctuary.
(c) The theater is a kind of occult practice.
(d) The theater has great deals on movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. During her travels abroad, what does Johanna frequently experience?
2. What is present on Pachita's alter?
3. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
4. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
5. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)