|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Johanna think that the operations are?
(a) Pachita's work.
(b) Too good to be true.
(d) Gifts from God.
2. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
(a) Eric and Jason.
(b) Tom and Carlos.
(c) Stanley and Tom.
(d) Damon and Beck.
3. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; occult.
(b) Story; soldiers.
(c) Narrative; mind controllers.
(d) Tale; illusionists.
4. In "Mind Control," the author sees Jesus with a monstrous face. What does the author realize about this face?
(a) It is the true face of Satan impersonating Jesus.
(b) The face is a projection of fear.
(c) It is an evil spirit.
(d) She does not think it is Jesus.
5. During her travels abroad, what does Johanna frequently experience?
(a) New food and friends.
(b) A change of heart about her parents.
(c) Advice from her sister.
(d) Horrifying visions.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the book, what has the author abandoned?
2. What is another and more sinister meaning of mind control?
3. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
4. What operations does she witness?
5. Where does the manifestation of God's power really come from?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)