|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the author meet after joining a couple of organizations?
(a) Her best friend, Shannon.
(b) Her future husband, Randolph.
(c) Her adoptive son, Jeffery.
(d) Her new lover, Jason.
2. What does Beck help the author through?
(a) Recovery from her attack.
(b) Horrifying experiences with evil spirits.
(c) Her thesis project.
(d) Discovering God.
3. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
(a) She also felt as though she was around evil.
(b) She wished for Hermanito to die.
(c) She was mesmerized by Hermanito.
(d) She believed too much in Hermanito's ability to heal.
4. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) She ignores the evil beings.
(b) There is no evil being.
(c) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(d) Causes grotesque events to happen.
5. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
(a) The theater is a sanctuary.
(b) The theater is a kind of occult practice.
(c) The theater is a comforting place.
(d) The theater has great deals on movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
2. What makes the young author's life difficult?
3. What reputation does she gain?
4. How does the author feel that modern day Christian preachers and theologians treat life and teaching?
5. Where is Wesleyan located?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)