|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
(a) A desire to write plays.
(b) A friendly spirit named Professor Koch.
(c) She is an amazing actress.
(d) A conspiracy theory.
2. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
(a) Professor Amelia.
(b) The Little People.
(c) Damon because he comforts her.
(d) Beck because he comforts her.
3. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) Johanna's boyfriend.
(b) Johanna's brother.
(c) A bishop's son.
(d) A friend's father.
4. What is Tom's philosophy in teaching Mind Control?
(a) Not everyone is gifted enough to practice.
(b) It is an art.
(c) Participants can become aware of their potential to protect humanity.
5. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) Through studying the Bible.
(b) Condemning others.
(c) Talking about it with friends.
(d) It is actually shaky.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
2. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
3. What operations does she witness?
4. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
5. Who is Johanna's second mentor?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)