|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 15 and 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(a) God's grace.
(c) Pure evil.
2. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Makes her very popular.
(b) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(c) Separates her from young people her age.
(d) Creates an interesting personality.
3. As the chapter ends, what is Johanna richer with?
(c) Family ties.
(d) Book options.
4. Why does Johanna end her relationship with Beck?
(a) Johanna's father intensely dislikes Beck.
(b) Beck is too involved in his studies.
(c) Beck cheats on her.
(d) She does not love Beck.
5. What do Damon and Beck's names resemble?
(a) Dane and Reckoning.
(b) Demon and Beckon.
(c) Dangerous and Reckoning.
(d) Dane and Beckon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Johanna excited about the Mind Control program?
2. Does the author seem to love her family?
3. What Christian organizations does she join?
4. What gets the author through her childhood and adulthood?
5. How does the author feel when Jesus appears to her?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)