|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the first three quarters of the book concern itself with?
(a) Meeting her husband.
(c) Her childhood.
(d) Experiences of the occult.
2. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
(a) They provide calmness in her chaotic life.
(b) They stir up angry feelings.
(c) She does not notice them.
(d) She is confused by the crucifix.
3. On a narrative level, what does chapter one serve as for the rest of the book?
(a) A preface.
(b) A summary of the entire novel.
(c) Introduction to the rest of the author's story.
(d) A review of Christian values.
4. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) The Bible.
(b) Religious leaders.
(c) Spiritual Guides.
(d) The Koran.
5. What happens in Washington D.C.?
(a) Johanna fights with Damon.
(b) A spirit violently attacked her.
(c) She gets injured while acting.
(d) A professor tries to take advantage of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What theater was the author performing in DC?
2. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
3. What or who is Teresias?
4. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
5. Who is Mephistopheles?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)