|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is her snake's names?
2. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
(a) It makes Johanna powerful.
(b) The snake is evil. It is the embodiment of Satan.
(c) Snakes have long been aligned with God.
(d) Nothing. Johanna enjoys her pet snake.
3. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her school work.
(c) The bishop's sons.
(d) Her love of theater.
4. What do Damon and Beck's names resemble?
(a) Dane and Beckon.
(b) Demon and Beckon.
(c) Dane and Reckoning.
(d) Dangerous and Reckoning.
5. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
(a) Her parents.
(b) It appeared spontaneously.
(c) Her Catholic school.
(d) Her husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
2. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
3. What effects do crucifixes and crosses have on the author?
4. What is Cuauhtemoc?
5. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)