|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
(b) Dr. Carlos.
(c) Her father.
2. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
(a) A woman famous for her spiritual powers.
(b) An evil priestess.
(c) Simply Johanna's aunt.
(d) Pachita's relative.
3. What are these beings?
(a) Creations of Johanna's imagination.
(b) Large, overwhelming beings.
(c) They do not actually exist.
(d) Very small, ruddy looking creatures.
4. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
(a) Her sister.
(b) Her love of theater.
(c) Her school work.
(d) The bishop's sons.
5. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
(a) No, she could not stand being around her sister.
(b) No, her parents were very cruel to their children.
(c) Yes she does but she feels as though something is missing.
(d) Yes, but only with her sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
2. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
3. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
4. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
5. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)