|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(b) Tired and relieved.
(c) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
(d) Angry with Damon.
2. What does the author insist is important in leading a long and good life?
(a) Adhering firmly to Christian faith.
(b) Quality time with friends.
(c) A balanced, healthy diet.
(d) Spending time with family.
3. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Story; soldiers.
(b) Tale; illusionists.
(c) Narrative; mind controllers.
(d) Narrative; occult.
4. What is her snake's names?
5. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) Causes grotesque events to happen.
(b) There is no evil being.
(c) She ignores the evil beings.
(d) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
2. What type of school did the author attend?
3. Where is Wesleyan located?
4. Where does Damon take the author on this excursion?
5. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)