|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Teresias represent?
(a) A trusted companion.
(b) Evil and darkness.
(c) Goodness and light in Johanna's life.
2. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Tale; illusionists.
(b) Narrative; mind controllers.
(c) Narrative; occult.
(d) Story; soldiers.
3. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
(a) Religious leaders.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Bible.
(d) Spiritual Guides.
4. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) Causes grotesque events to happen.
(b) There is no evil being.
(c) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(d) She ignores the evil beings.
5. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
(c) A farm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Johanna become depressed?
2. What does Damon get the author to do?
3. What are these beings?
4. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
5. What is present on Pachita's alter?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)