|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens in Washington D.C.?
(a) A professor tries to take advantage of her.
(b) A spirit violently attacked her.
(c) Johanna fights with Damon.
(d) She gets injured while acting.
2. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
(a) Tiresias and Mephistopheles.
(b) Her friend Beck.
(c) Her mother and father.
(d) Her sister.
3. What frightening encounter does she have at the theater at Wesleyan?
(a) A female spirit haunts her.
(b) A person attacks her while working late at night.
(c) A male spirit haunts her.
(d) She falls in a trap door.
4. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(b) Tired and relieved.
(c) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
(d) Angry with Damon.
5. What do her encounters with spirits mean for the author?
(a) Manifestations of her connection with the spirit world.
(b) Her dead aunt's way of staying in touch.
(c) She feels as though she is going insane.
(d) Evil spirits looking to ruin her life.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
2. What reputation does she gain?
3. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
4. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
5. Where is Chapel Hill?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)