|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Johanna become depressed?
(a) Her sister has run away from home.
(b) Her mother has died.
(c) Darker spirits are very attracted to her and will not leave her be.
(d) Damon does not return her feelings.
2. What does Beck help the author through?
(a) Recovery from her attack.
(b) Horrifying experiences with evil spirits.
(c) Her thesis project.
(d) Discovering God.
3. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
(a) Spotless and clean.
(b) A small shack.
(c) A large mansion.
(d) Dirty, messy, and decorated in dead roses.
4. What are these beings?
(a) Large, overwhelming beings.
(b) They do not actually exist.
(c) Very small, ruddy looking creatures.
(d) Creations of Johanna's imagination.
5. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(b) There is no evil being.
(c) Causes grotesque events to happen.
(d) She ignores the evil beings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
2. What happens in Washington D.C.?
3. As the author looks at Pachita, what does she feel she is really seeing?
4. What do her encounters with spirits mean for the author?
5. What is her snake's names?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)