|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Creates an interesting personality.
(b) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(c) Separates her from young people her age.
(d) Makes her very popular.
2. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) A warning against the occult.
(b) Unity of mind controllers.
(c) A call to arms for God's people.
(d) The occult's winnings.
3. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
(a) The theater is a comforting place.
(b) The theater has great deals on movies.
(c) The theater is a kind of occult practice.
(d) The theater is a sanctuary.
4. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
(a) Johanna's sister, Kim.
(b) Cousin Andy.
(c) Johanna's mother.
(d) A family member from Johanna's generation.
5. Because Johanna and Tom are late to the meeting, what does she miss?
(a) The chance to meet her husband.
(b) The assignment of a mentor.
(c) The operations scheduled for tonight.
(d) An important meeting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
2. Why does Johanna become depressed?
3. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
4. What do her encounters with spirits mean for the author?
5. What is the only true source of inspiration for true faith?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)