|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
(a) Stormy, dark and oppressive.
(b) Mysterious and confused.
(c) Fun and whimsical.
(d) Light and airy.
2. What does Dr. Carlos think of Tom and his Mind Control program?
(a) He greatly respects the whole program.
(b) Dr. Carlos is delusional.
(c) The doctor thinks they are not being respectful of Pachita.
(d) Tom is attempting to steal Pachita's power.
3. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
(b) She lost a bet.
(c) She failed a test.
(d) She has just lost her boyfriend.
4. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
(c) God's work.
(d) Pagan rituals.
5. Where does Damon take the author on this excursion?
(a) To a graveyard.
(b) To a dance.
(c) To a church.
(d) Out to dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of school did the author attend?
2. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
3. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
4. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
5. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)