|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
(a) She is an amazing actress.
(b) A desire to write plays.
(c) A conspiracy theory.
(d) A friendly spirit named Professor Koch.
2. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
(a) Johanna's mother.
(b) A family member from Johanna's generation.
(c) Cousin Andy.
(d) Johanna's sister, Kim.
3. Why does Johanna become depressed?
(a) Her mother has died.
(b) Her sister has run away from home.
(c) Damon does not return her feelings.
(d) Darker spirits are very attracted to her and will not leave her be.
4. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) Separates her from young people her age.
(b) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(c) Creates an interesting personality.
(d) Makes her very popular.
5. What does Damon get the author to do?
(a) Try marijuana.
(b) Sleep with him.
(c) Create a play with him.
(d) Take hallucinogenic drugs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
2. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
3. What happens in Washington D.C.?
4. Does the author have many happy memories of being with her family as a child?
5. What is present on Pachita's alter?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)