|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While the rest of the book will be dark, what does the author give the reader a glimpse of at the end of the chapter?
(b) The vitality of youth.
(c) The evil that lurks within us all.
(d) Faith is a forgotten feeling.
2. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
(a) Shuffling feet.
(b) Grating, grinding noises.
(d) Sinister laughing.
3. What does the author believe her parents are responsible for?
(a) Verbal abuse toward her and her sister.
(b) Exposing her to adult behavior.
(c) Darkness that is present during her early years.
(d) Allowing bad influences of other people to be present.
4. What are the names of Johanna's two new male friends?
(a) Eric and Jason.
(b) Stanley and Tom.
(c) Tom and Carlos.
(d) Damon and Beck.
5. According to the author, what is the true quality of the occult practice?
(a) Deceptive nature.
Short Answer Questions
1. After her second encounter with Professor Koch, who does the author begin to see?
2. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
3. What does the author introduce Damon to in the chapter, Damon?
4. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
5. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)