|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(a) Pure evil.
(c) God's grace.
2. How does the author feel after the drugs have worn off?
(b) Like spirits are trapped inside of her.
(c) Angry with Damon.
(d) Tired and relieved.
3. What does the author's interest in the occult do to her social life?
(a) She finds her own group to hang out with.
(b) Separates her from young people her age.
(c) Makes her very popular.
(d) Creates an interesting personality.
4. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) A friend's father.
(b) Johanna's boyfriend.
(c) Johanna's brother.
(d) A bishop's son.
5. Who did Great Aunt Dixie feel would inherit her gift?
(a) A family member from Johanna's generation.
(b) Johanna's mother.
(c) Johanna's sister, Kim.
(d) Cousin Andy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
2. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
3. Eventually, what is Johanna suggesting of the theater?
4. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
5. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)