|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the nuns treat the author?
(a) The nuns are in different towards Johanna.
(b) The nuns shun Johanna because she is not Catholic.
(c) The nuns are extremely strict.
(d) The nuns were very caring.
2. What happens in Washington D.C.?
(a) A professor tries to take advantage of her.
(b) A spirit violently attacked her.
(c) She gets injured while acting.
(d) Johanna fights with Damon.
3. How did the evil being that lives in Johanna's house effect Johanna's life?
(a) There is no evil being.
(b) The evil being haunts Johanna at home but not when she is out with friends.
(c) She ignores the evil beings.
(d) Causes grotesque events to happen.
4. What does she discover at Chapel Hill's theater?
(a) A friendly spirit named Professor Koch.
(b) A conspiracy theory.
(c) She is an amazing actress.
(d) A desire to write plays.
5. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
(a) Pachita's relative.
(b) An evil priestess.
(c) A woman famous for her spiritual powers.
(d) Simply Johanna's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
2. How is Pachita's home described by Johanna?
3. What is the atmosphere of the beginning of the book?
4. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
5. Where is Wesleyan located?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)