|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She failed a test.
(b) She has just lost her boyfriend.
(c) She lost a bet.
(d) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
2. What flourished during the author's time at Wesleyan?
(a) Her love of boys.
(b) Her ability to make friends.
(c) Her acting ability.
(d) Her interest in theater and occultism.
3. Where is Chapel Hill?
(a) In California.
(b) In Canada.
(c) A part of the Art Institute of Boston.
(d) At the University of North Carloina.
4. What happens in Washington D.C.?
(a) Johanna fights with Damon.
(b) A spirit violently attacked her.
(c) She gets injured while acting.
(d) A professor tries to take advantage of her.
5. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(a) God's grace.
(c) Pure evil.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does her faith and roots of Christianity come from?
2. According to the author what does Pachita attempt to disguise her work as?
3. What is her snake's names?
4. What is Cuauhtemoc?
5. What leads her to accept Beck's marriage proposal?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)