|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5, 6, 7 and 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dies of occult like circumstances in "The Intruder?"
(a) A bishop's son.
(b) A friend's father.
(c) Johanna's brother.
(d) Johanna's boyfriend.
2. What is missing about the author's upbringing?
(b) The presence of religion.
(c) Lots of friends.
(d) A close family unit.
3. What is truly at the core of Pachita's work?
(a) God's grace.
(c) Pure evil.
4. What is Cuauhtemoc?
(a) Johanna's guardian.
(b) A god that Pachita worships.
(c) Tom's foreign cousin.
(d) An Aztec prince.
5. Where is Wesleyan located?
(a) New York City.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Great Aunt Dixie?
2. How did the nuns treat the author?
3. What is the author's search for Pachita representative of?
4. What does Damon get the author to do?
5. What are these beings?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)