Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10, 11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was present in the author's family situation before she was born?
(a) Satanic influences.
(b) The grace of God.
(c) Discord from the community.
(d) Unrest in her parents relationship.
2. Brainwashing is ________.
(a) Changing your mind of your own free will.
(b) Flushing your brain with fluids.
(c) A spiritual meditation.
(d) A coercive technique used to change beliefs.
3. What does the author believe she has found after so many years of darkness?
(a) A man to protect her.
(b) A place of peace.
(c) A safe haven from non believers.
(d) A new religion.
4. What is the metaphorical meaning of her pet snake?
(a) Nothing. Johanna enjoys her pet snake.
(b) The snake is evil. It is the embodiment of Satan.
(c) It makes Johanna powerful.
(d) Snakes have long been aligned with God.
5. How did another well known author feel about Hermanito/ Pachtia?
(a) She also felt as though she was around evil.
(b) She wished for Hermanito to die.
(c) She believed too much in Hermanito's ability to heal.
(d) She was mesmerized by Hermanito.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the author resent her parents?
2. Why does Johanna become depressed?
3. What is a pseudonym?
4. What theater was the author performing in DC?
5. What does Pachita keep on her alter?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)