One Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 13 and 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "The Intruder," what does the author hear to alert her of the being that follows her?
(a) Sinister laughing.
(c) Grating, grinding noises.
(d) Shuffling feet.
2. What does the author allow her parents to participate in?
(a) Some of Pachita's operations.
(b) Her life with her husband.
(c) Her school plays.
(d) Spells and rituals.
3. What type of neighborhood does Johanna live in as a child?
(d) A farm.
4. What does Johanna become very skilled in by working with Mind Control?
(a) Psychic healing.
(b) Physical healing.
(c) Mind control.
(d) Mind reading.
5. How does Johanna's faith grow deeper?
(a) Talking about it with friends.
(b) Condemning others.
(c) It is actually shaky.
(d) Through studying the Bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the importance of the title "New Foundation?"
2. Who is chosen to be Johanna's first mentor?
3. What is Johanna finally confronted with during book?
4. Who is really in control of the minds working within the Mind Control group?
5. Who does Johanna feel very connected to during her childhood?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)