1. At the beginning of "The Encounter," why is the author frustrated?
(a) She lost a bet.
(b) She is late for a meeting with Pachita.
(c) She failed a test.
(d) She has just lost her boyfriend.
2. Who are Johanna and Tom confronted by as they pull up to the house they are to visit?
(b) Dr. Carlos.
(d) Her father.
3. What does the author eventually think of Pachita's "true work?"
(a) She wishes to be apart of Pachita's work.
(b) She wishes to heal as Pachita does.
(c) She wants to worship Pachita.
(d) Pachita's true work is evil.
4. In "The Encounter," what literary device is used many times?
5. This _____ is the story of experiences with the ____.
(a) Narrative; mind controllers.
(b) Tale; illusionists.
(c) Story; soldiers.
(d) Narrative; occult.
6. What is the last part of the entire book about?
(a) Unity of mind controllers.
(b) A warning against the occult.
(c) The occult's winnings.
(d) A call to arms for God's people.
This section contains 4,668 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)