1. Who did Franklin initially address his autobiography opening to?
2. Franklin noted he was honest about his achievements without being falsely humble or arrogant and stipulated he would have changed some details to look better but did not for what reason?
3. Franklin saw nothing wrong with a little boasting, especially if he did what first?
4. Franklin noted the oldest son being apprenticed in a smithing trade was a tradition that went how far back?
5. In what other fields of employment did Franklin note some eventually found interest?
This section contains 5,318 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)