|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was it Franklin discovered in the end regarding his virtues?
(a) He was as virtuous as a human could be.
(b) He was not perfect and did not wish to be.
(c) He was not perfect and would never achieve perfection.
(d) He had mastered some virtues but not all.
2. One of Franklin's former employers had expanded his business to include what?
(a) Gift wrapping and packaging.
(b) A stationary shop.
(c) A private postal shop.
(d) A colonial post office.
3. On what schedule did Franklin approach his collection of virtues?
(a) 13 simultaneously.
(b) 1 daily, leaving others to chance.
(c) 1 bi- weekly, leaving others to chance.
(d) 1 weekly, leaving others to chance.
4. Which co-worker convinced Franklin to hold on a little longer with his new employer?
5. Franklin said it made more sense to start at the beginning and learn which language?
Short Answer Questions
1. Braddock was overconfident and did what?
2. These three elements Franklin discovered as essential to a happy individual became what for him?
3. What were some of the inventions of Franklin's beyond his stove?
4. Franklin received assistance from other intellectual club members for his business, but the club also supported what?
5. How successful was Franklin's funding proposal for the hospital?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)