|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter X.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did his new employer seek of Franklin?
(a) Obtain government work orders.
(b) Expand the print shop.
(c) Obtain new printing customers.
(d) Put his print shop back in order.
2. Which colleges awarded Franklin honorary degrees?
(a) Yale, Harvard.
(b) New York, Cambridge.
(c) Cambridge, Yale.
(d) Wesleyan, Boston.
3. Mr. Whitefield was from which locale?
4. What did Franklin need to await before setting up business?
(a) Printing supplies from Boston.
(b) Printing supplies from abroad.
(c) An affordable location to set up shop.
(d) Printing machinery.
5. Franklin's idea of a "good" human being is someone who treated others in what manner?
Short Answer Questions
1. The British troops' march was disastrous and most of the men were killed or wounded, and the rest fled back where?
2. Who provided Franklin a letter of recommendation when en route home from Philadelphia?
3. Subscribers signed a promissory note and agreed to pay what for any book they did not return?
4. What did Franklin institute using the building that Mr. Whitefield built?
5. Which three friends did Franklin spend his last months in Philadelphia with?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)