|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter VI.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. These three elements Franklin discovered as essential to a happy individual became what for him?
(a) His path in government.
(b) His true religion.
(c) His guide to the Bill of Rights.
(d) His approach to business.
2. Franklin wrote a number of controversial letters in whose newspaper under an anonymous name?
3. In printing colonial documents, Franklin met a number of what type of men?
(a) Religiously-oriented and influential.
(b) Commercially-oriented and influential.
(c) Militarily-oriented and influential.
(d) Politically-oriented and influential.
4. What did Franklin need to await before setting up business?
(a) Printing supplies from Boston.
(b) Printing supplies from abroad.
(c) An affordable location to set up shop.
(d) Printing machinery.
5. Upon Franklin's return to Philadelphia, where did the Governor of Pennsylvania send him to pick out his own printing equipment?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which co-worker convinced Franklin to hold on a little longer with his new employer?
2. What are other traits Franklin believed a "good" individual had?
3. In what other fields of employment did Franklin note some eventually found interest?
4. Why did Franklin think it was unfair for him to be required to contribute a portion of his pay into this community pot?
5. What did Franklin learn about Governor Keith's letters of credit?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)