|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Josiah and his second wife had how many children?
2. In what other fields of employment did Franklin note some eventually found interest?
(a) Financial and medical.
(b) Legal and political.
(c) Legal and medical.
(d) Military and political.
3. While he was good at writing, Franklin failed math, so Josiah put him to work in what business he operated?
(d) Tallow-chandler and soap.
4. Which three friends did Franklin spend his last months in Philadelphia with?
(a) Charles Osborne, Joseph Watson, Ralph James.
(b) Joseph Osborne, Charles Watson, James Ralph.
(c) Charles Osborne, Joseph Watson, James Ralph.
(d) Charles Osborne, James Watson, Joseph Ralph.
5. Franklin and Collins parted ways for a time after an argument about the equal education of women where Franklin took which position?
(a) For, with some limitations.
(c) Against, with limited exceptions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What problem was it Josiah cited why Franklin could not set up his own print shop upon his return from Philadelphia?
2. On his first day in Philadelphia, as he walked down the road, Franklin passed what for the first time?
3. Josiah was impressed by the letter of recommendation and allowed Franklin's return to Philadelphia to do what?
4. Franklin hated his father's trade and dreamed of doing what instead?
5. How did Franklin arrive in Philadelphia on his initial trip?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)