Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Adams and Jefferson think their age would help?
2. When was the Consular Convention with France that Jefferson discussed in a letter to Adams?
3. How much time had passed before Abigail wrote Jefferson a letter?
4. How often did Adams and Jefferson write as they aged?
5. How did Adams and Jefferson think the conditions were in the eighteenth century?
Compare and contrast an Introduction in non-fictional literature and fictional literature, using the Introduction in The Adams-Jefferson Letters as a reference.
Examine the aspects of aristocracy, why it was considered a threat to freedom, and the outlook of Adams and Jefferson on the ways to limit aristocracy.
Explain the ways that Jefferson became involved with education, the design that he had for public school systems and universities, and the subjects that he and Adams thought should be taught. Also, provide a comparison of their idea of education and the current educational system of the country.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)