Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Adams and Jefferson think their age would help?
2. When was the Consular Convention with France that Jefferson discussed in a letter to Adams?
3. How much time had passed before Abigail wrote Jefferson a letter?
4. How often did Adams and Jefferson write as they aged?
5. How did Adams and Jefferson think the conditions were in the eighteenth century?
The impact of The Adams-Jefferson Letters proved to be a valuable part of American history.
1) Describe the concepts and principles that Adams and Jefferson fought for in their lives.
2) Explain the reasons why Adams and Jefferson were aware of the importance of their correspondence and continued to write later in their lives.
3) Analyze the major things people can learn about the past, present, and future of America from The Adams-Jefferson Letters.
Discuss the perceived "radical" element in the views of Adams and Jefferson, the source of the label, their opinions of moderates of the time, and the reasons supporting their views. Also, provide an analysis of how the meaning of the term "radical" has been applied to other people or issues in the country.
Analyze the theme of friendship in The Adams-Jefferson Letters and how the friendship of Adams and Jefferson endured through time, tests, and silence.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)