|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which other country did Congress authorize a treaty with after the treaty with Prussia?
2. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
(a) June 10.
(b) July 10.
(c) July 4.
(d) June 4.
3. What year did both Adams and Jefferson pass away?
4. Which years were the letters written that are included in Chapter 1?
(a) 1778 and 1882.
(b) 1775 and 1880.
(c) 1777 and 1881.
(d) 1774 and 1879.
5. How long did Dr. Rush try to reconcile Adams and Jefferson?
(a) A few months.
(b) A few years.
(c) A few days.
(d) A few weeks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Jefferson live after retiring from the secretary of state position?
2. Which queen protected American vessels from the Barbary pirates, in Chapter 4?
3. Besides letters, what else did Adams and Jefferson write?
4. Why were few letters written between Adams and Jefferson early in their association?
5. How long after Adams established a friendly relationship with the Dutch would it help the U.S. alleviate debt?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)