|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the number of letters exchanged by Adams and Jefferson by 1820?
2. Besides letters, what else did Adams and Jefferson write?
(a) Other documents.
(d) Books, poems, and other documents.
3. How many missions were made to Algiers to deal with the Barbary pirates?
4. What year were the letters in Chapter 10 written?
5. What did Dr. Rush do in an attempt to convince Adams and Jefferson to begin corresponding again?
(a) He wrote letters only to Jefferson.
(b) He wrote letters to the other friends of Adams and Jefferson.
(c) He wrote letters only to Adams.
(d) He wrote letters to both Adams and Jefferson.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Adams do in response to Jefferson's presidential win?
2. How many years were covered, by the letters included in Chapter 11?
3. What assumption was the starting point of Adams' work about political theory?
4. Based on Adams' explanation, when did aristocracies exist?
5. Which one of the following was not included in the description of Dr. Rush?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)