|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which year were the letters in Chapter 8 written?
2. Besides letters, what else did Adams and Jefferson write?
(b) Books, poems, and other documents.
(d) Other documents.
3. What year did the letters in Chapter 9 begin?
4. Despite the Wars, what did Adams and Jefferson think about the century?
(a) That it understood human nature better than previous centuries.
(b) That it treated human nature well.
(c) That it treated human nature better than previous centuries.
(d) That it understood human nature well.
5. What was taking place because of the influence of Adams, Jefferson, and the American Revolution?
(a) Representative government was the only style used in Europe.
(b) Representative government was spreading in Europe.
(c) Representative government was spreading in countries outside of Europe.
(d) Representative government was spreading in Europe and other countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. As mentioned in a letter, which office did John Quincy Adams have before being removed by Jefferson?
2. In Chapter 10, how was Adams' outlook on the future dealings with aristocracy?
3. Which of the following was the result of the Dutch loan secured by Adams?
4. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
5. When did Adams think even an aristocracy of virtue could be corrupted?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)