|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adams think material improvements were changing people?
(a) During the War of 1812.
(b) Before the War of 1812.
(c) After the War of 1812.
(d) Both during and after the War of 1812.
2. How interested in politics were Adams and Jefferson later in life?
(a) Both Adams and Jefferson stayed interested in poiltics.
(b) Adams stayed interested in politics, Jefferson did not.
(c) Jefferson stayed interested in politics, Adams did not.
(d) Neither Adams nor Jefferson stayed interested in politics.
3. How many years were covered, by the letters included in Chapter 11?
4. When did Jefferson return to the United States?
(a) Summer of 1789.
(b) Winter of 1789.
(c) Fall of 1789.
(d) Fall of 1789.
5. When were the public school systems set up in Virginia?
(a) The 1880s.
(b) The 1890s.
(c) The 1860s.
(d) The 1870s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Jefferson do to upset the Adamses?
2. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
3. Overall, how did Adams and Jefferson view the world?
4. How did Jefferson meet Mrs. Maria Cosway?
5. Which role did Adams and Jefferson think education had in government?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)