|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year did both Adams and Jefferson pass away?
2. What things did Jefferson think governed Algiers?
(a) Money, fear, and cowardice.
(b) Money and cowardice.
(c) Money and fear.
(d) Fear and cowardice.
3. Along with Adams and Jefferson, how many other people were on the committee assigned to write the Declaration of Independence?
4. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) No concern.
(b) The only concern.
(c) A minor concern.
(d) A major concern.
5. What year did Adams and Jefferson become sick?
Short Answer Questions
1. What year did the letters in Chapter 9 begin?
2. How was Adams described in the Introduction?
3. How did Adams and Jefferson remember their revolutionary days in their later letters?
4. Which one of the following was not included in the description of Dr. Rush?
5. What year was it when Jefferson attempted to renew his correspondence with Abigail?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)