|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which queen protected American vessels from the Barbary pirates, in Chapter 4?
2. When did Jefferson return to France in Chapter 4 and begin writing to Adams again?
(a) The end of October.
(b) The beginning of October.
(c) The end of April.
(d) The beginning of April.
3. When did Adams and Jefferson begin reading voraciously?
(a) After their presidencies.
(b) During college.
(c) At a young age.
(d) During their presidencies.
4. Which year did Adams and Jefferson battle each other for the presidency?
5. What was the name of Jefferson's daughter that was sent to England to study with Abigail?
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how was Adams' outlook on the future dealings with aristocracy?
2. Despite the Wars, what did Adams and Jefferson think about the century?
3. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
4. Who stopped the correspondence, at the end of Chapter 8?
5. At what time did Adams and Abigail return to Boston?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)