|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Adams do in response to Jefferson's presidential win?
(a) He appointed one Federalist to office before Jefferson became president.
(b) He appointed a number of Federalists to office while Jefferson was president.
(c) He appointed one Federalist to office while Jefferson was President.
(d) He appointed a number of Federalists to office before Jefferson became president.
2. How long was Adams the Commissioner to France?
(a) From 1774 to 1776.
(b) From 1774 to 1778.
(c) From 1775 to 1779.
(d) From 1777 to 1779.
3. Which month was the last letter in Chapter 10 written?
4. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
(a) New York.
5. Which one of the following was not included in the description of Dr. Rush?
(a) Mutual friend of Adams and Jefferson.
(b) Writing teacher for both Adams and Jefferson.
(c) Signer of the Declaration.
(d) Well known doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of a letter did Adams write after meeting with the ambassador of Tripoli, in Chapter 4?
2. Which future system(s) did Jefferson have high hopes for?
3. Which of the following was not included in Jefferson's description in the Introduction?
4. Along with Adams and Jefferson, how many other people were on the committee assigned to write the Declaration of Independence?
5. What assumption was the starting point of Adams' work about political theory?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)