|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adams and Jefferson meet to talk about a new loan for the U.S.?
(a) Late 1789.
(b) Early 1788.
(c) Early 1789.
(d) Late 1788.
2. Where did Jefferson live after retiring from the secretary of state position?
3. What was Jefferson's response to Abigail's correspondence, in Chapter 8?
(a) He was not surprised.
(b) He was confused.
(c) He was happy.
(d) He was surprised.
4. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
(a) His oratorical ability and temperament.
(b) His writing ability.
(c) His writing ability and temperament.
(d) His oratorical ability.
5. Which documents did Adams and Jefferson want to preserve?
(a) The documents about the elections.
(b) The documents about the Congress.
(c) The documents about the revolution.
(d) The documents about their correspondence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years were covered, by the letters included in Chapter 11?
2. Which obstacles of Independence concerned Adams and Jefferson in 1777?
3. Where was Jefferson the governor?
4. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
5. What caused Adams to be angry with Jefferson before they reconciled?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)