|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
(a) July 4.
(b) June 10.
(c) June 4.
(d) July 10.
2. During the time that Jefferson served as secretary of state, how many letters did he write to Adams about foreign policy?
3. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
(a) New York.
4. When did Adams think material improvements were changing people?
(a) Before the War of 1812.
(b) After the War of 1812.
(c) During the War of 1812.
(d) Both during and after the War of 1812.
5. Why was the whale fishery lowered during the War of Independence?
(a) Its supplies were limited.
(b) Its markets expanded too quickly.
(c) Its markets shrank.
(d) Its supplies were unavailable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Jefferson's response to Abigail's correspondence, in Chapter 8?
2. What month did Jefferson's daughter pass away?
3. What aspects of history did Adams and Jefferson emphasize in their letters?
4. At Adams' request, what did Jefferson send during negotiations with the Portuguese?
5. How much was the Dutch loan that Adams secured?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)