|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jefferson step down as secretary of state?
2. When did Jefferson return to the United States?
(a) Fall of 1789.
(b) Summer of 1789.
(c) Winter of 1789.
(d) Fall of 1789.
3. As Adams recognized, where did aristocracies exist?
(a) Not very many places.
(b) All places.
(c) Only certain places.
(d) Most places.
4. How was Jefferson received in the England court as he tried to secure a commercial treaty?
5. As mentioned in Chapter 4, when did Jefferson visit England on Adams' request?
Short Answer Questions
1. What war was ongoing as Adams and Jefferson began to write to each other again?
2. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
3. When was the last letter in Chapter 8 written?
4. What items did Adams and Jefferson focus on gaining admittance to French markets?
5. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)