|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As mentioned in Chapter 11, why did Adams and Jefferson want the American people to understand the Revolution?
(a) To understand the price of freedom.
(b) To improve the representative form of government.
(c) To appreciate representative government.
(d) To remember the sacrifices made.
2. How did the communication between Adams and Jefferson resume?
(a) They both wrote to each other at the same time.
(b) Adams wrote to Jefferson.
(c) Jefferson wrote to Adams.
(d) The had a conversation at a political meeting.
3. When did Vergennes pass away?
(a) April, 1788.
(b) February, 1787.
(c) February, 1788.
(d) April, 1787.
4. When did Jefferson join Adams and Benjamin Franklin in France?
5. Which type of effect did Adams think Shay's Rebellion would have on government?
(a) It would have no effect.
(b) It would reduce its power.
(c) It would maintain its power.
(d) It would add to its power.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which position did Jefferson have when Adams was vice-president?
2. What caused Adams to be angry with Jefferson before they reconciled?
3. In Chapter 10, how was Jefferson's outlook on the future dealings with aristocracy?
4. What did Adams caution Jefferson about at the end of Chapter 3?
5. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)