|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What year were the letters in Chapter 10 written?
2. How many missions were made to Algiers to deal with the Barbary pirates?
3. What year was the "revolution" that the differences in the rival parties were leading to, in Chapter 8?
4. When did the results of the Constitutional Convention ion 1787 reach Adams and Jefferson?
5. What did Adams caution Jefferson about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Reducing trade with Europe.
(b) Getting too involved with European politics.
(c) Increasing trade with Europe.
(d) Ignoring European politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which documents did Adams and Jefferson want to preserve?
2. What alarmed Adams and Jefferson about the looting by the Barbary States?
3. As mentioned in a letter, which office did John Quincy Adams have before being removed by Jefferson?
4. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
5. When did Adams think even an aristocracy of virtue could be corrupted?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)