|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) A minor concern.
(b) No concern.
(c) A major concern.
(d) The only concern.
2. Which one of the following was not included in the description of Dr. Rush?
(a) Well known doctor.
(b) Signer of the Declaration.
(c) Writing teacher for both Adams and Jefferson.
(d) Mutual friend of Adams and Jefferson.
3. How much was the Dutch loan that Adams secured?
(a) Four hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(c) One hundred thousand dollars.
(d) Three hundred thousand dollars.
4. What assumption was the starting point of Adams' work about political theory?
(a) Politicians were not self-interested.
(b) Laws were irreversible.
(c) Laws were not irreversible.
(d) Politicians were self-interested.
5. What year was it when Jefferson attempted to renew his correspondence with Abigail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the profession of Maria Cosway's husband?
2. How was France's old regime described in 1787?
3. Along with the Dutch loan that Adams secured, what was the percentage to transfer the debt from France to Holland?
4. Which years were the letters written that are included in Chapter 1?
5. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)