|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Adams caution Jefferson about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Getting too involved with European politics.
(b) Ignoring European politics.
(c) Increasing trade with Europe.
(d) Reducing trade with Europe.
2. Along with the Dutch loan that Adams secured, what was the percentage to transfer the debt from France to Holland?
(a) Five percent.
(b) One percent.
(c) Fourteen percent.
(d) Ten percent.
3. When was the last letter in Chapter 4 written?
(a) July, 1787.
(b) February, 1787.
(c) October, 1787.
(d) January, 1787.
4. When did Adams and Jefferson meet to talk about a new loan for the U.S.?
(a) Early 1788.
(b) Late 1789.
(c) Late 1788.
(d) Early 1789.
5. What assumption was the starting point of Adams' work about political theory?
(a) Politicians were self-interested.
(b) Politicians were not self-interested.
(c) Laws were irreversible.
(d) Laws were not irreversible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many differences were resolved between the Adamses and Jefferson, by the end of Chapter 8?
2. What items did Adams and Jefferson focus on gaining admittance to French markets?
3. Where was Jefferson the governor?
4. When did Adams and Jefferson begin reading voraciously?
5. How many years were covered, by the letters included in Chapter 11?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)