|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was the last letter in Chapter 8 written?
2. How was Adams described in the Introduction?
(a) Short, round, and jovial.
(b) Short, slender, and jovial.
(c) Short, round, and reserved.
(d) Short, slender, and reserved.
3. During the time that Jefferson served as secretary of state, how many letters did he write to Adams about foreign policy?
4. As mentioned in a letter, which office did John Quincy Adams have before being removed by Jefferson?
(a) Commissioner of finance.
(b) Security commissioner.
(c) Commissioner of bankruptcy.
(d) Trade commissioner.
5. Along with the Dutch loan that Adams secured, what was the percentage to transfer the debt from France to Holland?
(a) One percent.
(b) Ten percent.
(c) Five percent.
(d) Fourteen percent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month did Jefferson's daughter pass away?
2. What did Adams and Jefferson use to support their positions in the letters?
3. Overall, how did Adams and Jefferson view the world?
4. At what time did Adams and Abigail return to Boston?
5. Which year was the last letter in Chapter 11 written?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)