|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the Novanglus letters, what did Adams defend for the Bay Colony?
(a) The authority to resist British oppression.
(b) The decision to have elections.
(c) The economic status.
(d) The trade agreements.
2. When did Jefferson join Adams and Benjamin Franklin in France?
3. Where was the Constitutional Convention of 1787 held?
4. How much was the Dutch loan that Adams secured?
(a) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Four hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Three hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
5. Why did Adams return to France in 1780?
(a) To negotiate with Great Britain for trade.
(b) To negotiate with Italy for trade.
(c) To negotiate with Great Britain for peace.
(d) To negotiate with Italy for peace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time had passed before Abigail wrote Jefferson a letter?
2. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
3. Why was the whale fishery lowered during the War of Independence?
4. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
5. How did Adams consider the U.S. Constitution?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)