|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pieces of "Homespun" did Adams send in a letter to Jefferson?
2. Why were few letters written between Adams and Jefferson early in their association?
(a) They spoke with each other frequently.
(b) They did not know each other's addresses.
(c) They did not have much to say.
(d) They preferred conversations.
3. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
4. When did Jefferson return to France in Chapter 4 and begin writing to Adams again?
(a) The beginning of April.
(b) The end of October.
(c) The end of April.
(d) The beginning of October.
5. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
(a) July 4.
(b) June 10.
(c) July 10.
(d) June 4.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which obstacles of Independence concerned Adams and Jefferson in 1777?
2. Written by Adams, when were the Novanglus letters published anonymously?
3. How did Adams and Jefferson approach politics in their letters, in Chapter 9?
4. How did Adams respond to Jefferson's suggestion to Congress about solving the situation with the Barbary pirates?
5. How was France's old regime described in 1787?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)