|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was the result of the Dutch loan secured by Adams?
(a) The loan was approved, but the transfer was rejected.
(b) Neither the loan nor the transfer were approved.
(c) Both the loan and the transfer were approved.
(d) The transfer was approved, but the loan was rejected.
2. When did the correspondence between Adams and Jefferson resume?
3. How much time had passed before Abigail wrote Jefferson a letter?
(a) Four years.
(b) Three and a half years.
(c) Four and a half years.
(d) Three years.
4. What year was the treaty between Algeria and the U.S.?
5. Which years were the letters written that are included in Chapter 1?
(a) 1775 and 1880.
(b) 1778 and 1882.
(c) 1777 and 1881.
(d) 1774 and 1879.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Jefferson's daughter that was sent to England to study with Abigail?
2. How was Adams described in the Introduction?
3. Which year were the letters in Chapter 8 written?
4. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
5. Why did Adams and Jefferson have little tolerance for moderates?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)