|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many missions were made to Algiers to deal with the Barbary pirates?
2. When did Adams move to London?
(a) Mid 1785.
(b) Late 1785.
(d) Early 1785.
3. Why was Portugal open to American overtures?
(a) They resented Britain's politics.
(b) They resented Britain's navigation acts.
(c) They resented Britain's policies with the U.S.
(d) They resented Britain's economic acts.
4. How long after Adams established a friendly relationship with the Dutch would it help the U.S. alleviate debt?
(a) Four years.
(b) Six years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Two years.
5. What type of a letter did Adams write after meeting with the ambassador of Tripoli, in Chapter 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Novanglus letters, what did Adams defend for the Bay Colony?
2. As mentioned in a letter, which office did John Quincy Adams have before being removed by Jefferson?
3. When did Vergennes pass away?
4. How long were Adams and Jefferson apart before they met on August 7th of 1784?
5. When did the results of the Constitutional Convention ion 1787 reach Adams and Jefferson?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)