|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
2. Why did Adams return to France in 1780?
(a) To negotiate with Italy for peace.
(b) To negotiate with Great Britain for peace.
(c) To negotiate with Great Britain for trade.
(d) To negotiate with Italy for trade.
3. How was France's old regime described in 1787?
(a) Near collapse.
(b) Just starting to collapse.
(c) Halfway collapsed.
4. How was Jefferson received in the England court as he tried to secure a commercial treaty?
5. When did the results of the Constitutional Convention ion 1787 reach Adams and Jefferson?
Short Answer Questions
1. Leading to his support of the Bill of Rights, what was Adams' initial concern during the Federal Convention?
2. What did Vergennes lend to the U.S.?
3. How did Jefferson meet Mrs. Maria Cosway?
4. What did Dr. Rush do in an attempt to convince Adams and Jefferson to begin corresponding again?
5. At Adams' request, what did Jefferson send during negotiations with the Portuguese?
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)