|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
(a) His oratorical ability.
(b) His oratorical ability and temperament.
(c) His writing ability and temperament.
(d) His writing ability.
2. How did Adams consider the U.S. Constitution?
3. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
4. How many times did Jefferson mention Cosway in his letters to Abigail Adams?
(c) Four times.
(d) Three times.
5. Along with Adams and Jefferson, how many other people were on the committee assigned to write the Declaration of Independence?
Short Answer Questions
1. As mentioned in Chapter 1, which of Adams' skills stood out to Jefferson?
2. What did Vergennes lend to the U.S.?
3. When was Jefferson a governor?
4. What did Adams caution Jefferson about at the end of Chapter 3?
5. Besides letters, what else did Adams and Jefferson write?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)