|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
2. When did Adams and Jefferson begin reading voraciously?
(a) During their presidencies.
(b) After their presidencies.
(c) During college.
(d) At a young age.
3. When did Jefferson join Adams and Benjamin Franklin in France?
4. When did Adams move to London?
(a) Early 1785.
(c) Late 1785.
(d) Mid 1785.
5. When did Jefferson's wife pass away?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Jefferson return to France in Chapter 4 and begin writing to Adams again?
2. Which month was the first letter in Chapter 3 written?
3. In the order of the U.S. Presidents, when did John Adams and Thomas Jefferson hold the office respectively?
4. Which queen protected American vessels from the Barbary pirates, in Chapter 4?
5. Where did Adams go to help secure formal recognition of American independence?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)