|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Vergennes lend to the U.S.?
(d) Aid, advice, and weapons.
2. When did Vergennes pass away?
(a) April, 1788.
(b) February, 1787.
(c) April, 1787.
(d) February, 1788.
3. How long were Adams and Jefferson apart before they met on August 7th of 1784?
(a) Five and a half years.
(b) Four and a half years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Four years.
4. When did Adams move to London?
(a) Early 1785.
(b) Late 1785.
(d) Mid 1785.
5. When did Jefferson's wife pass away?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
2. Which other country did Congress authorize a treaty with after the treaty with Prussia?
3. When did the results of the Constitutional Convention ion 1787 reach Adams and Jefferson?
4. How was Adams described in the Introduction?
5. Before being published anonymously, how did Jefferson's friends refer to his work, the Summary View of the Rights of British America?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)