|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Jefferson's wife pass away?
2. When did the results of the Constitutional Convention ion 1787 reach Adams and Jefferson?
3. What year was it when Jefferson attempted to renew his correspondence with Abigail?
4. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) A minor concern.
(b) A major concern.
(c) The only concern.
(d) No concern.
5. Why were Adams and Jefferson effectively matched in mental power and training?
(a) They both taught at the same schools.
(b) They were both trained by the same person.
(c) They were both trained in the law.
(d) They both went to the same schools.
Short Answer Questions
1. As mentioned in Chapter 4, when did Jefferson visit England on Adams' request?
2. What was the name of Jefferson's daughter that was sent to England to study with Abigail?
3. How long were Adams and Jefferson apart before they met on August 7th of 1784?
4. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
5. How was France's old regime described in 1787?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)