|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Adams consider the U.S. Constitution?
2. How did Adams respond to Jefferson's suggestion to Congress about solving the situation with the Barbary pirates?
(a) He only supported it slightly.
(b) He supported it in a practical way.
(c) He supported it entirely.
(d) He did not support it.
3. When did the correspondence between Adams and Jefferson resume?
4. Which month was the first letter in Chapter 3 written?
5. When did Jefferson join Adams and Benjamin Franklin in France?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the profession of Maria Cosway's husband?
2. In order to design a trade treatise, what position was Jefferson given by Congress in 1784?
3. When was the last letter in Chapter 4 written?
4. What type of a letter did Adams write after meeting with the ambassador of Tripoli, in Chapter 4?
5. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
This section contains 166 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)