|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the results of the Constitutional Convention ion 1787 reach Adams and Jefferson?
2. In what country was Adams a diplomat in the 1780s?
3. What was the name of Jefferson's daughter that was sent to England to study with Abigail?
4. When did Adams think material improvements were changing people?
(a) Before the War of 1812.
(b) After the War of 1812.
(c) During the War of 1812.
(d) Both during and after the War of 1812.
5. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
(a) His oratorical ability.
(b) His writing ability and temperament.
(c) His writing ability.
(d) His oratorical ability and temperament.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Adams and Jefferson served as delegates in the lower house of their local legislatures when they met?
2. When did Vergennes pass away?
3. What did Adams and Jefferson think about Great Britain in Chapter 3?
4. Where did Adams and Jefferson meet?
5. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)