|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
(a) Thirty two.
(b) Thirty seven.
(c) Thirty four.
(d) Thirty nine.
2. Where did Adams go to help secure formal recognition of American independence?
3. Why did Adams and Jefferson have little tolerance for moderates?
(a) They thought the moderates were dangerous to the country.
(b) They thought the moderates were trying to stop the war.
(c) They thought the moderates did not love liberty enough.
(d) They thought the moderates were wrong about every issue.
4. Which term did Adams and Jefferson begin to use to describe their positions in Chapter 3?
5. How many missions were made to Algiers to deal with the Barbary pirates?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adams and Jefferson work well together at the Continental Congress?
2. What did the British do while Jefferson was trying to secure the commercial treaty, in Chapter 4?
3. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
4. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
5. What age was Jefferson when he met Adams?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)