|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
(d) Twenty five.
2. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) No concern.
(b) A major concern.
(c) A minor concern.
(d) The only concern.
3. When did Jefferson return to France in Chapter 4 and begin writing to Adams again?
(a) The end of April.
(b) The end of October.
(c) The beginning of October.
(d) The beginning of April.
4. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
(c) New York.
5. Which years were the letters written that are included in Chapter 1?
(a) 1777 and 1881.
(b) 1775 and 1880.
(c) 1778 and 1882.
(d) 1774 and 1879.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Adams the Commissioner to France?
2. When did Adams and Jefferson work well together at the Continental Congress?
3. Besides letters, what else did Adams and Jefferson write?
4. Where did Adams and Jefferson meet?
5. In 1784, how much experience did Adams have in diplomacy?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)