|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Adams and Jefferson served as delegates in the lower house of their local legislatures when they met?
(a) Many years.
(b) A few years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
2. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) A minor concern.
(b) A major concern.
(c) No concern.
(d) The only concern.
3. How long after Adams established a friendly relationship with the Dutch would it help the U.S. alleviate debt?
(a) Two years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Eight years.
(d) Six years.
4. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
(a) Thirty two.
(b) Thirty nine.
(c) Thirty seven.
(d) Thirty four.
5. What alarmed Adams and Jefferson about the looting by the Barbary States?
(a) The lack of solutions to stop it.
(b) The Europeans' tolerance of it.
(c) The lack of awareness of it.
(d) The Europeans' encouragement of it.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adams think material improvements were changing people?
2. Why did Adams and Jefferson have little tolerance for moderates?
3. What year was the treaty between Algeria and the U.S.?
4. When did Jefferson join Adams and Benjamin Franklin in France?
5. Where was Jefferson the governor?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)