|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which term did Adams and Jefferson begin to use to describe their positions in Chapter 3?
2. Why was Jefferson's future job suspended in 1783?
(a) Jefferson was too far away.
(b) The job could not be funded.
(c) The War was ongoing.
(d) Peace was near.
3. What group was Adams a member of when he helped in the reconciliation with Great Britain in 1776?
(a) The American Ambassadors.
(b) The American Delegation.
(c) The American Representatives.
(d) The American Commission.
4. Along with Adams and Jefferson, how many other people were on the committee assigned to write the Declaration of Independence?
5. Which of the following was not included in Jefferson's description in the Introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which obstacles of Independence concerned Adams and Jefferson in 1777?
2. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
3. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
4. What items did Adams and Jefferson focus on gaining admittance to French markets?
5. How many missions were made to Algiers to deal with the Barbary pirates?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)