|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Adams and Jefferson served as delegates in the lower house of their local legislatures when they met?
(a) One year.
(b) Many years.
(c) A few years.
(d) Two years.
2. When did Adams and Jefferson work well together at the Continental Congress?
3. Along with Adams and Jefferson, how many other people were on the committee assigned to write the Declaration of Independence?
4. Which of the following was not included in Jefferson's description in the Introduction?
5. Which other country did Congress authorize a treaty with after the treaty with Prussia?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many missions were made to Algiers to deal with the Barbary pirates?
2. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
3. When did Adams and Jefferson begin reading voraciously?
4. Why did the Europeans ironically permit the Barbary piracy?
5. What items did Adams and Jefferson focus on gaining admittance to French markets?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)