|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Adams and Jefferson think about Great Britain in Chapter 3?
(a) It would not honor the agreements with the United States.
(b) It would not begin trading with other countries.
(c) It would honor the agreements with the United States.
(d) It would begin trading with other countries.
2. Where was Jefferson the governor?
3. At Adams' request, what did Jefferson send during negotiations with the Portuguese?
(a) A list of three commodities that could be exchanged.
(b) A detailed list of commodities that could be exchanged.
(c) A vague list of commodities that could be exchanged.
(d) A list of two commodities that could be exchanged.
4. Written by Adams, when were the Novanglus letters published anonymously?
(a) February, 1774.
(b) January, 1774.
(c) January, 1775.
(d) February, 1775.
5. How were Adams' negotiations with the Portuguese described in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
2. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
3. What year was it when Jefferson attempted to renew his correspondence with Abigail?
4. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
5. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)