|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In 1784, how much experience did Adams have in diplomacy?
(a) Five years.
(b) Five months.
(c) Seven months.
(d) Seven years.
2. Where did Adams and Jefferson meet?
(d) New York.
3. When did Richard Henry Lee propose the resolution that Congress should secede from Britain?
(a) July 7th.
(b) June 7th.
(c) July 4th.
(d) June 4th.
4. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
(a) Twenty five.
5. When was Jefferson a governor?
(a) From 1779 to 1781.
(b) From 1778 to 1780.
(c) From 1780 to 1782.
(d) From 1777 to 1778.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which other country did Congress authorize a treaty with after the treaty with Prussia?
2. How long after Adams established a friendly relationship with the Dutch would it help the U.S. alleviate debt?
3. Why did Adams and Jefferson have little tolerance for moderates?
4. Written by Adams, when were the Novanglus letters published anonymously?
5. When did Jefferson return to France in Chapter 4 and begin writing to Adams again?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)