|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which other country did Congress authorize a treaty with after the treaty with Prussia?
2. In the order of the U.S. Presidents, when did John Adams and Thomas Jefferson hold the office respectively?
(a) They were the third and fourth Presidents.
(b) They were the fourth and eighth Presidents.
(c) They were the second and third Presidents.
(d) They were the second and eighth Presidents.
3. What year was it when Jefferson attempted to renew his correspondence with Abigail?
4. When did Richard Henry Lee propose the resolution that Congress should secede from Britain?
(a) June 4th.
(b) July 7th.
(c) July 4th.
(d) June 7th.
5. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jefferson a governor?
2. Which term did Adams and Jefferson begin to use to describe their positions in Chapter 3?
3. Why was Jefferson's future job suspended in 1783?
4. What age was Jefferson when he met Adams?
5. When did Adams think material improvements were changing people?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)