|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
2. What year was it when Jefferson attempted to renew his correspondence with Abigail?
3. What items did Adams and Jefferson focus on gaining admittance to French markets?
(a) Candles and fishing supplies.
(b) Whale oil, fishing supplies, and candles.
(c) Whale oil and candles.
(d) Whale oil and fishing supplies.
4. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) No concern.
(b) A major concern.
(c) A minor concern.
(d) The only concern.
5. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
Short Answer Questions
1. As mentioned in Chapter 1, which of Adams' skills stood out to Jefferson?
2. Which obstacles of Independence concerned Adams and Jefferson in 1777?
3. What alarmed Adams and Jefferson about the looting by the Barbary States?
4. Which letters include less philosophical topics, such as whale-oil and tobacco contracts?
5. What age was Jefferson when he met Adams?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)