|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long after Adams established a friendly relationship with the Dutch would it help the U.S. alleviate debt?
(a) Two years.
(b) Eight years.
(c) Six years.
(d) Four years.
2. When did Jefferson join Adams and Benjamin Franklin in France?
3. Which term did Adams and Jefferson begin to use to describe their positions in Chapter 3?
4. Written by Adams, when were the Novanglus letters published anonymously?
(a) February, 1775.
(b) January, 1774.
(c) January, 1775.
(d) February, 1774.
5. When did Adams move to London?
(b) Early 1785.
(c) Late 1785.
(d) Mid 1785.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
2. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
3. Why was the whale fishery lowered during the War of Independence?
4. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
5. Where did Adams and Jefferson meet?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)