|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Adams go to help secure formal recognition of American independence?
2. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
(a) Twenty five.
3. What age was Jefferson when he met Adams?
(a) Thirty four.
(b) Thirty eight.
(c) Thirty six.
(d) Thirty two.
4. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
(a) Thirty nine.
(b) Thirty two.
(c) Thirty four.
(d) Thirty seven.
5. When did Richard Henry Lee propose the resolution that Congress should secede from Britain?
(a) June 7th.
(b) July 7th.
(c) June 4th.
(d) July 4th.
Short Answer Questions
1. In order to design a trade treatise, what position was Jefferson given by Congress in 1784?
2. When did the correspondence between Adams and Jefferson resume?
3. In the order of the U.S. Presidents, when did John Adams and Thomas Jefferson hold the office respectively?
4. Which obstacles of Independence concerned Adams and Jefferson in 1777?
5. How was Adams described in the Introduction?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)