|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Jefferson a governor?
(a) From 1778 to 1780.
(b) From 1777 to 1778.
(c) From 1779 to 1781.
(d) From 1780 to 1782.
2. What alarmed Adams and Jefferson about the looting by the Barbary States?
(a) The lack of solutions to stop it.
(b) The Europeans' tolerance of it.
(c) The lack of awareness of it.
(d) The Europeans' encouragement of it.
3. How long had Adams and Jefferson served as delegates in the lower house of their local legislatures when they met?
(a) Many years.
(b) Two years.
(c) A few years.
(d) One year.
4. When did Adams and Jefferson work well together at the Continental Congress?
5. What did Adams and Jefferson think about Great Britain in Chapter 3?
(a) It would honor the agreements with the United States.
(b) It would not begin trading with other countries.
(c) It would not honor the agreements with the United States.
(d) It would begin trading with other countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
2. Written by Adams, when were the Novanglus letters published anonymously?
3. Which position did Jefferson have when Adams was vice-president?
4. When did the correspondence between Adams and Jefferson resume?
5. In what country was Adams a diplomat in the 1780s?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)