|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Jefferson a governor?
(a) From 1777 to 1778.
(b) From 1780 to 1782.
(c) From 1778 to 1780.
(d) From 1779 to 1781.
2. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
(a) June 10.
(b) June 4.
(c) July 4.
(d) July 10.
3. What group was Adams a member of when he helped in the reconciliation with Great Britain in 1776?
(a) The American Commission.
(b) The American Delegation.
(c) The American Ambassadors.
(d) The American Representatives.
4. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
(a) Twenty five.
5. Which of the following was not included in Jefferson's description in the Introduction?
Short Answer Questions
1. Before being published anonymously, how did Jefferson's friends refer to his work, the Summary View of the Rights of British America?
2. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
3. How long was Adams the Commissioner to France?
4. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
5. How were Adams' negotiations with the Portuguese described in Chapter 3?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)