|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
(a) New York.
2. When was Jefferson a governor?
(a) From 1777 to 1778.
(b) From 1780 to 1782.
(c) From 1778 to 1780.
(d) From 1779 to 1781.
3. Why was the whale fishery lowered during the War of Independence?
(a) Its supplies were limited.
(b) Its markets expanded too quickly.
(c) Its markets shrank.
(d) Its supplies were unavailable.
4. What group was Adams a member of when he helped in the reconciliation with Great Britain in 1776?
(a) The American Commission.
(b) The American Ambassadors.
(c) The American Delegation.
(d) The American Representatives.
5. What did Adams caution Jefferson about at the end of Chapter 3?
(a) Increasing trade with Europe.
(b) Reducing trade with Europe.
(c) Ignoring European politics.
(d) Getting too involved with European politics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Jefferson the governor?
2. In order to design a trade treatise, what position was Jefferson given by Congress in 1784?
3. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
4. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
5. As mentioned in Chapter 1, which of Adams' skills stood out to Jefferson?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)