|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
2. How long had Adams and Jefferson served as delegates in the lower house of their local legislatures when they met?
(a) A few years.
(b) One year.
(c) Two years.
(d) Many years.
3. Which position did Jefferson have when Adams was vice-president?
(a) Secretary of Treasury.
(b) Chief advisor.
(c) Secretary of state.
(d) Speaker of the house.
4. Which obstacles of Independence concerned Adams and Jefferson in 1777?
(a) Financing the war and public opinion.
(b) Financing the war, public opinion, and regulating trade.
(c) Financing the war and regulating trade.
(d) Public opinion and regulating trade.
5. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) The only concern.
(b) A major concern.
(c) No concern.
(d) A minor concern.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
2. When did Richard Henry Lee propose the resolution that Congress should secede from Britain?
3. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
4. When did Adams move to London?
5. Why were Adams and Jefferson effectively matched in mental power and training?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)