|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which obstacles of Independence concerned Adams and Jefferson in 1777?
(a) Financing the war, public opinion, and regulating trade.
(b) Financing the war and regulating trade.
(c) Financing the war and public opinion.
(d) Public opinion and regulating trade.
2. What year was it when Jefferson attempted to renew his correspondence with Abigail?
3. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
4. Along with Adams and Jefferson, how many other people were on the committee assigned to write the Declaration of Independence?
5. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
(a) July 4.
(b) June 4.
(c) June 10.
(d) July 10.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the order of the U.S. Presidents, when did John Adams and Thomas Jefferson hold the office respectively?
2. Which position did Jefferson have when Adams was vice-president?
3. When did Richard Henry Lee propose the resolution that Congress should secede from Britain?
4. When did the correspondence between Adams and Jefferson resume?
5. In what country was Adams a diplomat in the 1780s?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)