|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which letters include less philosophical topics, such as whale-oil and tobacco contracts?
(a) The letters after 1801.
(b) The letters before 1801.
(c) The letters both before and after 1801.
(d) The letters during 1801.
2. Which of the following was not included in Jefferson's description in the Introduction?
3. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
(d) New York.
4. Where was Jefferson the governor?
5. As mentioned in Chapter 1, which of Adams' skills stood out to Jefferson?
(a) His oratorical and writing ability.
(b) His oratorical and writing ability, and sound head.
(c) His oratorical ability and sound head.
(d) His writing ability and sound head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which position did Jefferson have when Adams was vice-president?
2. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
3. How was Adams described in the Introduction?
4. What group was Adams a member of when he helped in the reconciliation with Great Britain in 1776?
5. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)