|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Written by Adams, when were the Novanglus letters published anonymously?
(a) February, 1774.
(b) January, 1775.
(c) February, 1775.
(d) January, 1774.
2. When did Adams think material improvements were changing people?
(a) Both during and after the War of 1812.
(b) Before the War of 1812.
(c) After the War of 1812.
(d) During the War of 1812.
3. Besides letters, what else did Adams and Jefferson write?
(c) Books, poems, and other documents.
(d) Other documents.
4. How long had Adams and Jefferson served as delegates in the lower house of their local legislatures when they met?
(a) One year.
(b) A few years.
(c) Many years.
(d) Two years.
5. What year was it when Jefferson attempted to renew his correspondence with Abigail?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
2. When did the correspondence between Adams and Jefferson resume?
3. Before being published anonymously, how did Jefferson's friends refer to his work, the Summary View of the Rights of British America?
4. Where was Jefferson the governor?
5. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)