|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which years were the letters written that are included in Chapter 1?
(a) 1777 and 1881.
(b) 1778 and 1882.
(c) 1775 and 1880.
(d) 1774 and 1879.
2. What year was it when Jefferson attempted to renew his correspondence with Abigail?
3. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
(a) June 4.
(b) July 4.
(c) July 10.
(d) June 10.
4. Why were Adams and Jefferson effectively matched in mental power and training?
(a) They both taught at the same schools.
(b) They were both trained in the law.
(c) They were both trained by the same person.
(d) They both went to the same schools.
5. What age was Jefferson when he met Adams?
(a) Thirty six.
(b) Thirty four.
(c) Thirty eight.
(d) Thirty two.
Short Answer Questions
1. As mentioned in Chapter 1, which of Adams' skills stood out to Jefferson?
2. What did Adams and Jefferson use to support their positions in the letters?
3. In what country was Adams a diplomat in the 1780s?
4. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
5. How was Adams described in the Introduction?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)