|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
(a) June 10.
(b) July 10.
(c) June 4.
(d) July 4.
2. Which letters include less philosophical topics, such as whale-oil and tobacco contracts?
(a) The letters both before and after 1801.
(b) The letters before 1801.
(c) The letters after 1801.
(d) The letters during 1801.
3. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
(b) Twenty five.
4. Which obstacles of Independence concerned Adams and Jefferson in 1777?
(a) Financing the war and public opinion.
(b) Financing the war and regulating trade.
(c) Public opinion and regulating trade.
(d) Financing the war, public opinion, and regulating trade.
5. How long had Adams and Jefferson served as delegates in the lower house of their local legislatures when they met?
(a) Many years.
(b) A few years.
(c) Two years.
(d) One year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What age was Jefferson when he met Adams?
2. Which of the following was not included in Jefferson's description in the Introduction?
3. Why did Adams and Jefferson have little tolerance for moderates?
4. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
5. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)