|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
(a) Thirty nine.
(b) Thirty two.
(c) Thirty four.
(d) Thirty seven.
2. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
(a) His writing ability and temperament.
(b) His oratorical ability and temperament.
(c) His oratorical ability.
(d) His writing ability.
3. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
(a) Twenty five.
4. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
5. As mentioned in Chapter 1, which of Adams' skills stood out to Jefferson?
(a) His oratorical ability and sound head.
(b) His writing ability and sound head.
(c) His oratorical and writing ability.
(d) His oratorical and writing ability, and sound head.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which position did Jefferson have when Adams was vice-president?
2. In what country was Adams a diplomat in the 1780s?
3. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
4. Why did Adams and Jefferson have little tolerance for moderates?
5. When was Jefferson a governor?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)