|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Written by Adams, when were the Novanglus letters published anonymously?
(a) February, 1775.
(b) February, 1774.
(c) January, 1775.
(d) January, 1774.
2. When did Richard Henry Lee propose the resolution that Congress should secede from Britain?
(a) June 4th.
(b) July 7th.
(c) June 7th.
(d) July 4th.
3. Besides letters, what else did Adams and Jefferson write?
(b) Books, poems, and other documents.
(c) Other documents.
4. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
(a) His writing ability and temperament.
(b) His oratorical ability and temperament.
(c) His oratorical ability.
(d) His writing ability.
5. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
(b) Twenty five.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jefferson a governor?
2. Which position did Jefferson have when Adams was vice-president?
3. Where was Jefferson the governor?
4. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
5. Before being published anonymously, how did Jefferson's friends refer to his work, the Summary View of the Rights of British America?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)