|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
2. As mentioned in Chapter 1, which of Adams' skills stood out to Jefferson?
(a) His writing ability and sound head.
(b) His oratorical and writing ability.
(c) His oratorical and writing ability, and sound head.
(d) His oratorical ability and sound head.
3. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
(a) June 4.
(b) July 10.
(c) June 10.
(d) July 4.
4. Which years were the letters written that are included in Chapter 1?
(a) 1778 and 1882.
(b) 1775 and 1880.
(c) 1774 and 1879.
(d) 1777 and 1881.
5. When did Adams think material improvements were changing people?
(a) Before the War of 1812.
(b) During the War of 1812.
(c) Both during and after the War of 1812.
(d) After the War of 1812.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the order of the U.S. Presidents, when did John Adams and Thomas Jefferson hold the office respectively?
2. Where did Adams and Jefferson meet?
3. Where was Jefferson the governor?
4. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
5. Which of the following was not included in Jefferson's description in the Introduction?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)