|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
(a) Twenty five.
2. Where was Jefferson the governor?
3. In what country was Adams a diplomat in the 1780s?
4. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
5. When did Richard Henry Lee propose the resolution that Congress should secede from Britain?
(a) July 7th.
(b) June 7th.
(c) July 4th.
(d) June 4th.
Short Answer Questions
1. Before being published anonymously, how did Jefferson's friends refer to his work, the Summary View of the Rights of British America?
2. Which letters include less philosophical topics, such as whale-oil and tobacco contracts?
3. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
4. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
5. Why did Adams and Jefferson have little tolerance for moderates?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)