|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how was Adams' outlook on the future dealings with aristocracy?
(a) He was uncertain.
(b) He was skeptical.
(c) He was optimisitc.
(d) He was concerned.
2. Which of the following was not included in Jefferson's description in the Introduction?
3. What was the name of Jefferson's daughter that was sent to England to study with Abigail?
4. What things did Jefferson think governed Algiers?
(a) Money and cowardice.
(b) Fear and cowardice.
(c) Money, fear, and cowardice.
(d) Money and fear.
5. Why was Jefferson's future job suspended in 1783?
(a) The job could not be funded.
(b) The War was ongoing.
(c) Peace was near.
(d) Jefferson was too far away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Vergennes lend to the U.S.?
2. Why did Adams return to France in 1780?
3. Which obstacles of Independence concerned Adams and Jefferson in 1777?
4. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
5. Which years were the letters written that are included in Chapter 1?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)