|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which documents did Adams and Jefferson want to preserve?
(a) The documents about the Congress.
(b) The documents about the elections.
(c) The documents about the revolution.
(d) The documents about their correspondence.
2. What year were the letters in Chapter 10 written?
3. In order to design a trade treatise, what position was Jefferson given by Congress in 1784?
(a) Minister plenipotentiary.
(b) Second Secretary.
(c) Minister resident.
(d) First Secretary.
4. How many pieces of "Homespun" did Adams send in a letter to Jefferson?
5. What did the British do while Jefferson was trying to secure the commercial treaty, in Chapter 4?
(a) They delayed, but did not show indifference.
(b) They delayed and showed indifference.
(c) They neither delayed nor showed indifference.
(d) They showed indifference, but did not delay.
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jefferson a governor?
2. How long did Dr. Rush try to reconcile Adams and Jefferson?
3. Why was Jefferson's future job suspended in 1783?
4. How long after Adams established a friendly relationship with the Dutch would it help the U.S. alleviate debt?
5. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)