|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why were Adams and Jefferson effectively matched in mental power and training?
(a) They were both trained by the same person.
(b) They both went to the same schools.
(c) They were both trained in the law.
(d) They both taught at the same schools.
2. How many years were covered, by the letters included in Chapter 11?
3. When did Adams and Jefferson work well together at the Continental Congress?
4. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) A minor concern.
(b) A major concern.
(c) The only concern.
(d) No concern.
5. What did Vergennes lend to the U.S.?
(d) Aid, advice, and weapons.
Short Answer Questions
1. During the time that Jefferson served as secretary of state, how many letters did he write to Adams about foreign policy?
2. Which year was the last letter in Chapter 11 written?
3. When was the last letter in Chapter 8 written?
4. What type of a letter did Adams write after meeting with the ambassador of Tripoli, in Chapter 4?
5. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)