|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Adams and Jefferson meet?
(d) New York.
2. What was Dr. Rush's view of the estrangement of Adams and Jefferson?
(a) He thought it was necessary for the two to become better friends.
(b) He thought it was most likely irreconcilable.
(c) He thought it was a tragedy.
(d) He thought it was necessary for the two to understand each other better.
3. Where did Adams go to help secure formal recognition of American independence?
4. In the order of the U.S. Presidents, when did John Adams and Thomas Jefferson hold the office respectively?
(a) They were the fourth and eighth Presidents.
(b) They were the second and third Presidents.
(c) They were the third and fourth Presidents.
(d) They were the second and eighth Presidents.
5. When did Jefferson step down as secretary of state?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Jefferson and Abigail stop corresponding after the Adamses moved from London?
2. How did Adams consider the U.S. Constitution?
3. Which documents did Adams and Jefferson want to preserve?
4. When did Adams and Jefferson begin reading voraciously?
5. What month did Jefferson's daughter pass away?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)