|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Vergennes pass away?
(a) April, 1788.
(b) April, 1787.
(c) February, 1788.
(d) February, 1787.
2. When was the first letter written that resumed the correspondence between Adams and Jefferson?
(a) January 1.
(b) November 24.
(c) December 31.
(d) July 4.
3. When did Adams and Jefferson work well together at the Continental Congress?
4. Based on Adams' explanation, when did aristocracies exist?
(a) In the past.
(b) In all times.
(c) In the present.
(d) In specific times of the past.
5. Which political concern did Adams have, in Chapter 10?
(a) How to change aristocracy.
(b) How to end aristocracy.
(c) How to discourage aristocracy.
(d) How to control aristocracy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why were Adams and Jefferson effectively matched in mental power and training?
2. When did the results of the Constitutional Convention ion 1787 reach Adams and Jefferson?
3. What was the name of Jefferson's daughter that was sent to England to study with Abigail?
4. How long did Dr. Rush try to reconcile Adams and Jefferson?
5. In Chapter 10, how was Jefferson's outlook on the future dealings with aristocracy?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)