|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
2. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
3. When did Jefferson join Adams and Benjamin Franklin in France?
4. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
(a) His oratorical ability.
(b) His writing ability.
(c) His oratorical ability and temperament.
(d) His writing ability and temperament.
5. When did the correspondence between Adams and Jefferson resume?
Short Answer Questions
1. What alarmed Adams and Jefferson about the looting by the Barbary States?
2. How long were Adams and Jefferson apart before they met on August 7th of 1784?
3. When did Adams and Jefferson begin reading voraciously?
4. Which other country did Congress authorize a treaty with after the treaty with Prussia?
5. As mentioned in Chapter 1, which of Adams' skills stood out to Jefferson?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)