|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
(a) Thirty nine.
(b) Thirty two.
(c) Thirty four.
(d) Thirty seven.
2. When did Adams think material improvements were changing people?
(a) Both during and after the War of 1812.
(b) After the War of 1812.
(c) Before the War of 1812.
(d) During the War of 1812.
3. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
(a) New York.
4. When did Jefferson join Adams and Benjamin Franklin in France?
5. Why did Adams and Jefferson have little tolerance for moderates?
(a) They thought the moderates were trying to stop the war.
(b) They thought the moderates did not love liberty enough.
(c) They thought the moderates were wrong about every issue.
(d) They thought the moderates were dangerous to the country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
2. What did Adams and Jefferson think about Great Britain in Chapter 3?
3. What items did Adams and Jefferson focus on gaining admittance to French markets?
4. Why were Adams and Jefferson effectively matched in mental power and training?
5. What did Adams caution Jefferson about at the end of Chapter 3?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)