|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Adams return to France in 1780?
(a) To negotiate with Great Britain for trade.
(b) To negotiate with Italy for trade.
(c) To negotiate with Great Britain for peace.
(d) To negotiate with Italy for peace.
2. In 1784, how much experience did Adams have in diplomacy?
(a) Five years.
(b) Seven months.
(c) Five months.
(d) Seven years.
3. When did Jefferson join Adams and Benjamin Franklin in France?
4. What year was it when Jefferson attempted to renew his correspondence with Abigail?
5. When did Jefferson's wife pass away?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long after Adams established a friendly relationship with the Dutch would it help the U.S. alleviate debt?
2. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
3. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
4. Written by Adams, when were the Novanglus letters published anonymously?
5. What age was Jefferson when he met Adams?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)