|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) The only concern.
(b) A minor concern.
(c) No concern.
(d) A major concern.
2. In the Novanglus letters, what did Adams defend for the Bay Colony?
(a) The economic status.
(b) The authority to resist British oppression.
(c) The trade agreements.
(d) The decision to have elections.
3. When did Jefferson join Adams and Benjamin Franklin in France?
4. When did Richard Henry Lee propose the resolution that Congress should secede from Britain?
(a) June 7th.
(b) July 7th.
(c) June 4th.
(d) July 4th.
5. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Adams the Commissioner to France?
2. What alarmed Adams and Jefferson about the looting by the Barbary States?
3. Which other country did Congress authorize a treaty with after the treaty with Prussia?
4. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
5. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)