|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Adams' negotiations with the Portuguese described in Chapter 3?
2. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
3. How old was Adams when he met Jefferson?
(a) Thirty nine.
(b) Thirty two.
(c) Thirty four.
(d) Thirty seven.
4. In what country was Adams a diplomat in the 1780s?
5. Besides letters, what else did Adams and Jefferson write?
(b) Other documents.
(c) Books, poems, and other documents.
Short Answer Questions
1. In the Novanglus letters, what did Adams defend for the Bay Colony?
2. What group was Adams a member of when he helped in the reconciliation with Great Britain in 1776?
3. When did Jefferson's wife pass away?
4. Before being published anonymously, how did Jefferson's friends refer to his work, the Summary View of the Rights of British America?
5. Why were Adams and Jefferson effectively matched in mental power and training?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)