|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Adams and Jefferson begin reading voraciously?
(a) During their presidencies.
(b) After their presidencies.
(c) At a young age.
(d) During college.
2. Which obstacles of Independence concerned Adams and Jefferson in 1777?
(a) Financing the war, public opinion, and regulating trade.
(b) Financing the war and regulating trade.
(c) Financing the war and public opinion.
(d) Public opinion and regulating trade.
3. What year was it when Jefferson attempted to renew his correspondence with Abigail?
4. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
5. When did Jefferson's wife pass away?
Short Answer Questions
1. When was Jefferson a governor?
2. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
3. In the Novanglus letters, what did Adams defend for the Bay Colony?
4. What group was Adams a member of when he helped in the reconciliation with Great Britain in 1776?
5. When did Adams and Jefferson work well together at the Continental Congress?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)