|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Adams and Jefferson meet?
(c) New York.
2. As mentioned in Chapter 1, which of Adams' skills stood out to Jefferson?
(a) His writing ability and sound head.
(b) His oratorical and writing ability.
(c) His oratorical ability and sound head.
(d) His oratorical and writing ability, and sound head.
3. What group was Adams a member of when he helped in the reconciliation with Great Britain in 1776?
(a) The American Representatives.
(b) The American Delegation.
(c) The American Ambassadors.
(d) The American Commission.
4. Where was Jefferson the governor?
5. What did Adams and Jefferson think about Great Britain in Chapter 3?
(a) It would not begin trading with other countries.
(b) It would not honor the agreements with the United States.
(c) It would begin trading with other countries.
(d) It would honor the agreements with the United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which letters include less philosophical topics, such as whale-oil and tobacco contracts?
2. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
3. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
4. Why was Jefferson's future job suspended in 1783?
5. Besides letters, what else did Adams and Jefferson write?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)