|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Before being published anonymously, how did Jefferson's friends refer to his work, the Summary View of the Rights of British America?
(a) By a Native and Member of the House of Burgesses.
(b) By a Founding Member of the House of Burgesses.
(c) By an Original Member of the House of Burgesses.
(d) By a Native and Founding Member of the House of Burgesses.
2. Which of the following was not included in Jefferson's description in the Introduction?
3. How long was Adams the Commissioner to France?
(a) From 1774 to 1778.
(b) From 1774 to 1776.
(c) From 1777 to 1779.
(d) From 1775 to 1779.
4. How long were Adams and Jefferson apart before they met on August 7th of 1784?
(a) Five years.
(b) Four and a half years.
(c) Five and a half years.
(d) Four years.
5. Which type of issues did Adams and Jefferson discuss primarily when their correspondence resumed?
Short Answer Questions
1. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
2. What did Adams caution Jefferson about at the end of Chapter 3?
3. What alarmed Adams and Jefferson about the looting by the Barbary States?
4. When did Adams move to London?
5. How were Adams' negotiations with the Portuguese described in Chapter 3?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)