Quiz: Introduction to Chapter 3
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. When did Adams and Jefferson work well together at the Continental Congress?
2. What did Adams and Jefferson use to support their positions in the letters?
a) Cases from history, other people's opinions, and literature.
b) Cases from history and other people's opinions.
c) Literature and other people's opinions.
d) Cases from history and literature.
3. Where did Adams observe Jefferson's presidency?
a) New York.
4. What impressed Adams about Jefferson?
a) His oratorical ability and temperament.
b) His writing ability.
c) His oratorical ability.
d) His writing ability and temperament.
5. In order to design a trade treatise, what position...
This section contains 278 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)