|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What group was Adams a member of when he helped in the reconciliation with Great Britain in 1776?
(a) The American Commission.
(b) The American Ambassadors.
(c) The American Delegation.
(d) The American Representatives.
2. When was the Consular Convention with France that Jefferson discussed in a letter to Adams?
3. Which term did Adams and Jefferson begin to use to describe their positions in Chapter 3?
4. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
5. When did Adams and Jefferson meet to talk about a new loan for the U.S.?
(a) Late 1789.
(b) Early 1788.
(c) Late 1788.
(d) Early 1789.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which years were the letters written that are included in Chapter 1?
2. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
3. What items did Adams and Jefferson focus on gaining admittance to French markets?
4. When did Jefferson step down as secretary of state?
5. Why was the whale fishery lowered during the War of Independence?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)