|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long did Jefferson and Abigail stop corresponding after the Adamses moved from London?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Sixteen years.
(c) Eighteen years.
(d) Fourteen years.
2. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) The only concern.
(b) A minor concern.
(c) A major concern.
(d) No concern.
3. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
4. How were Adams' negotiations with the Portuguese described in Chapter 3?
5. Before being published anonymously, how did Jefferson's friends refer to his work, the Summary View of the Rights of British America?
(a) By a Native and Member of the House of Burgesses.
(b) By an Original Member of the House of Burgesses.
(c) By a Native and Founding Member of the House of Burgesses.
(d) By a Founding Member of the House of Burgesses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to the interest payments on the debt that America had acquired during the war to France?
2. Which other country did Congress authorize a treaty with after the treaty with Prussia?
3. When did Jefferson step down as secretary of state?
4. How did Jefferson react to Adams' election to the vice-presidency?
5. Along with the Dutch loan that Adams secured, what was the percentage to transfer the debt from France to Holland?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)