|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which year did Adams and Jefferson battle each other for the presidency?
2. Where did Adams travel as a Diplomat in 1778?
3. When was the last letter in Chapter 4 written?
(a) October, 1787.
(b) July, 1787.
(c) January, 1787.
(d) February, 1787.
4. Why did the Europeans ironically permit the Barbary piracy?
(a) They were afraid of the pirates.
(b) They were unaware of the piracy.
(c) They thought they would benefit from the destruction of trade between other nations.
(d) They hired the pirates and dictated their activity.
5. What age was Jefferson when he met Adams?
(a) Thirty two.
(b) Thirty four.
(c) Thirty eight.
(d) Thirty six.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time did Adams and Abigail return to Boston?
2. When did Jefferson return to the United States?
3. What year was the treaty between Algeria and the U.S.?
4. What happened to the interest payments on the debt that America had acquired during the war to France?
5. As mentioned in Chapter 1, which of Adams' skills stood out to Jefferson?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)