|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Jefferson a governor?
(a) From 1778 to 1780.
(b) From 1777 to 1778.
(c) From 1780 to 1782.
(d) From 1779 to 1781.
2. When was the Consular Convention with France that Jefferson discussed in a letter to Adams?
3. Which queen protected American vessels from the Barbary pirates, in Chapter 4?
4. As mentioned in Chapter 1, which of Adams' skills stood out to Jefferson?
(a) His oratorical and writing ability, and sound head.
(b) His oratorical and writing ability.
(c) His writing ability and sound head.
(d) His oratorical ability and sound head.
5. How many missions were made to Algiers to deal with the Barbary pirates?
Short Answer Questions
1. As mentioned in Chapter 4, when did Jefferson visit England on Adams' request?
2. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
3. Leading to his support of the Bill of Rights, what was Adams' initial concern during the Federal Convention?
4. What did the British do while Jefferson was trying to secure the commercial treaty, in Chapter 4?
5. What did Adams do in response to Jefferson's presidential win?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)