|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Along with the Dutch loan that Adams secured, what was the percentage to transfer the debt from France to Holland?
(a) Ten percent.
(b) Fourteen percent.
(c) Five percent.
(d) One percent.
2. How much was the Dutch loan that Adams secured?
(a) Three hundred thousand dollars.
(b) Four hundred thousand dollars.
(c) Two hundred thousand dollars.
(d) One hundred thousand dollars.
3. What group was Adams a member of when he helped in the reconciliation with Great Britain in 1776?
(a) The American Commission.
(b) The American Representatives.
(c) The American Ambassadors.
(d) The American Delegation.
4. How many missions were made to Algiers to deal with the Barbary pirates?
5. When was Jefferson a governor?
(a) From 1778 to 1780.
(b) From 1779 to 1781.
(c) From 1777 to 1778.
(d) From 1780 to 1782.
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Adams and Jefferson meet to talk about a new loan for the U.S.?
2. What happened to the interest payments on the debt that America had acquired during the war to France?
3. As mentioned in Chapter 4, when did Jefferson visit England on Adams' request?
4. Where did Jefferson live after retiring from the secretary of state position?
5. Which queen protected American vessels from the Barbary pirates, in Chapter 4?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)