|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Adams and Jefferson think about Great Britain in Chapter 3?
(a) It would not begin trading with other countries.
(b) It would begin trading with other countries.
(c) It would honor the agreements with the United States.
(d) It would not honor the agreements with the United States.
2. What items did Adams and Jefferson focus on gaining admittance to French markets?
(a) Whale oil and candles.
(b) Candles and fishing supplies.
(c) Whale oil, fishing supplies, and candles.
(d) Whale oil and fishing supplies.
3. Which other country did Congress authorize a treaty with after the treaty with Prussia?
4. When did Adams and Jefferson meet to talk about a new loan for the U.S.?
(a) Late 1788.
(b) Early 1789.
(c) Late 1789.
(d) Early 1788.
5. What year were the letters in Chapter 10 written?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which month was the first letter in Chapter 3 written?
2. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
3. When was Adams released from his position as diplomat?
4. Based on Adams' explanation, when did aristocracies exist?
5. How were Adams' negotiations with the Portuguese described in Chapter 3?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)