|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Leading to his support of the Bill of Rights, what was Adams' initial concern during the Federal Convention?
(a) That the senate would be ineffective.
(b) That the people would not be represented.
(c) That the people would not have their say.
(d) That the senate would have too much power.
2. When was Adams released from his position as diplomat?
(a) Fall of 1788.
(b) Spring of 1788.
(c) Spring of 1789.
(d) Fall of 1789.
3. What happened to the interest payments on the debt that America had acquired during the war to France?
(a) They were suspended.
(b) They were eliminated.
(c) They were increased.
(d) They were reduced.
4. At what time did Adams and Abigail return to Boston?
(b) Late 1788.
(c) Early 1789.
(d) Early 1788.
5. Which term did Adams and Jefferson begin to use to describe their positions in Chapter 3?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jefferson think that Adams had requested to leave his position as diplomat and return to the U.S.?
2. What year were the letters in Chapter 10 written?
3. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
4. What did Adams and Jefferson think about Great Britain in Chapter 3?
5. As Adams recognized, where did aristocracies exist?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)