|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war was ongoing as Adams and Jefferson began to write to each other again?
(a) The Second Barbary War.
(b) The First Seminole War.
(c) The First Barbary War.
(d) The War of 1812.
2. In Chapter 10, how was Adams' outlook on the future dealings with aristocracy?
(a) He was concerned.
(b) He was optimisitc.
(c) He was uncertain.
(d) He was skeptical.
3. At what time did Adams and Abigail return to Boston?
(a) Early 1788.
(c) Early 1789.
(d) Late 1788.
4. Why was the whale fishery lowered during the War of Independence?
(a) Its supplies were unavailable.
(b) Its supplies were limited.
(c) Its markets expanded too quickly.
(d) Its markets shrank.
5. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) A major concern.
(b) No concern.
(c) The only concern.
(d) A minor concern.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much was the Dutch loan that Adams secured?
2. Based on Adams' explanation, when did aristocracies exist?
3. What items did Adams and Jefferson focus on gaining admittance to French markets?
4. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
5. Which of the following was the result of the Dutch loan secured by Adams?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)