|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Adams recognized, where did aristocracies exist?
(a) Not very many places.
(b) Most places.
(c) All places.
(d) Only certain places.
2. When was Adams released from his position as diplomat?
(a) Spring of 1789.
(b) Fall of 1788.
(c) Spring of 1788.
(d) Fall of 1789.
3. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
(a) A minor concern.
(b) The only concern.
(c) A major concern.
(d) No concern.
4. When did Adams think even an aristocracy of virtue could be corrupted?
(a) If elected.
(b) If elected for long periods of time.
(c) If elected for short periods of time.
(d) If elected or unelected.
5. What did Adams and Jefferson think about Great Britain in Chapter 3?
(a) It would begin trading with other countries.
(b) It would honor the agreements with the United States.
(c) It would not honor the agreements with the United States.
(d) It would not begin trading with other countries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long did Jefferson and Abigail stop corresponding after the Adamses moved from London?
2. Along with the Dutch loan that Adams secured, what was the percentage to transfer the debt from France to Holland?
3. What war was ongoing as Adams and Jefferson began to write to each other again?
4. At what time did Adams and Abigail return to Boston?
5. Which month was the last letter in Chapter 10 written?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)