|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Adams' negotiations with the Portuguese described in Chapter 3?
2. In Chapter 10, how was Adams' outlook on the future dealings with aristocracy?
(a) He was skeptical.
(b) He was optimisitc.
(c) He was concerned.
(d) He was uncertain.
3. What war was ongoing as Adams and Jefferson began to write to each other again?
(a) The First Seminole War.
(b) The Second Barbary War.
(c) The First Barbary War.
(d) The War of 1812.
4. At Adams' request, what did Jefferson send during negotiations with the Portuguese?
(a) A list of two commodities that could be exchanged.
(b) A vague list of commodities that could be exchanged.
(c) A detailed list of commodities that could be exchanged.
(d) A list of three commodities that could be exchanged.
5. Which month was the first letter in Chapter 3 written?
Short Answer Questions
1. As Adams recognized, where did aristocracies exist?
2. How long did Jefferson and Abigail stop corresponding after the Adamses moved from London?
3. How much of a concern was Prussia for Adams and Jefferson between 1785 and 1786?
4. Which of the following was the result of the Dutch loan secured by Adams?
5. How much was the Dutch loan that Adams secured?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)