|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Jefferson think the electorate had the ability to select?
(a) The good and wise.
(b) The wise and experienced.
(c) The good and experienced.
(d) The good, wise, and experienced.
2. Which political concern did Adams have, in Chapter 10?
(a) How to change aristocracy.
(b) How to end aristocracy.
(c) How to discourage aristocracy.
(d) How to control aristocracy.
3. Along with the Dutch loan that Adams secured, what was the percentage to transfer the debt from France to Holland?
(a) Fourteen percent.
(b) Five percent.
(c) One percent.
(d) Ten percent.
4. Based on Adams' explanation, when did aristocracies exist?
(a) In the past.
(b) In specific times of the past.
(c) In all times.
(d) In the present.
5. Where did Adams negotiate with the Portuguese?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Adams caution Jefferson about at the end of Chapter 3?
2. When did Adams and Jefferson meet to talk about a new loan for the U.S.?
3. In Chapter 10, how was Jefferson's outlook on the future dealings with aristocracy?
4. Which month was the last letter in Chapter 10 written?
5. How much was the Dutch loan that Adams secured?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)