1. In the order of the U.S. Presidents, when did John Adams and Thomas Jefferson hold the office respectively?
(a) They were the second and eighth Presidents.
(b) They were the second and third Presidents.
(c) They were the fourth and eighth Presidents.
(d) They were the third and fourth Presidents.
2. How many years after the Declaration of Independence did Adams and Jefferson pass away?
(a) Twenty five.
3. Which day was it when both Adams and Jefferson passed away?
(a) June 4.
(b) July 4.
(c) July 10.
(d) June 10.
4. How was Adams described in the Introduction?
(a) Short, round, and jovial.
(b) Short, round, and reserved.
(c) Short, slender, and reserved.
(d) Short, slender, and jovial.
5. Which of the following was not included in Jefferson's description in the Introduction?
6. When did Adams and Jefferson work well together at the Continental Congress?
7. Which letters include less philosophical topics, such as whale-oil and tobacco contracts?
(a) The letters after 1801.
(b) The letters both before and after 1801.
(c) The letters before 1801.
(d) The letters during 1801.
This section contains 4,398 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)