1. What kind of animal perches outside the woman’s window as she dreams in the novel’s Prologue: “Intrusion: 1995”?
2. In the opening of Part I: “The Last Historian,” Chapter 1, the narrator says, “The Others are so far ahead of us, it’s like comparing the dumbest human to” what?
3. What does Cassie say her full first name is in Part I: “The Last Historian,” Chapter 2?
4. Cassie says in Part I: “The Last Historian” that she was named after what?
5. What gift does Cassie describe her father having given her on her twelfth birthday in Part I: “The Last Historian”?
This section contains 5,150 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)