Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 5 and 6)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. In Chapter 3, what does Megan think Patrick's living room is perfect for?
2. Who owns the house Patrick is living in?
3. What is Megan Murphy doing in the park at the beginning of the novel?
4. What had Megan never done with her former lovers?
5. What does Patrick suppose Megan has been imagining about him through the night?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Megan mean by saying Patrick's nose is "bogus"?
This section contains 902 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)