|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Megan describe Patrick's bedroom?
2. Which of Megan's possessions does the animal in the park chew on?
3. Where was Patrick raised?
4. What does Megan find Patrick has left for her in the kitchen?
5. In Chapter 4, who does Patrick arrange to babysit Timmy?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Megan carry the rabbit in her cloak?
2. What are Patrick's plans for Thanksgiving?
3. How does Megan feel about Patrick frequently touching her?
4. Where do Patrick and Megan go on their first date?
5. What does Patrick tease Megan about when they first meet?
6. What does Megan wear to the door when Patrick comes by to drop off Timmy in Chapter 3?
7. Describe Patrick's house.
8. Why doesn't Megan know much about babies?
9. Why does Patrick liken himself to Prince Charming at one point in Chapter 3?
10. What does Tilly Coogan tell Megan when Tilly leaves her son with her?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Discuss the dialogue used in the novel "Thanksgiving". How would you describe the dialogue and what effect does it have on the story?
Essay Topic 2
Discuss Dave as Patrick's foil.
Essay Topic 3
Both Megan's and Patrick's families gather for a special holiday. Discuss the relationships that the protagonists have with their families in the novel "Thanksgiving".
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)