|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caliban believe Trinculo to be?
(a) Miranda's new suitor.
(b) One of the sailors washed ashore.
(c) A pillager come to ruin the island.
(d) Another torturous spirit.
2. What does Miranda urge Ferdinand to do while he is working?
(a) To work harder.
(b) To leave her alone.
(c) To not work so hard.
(d) To run away.
3. The Tempest is considered one of Shakespeare's
(a) Earlier works.
(b) Romantic works.
(c) Later works.
(d) Modern works.
4. What does Prospero conjure in order to derange Alonso, Gonzalo, Antonio and Sebastian while they are resting?
(a) A banquet table of food.
(c) Their ship.
(d) The rest of the men.
5. What does Miranda offer to Ferdinand while he is working?
(a) To work in Ferdinand's place.
(b) To talk to Prospero for him.
(c) To show him Prospero's magical books.
(d) To bring him some food and water.
Short Answer Questions
1. Under what circumstances will Prospero curse Ferdinand's and Miranda's marriage?
2. The ship passengers' increasing fear and anxiety are the result of
3. What subplot comes to an end at the completion of Act IV, Scene I?
4. In Act V, Scene I, who do Sebastian and Antonio make jokes about after Ariel brings everyone back?
5. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)