|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
2. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
(a) Teach him how to read.
(b) Teach him how to speak.
(c) Teach him how to sing.
(d) Teach him how to write.
3. Why does Ariel leave Antonio and Sebastian awake?
(a) Prospero meant for them to be awake.
(b) Prospero forgot about them.
(c) Ariel wanted to go against Prospero's orders.
(d) Ariel took pity on them.
4. Who pretends to be Trinculo and interrupts Stephano's and Caliban's conversation?
5. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero turned his duties over to
(a) His loyal subjects.
(c) The queen.
(d) His council.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Gonzalo's comments about the dancing nymphs important during the banquet scene?
2. The beginning of The Tempest takes place
3. What does Miranda regret doing while talking to Ferdinand?
4. By the beginning of Act III, Scene II, what is the state of Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano?
5. The two spirits who reside on the island with Prospero and Miranda are
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)