|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one of the things Caliban promises to Stephano and Trinculo in his drunken state?
(a) That he will protect them from harm.
(b) To lead them back home.
(c) That he will take them to their ship.
(d) To show them the magical secrets of the island.
2. What does Ferdinand say he is willing to do to win Miranda?
(a) Renounce his kingdom.
(d) Pay Prospero off.
3. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
(a) Coconut trees.
(b) Other spirits.
(d) His children.
4. Who lulls the lords searching for Ferdinand into a deep sleep during their banter?
5. Under what circumstances will Prospero curse Ferdinand's and Miranda's marriage?
(a) If they try to elope.
(b) If they have premarital sex.
(c) If Miranda has any communication with Caliban.
(d) If Ferdinand thwarts Prospero's plan of revenge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who else does Prospero ask Ariel to bring back in Act V, Scene I?
2. In order to render Ferdinand defenseless after he draws his sword, Prospero
3. What does Prospero tease Stephano about at the end of the play?
4. Why does Stephano believe that Caliban and Trinculo are some sort of wild beasts when he sees them under the blanket?
5. What sets Alonso apart from Antonio in Prospero's eyes?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)