|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
2. What does Prospero do at the end of Act III, Scene I?
(a) Goes looking for Antonio.
(b) Returns to studying his magic book.
(c) Sends torturous spirits to Caliban.
(d) Tells Ariel he will free him.
3. Ferdinand is the prince of
4. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
5. What do Antonio, Alonso, Sebastian and Gonzalo learn about the ship in Act V, Scene I?
(a) That the ship has been destroyed.
(b) That all of the crew are dead.
(c) That the ship and crew set sail without them.
(d) That the ship and crew are safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ariel appear to the men during the banquet?
2. In Act IV, Scene I, Prospero's speech mirrors that of which other character?
3. What does Alonso wonder about when he sees that Trinculo, Stephano and Caliban are intoxicated?
4. What is Prospero's reasoning for why Miranda believes that Ferdinand is the most beautiful man she has ever known?
5. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)