|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
(a) His children.
(b) Coconut trees.
(c) Other spirits.
2. Ferdinand is surprised by Miranda, because she
(a) Thinks he is a spirit.
(b) Has a magical father.
(c) Is so beautiful.
(d) Speaks his language.
3. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
4. Under what circumstances will Prospero curse Ferdinand's and Miranda's marriage?
(a) If they have premarital sex.
(b) If Ferdinand thwarts Prospero's plan of revenge.
(c) If they try to elope.
(d) If Miranda has any communication with Caliban.
5. Ferdinand is the prince of
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ties to calm down Caliban in Act II, Scene II?
2. What do Antonio, Alonso, Sebastian and Gonzalo learn about the ship in Act V, Scene I?
3. Who are "the rabble"?
4. What does Sebastian wonder about Antonio and his usurpation of Prospero's throne?
5. While discussing the plan with Caliban, what is Stephano's main objective?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)