|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The ship passengers' increasing fear and anxiety are the result of
(a) The ship breaking apart.
(b) Landing on a strange island.
(c) Ariel's illusions.
(d) Something they ate.
2. Alonso is the king of
3. What does Antonio offer to do in order to persuade Sebastian to go along with the plan?
(a) He offers to kill Gonzalo and have Sebastian kill Alonso.
(b) He offers to kill Alonso and have Sebastian kill Gonzalo.
(c) He promises to keep it a secret and never tell anyone.
(d) He promises he will not try to assassinate Sebastian once he is king.
4. Who provides music and sings along with Stephano and Trinculo?
5. What does Caliban ask Stephano to do?
(a) Kill Trinculo.
(b) Help kidnap Miranda.
(c) Take him with him off of the island.
(d) Kill Prospero.
Short Answer Questions
1. In his soliloquy, what does Ferdinand say makes his job easier?
2. Prospero and Miranda were not killed when expelled from Milan because
3. Which character says: "We are such stuff/As dreams are made on"?
4. How does one character finally get Caliban to calm down in Act II, Scene II?
5. What does Prospero tell the spirits to do?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)