|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miranda urge Ferdinand to do while he is working?
(a) To not work so hard.
(b) To run away.
(c) To leave her alone.
(d) To work harder.
2. What does Ferdinand say he is willing to do to win Miranda?
(b) Pay Prospero off.
(c) Renounce his kingdom.
3. What is one way in which Ferdinand's life differs from Miranda's?
(a) He has encountered many women, while she has encountered few men.
(b) He is not used to manual labor as much as she is.
(c) He understands what it means to be royalty, while she does not.
(d) He is more educated than Miranda.
4. Who does Prospero feel betrayed by in Act IV, Scene I?
5. What sets Alonso apart from Antonio in Prospero's eyes?
(a) His age, as he is much older than Antonio.
(b) His lack of interest in being a king.
(c) His strength as a king.
(d) His emotional, regretful side.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prospero and Miranda were given provisions and books on the boat by
2. What is one of Sebastian's reservations about Antonio's plan in Act II, Scene I?
3. What spirits does Prospero conjure after blessing Ferdinand and Miranda's marriage?
4. The beginning of The Tempest takes place
5. The only two men Miranda has seen prior to meeting Ferdinand are
This section contains 274 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)