|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caliban ask Stephano to do?
(a) Take him with him off of the island.
(b) Help kidnap Miranda.
(c) Kill Prospero.
(d) Kill Trinculo.
2. Prospero and Miranda were not killed when expelled from Milan because
(a) His people would have then killed Antonio.
(b) His people are sympathetic and pitied them.
(c) His people are peaceful and not aggressive.
(d) His people loved him and would resent Antonio for the murder.
3. What does Ferdinand protest when Prospero accuses him of wanting to take over the island?
(a) His intelligence.
(b) His social status.
(c) His innocence.
(d) His right to the island as Prince of Naples.
4. When Ferdinand sees Miranda for the first time, he believes she is a
5. Who listens in on Caliban's and Stephano's conversation?
Short Answer Questions
1. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
2. Miranda dislikes Caliban, because
3. Why do Trinculo and Stephano threaten to beat Caliban?
4. When Trinculo and Stephano wonder where the music is coming from, what is Caliban's reasoning?
5. What does Prospero tell the spirits to do?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)