|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
2. Trinculo views Caliban's willingness to serve as a sign of what?
3. What motif does the scene between Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano and their assassination plan reflect?
(a) The magic motif.
(b) The conspiracy motif.
(c) The Ariel motif.
(d) The tempest motif.
4. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
5. In the false banquet scene, Gonzalo catches on to Antonio's and Sebastian's plan but identifies the wrong motivation for it. What does he believe their motivation to be?
(a) Guilt for past deeds.
(b) Desire for power.
(c) Lust for Miranda.
(d) Desire for blood.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caliban ask Stephano to do?
2. What does Miranda do in response to Ferdinand's declaration of his love for her?
3. What does Caliban beg of Stephano when he first meets him?
4. The tempest is a symbolic form of an upheaval from a state of
5. Although coming from different worlds, Miranda and Ferdinand are similar because of their
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)