|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Act III, Scene II, who does Caliban vow to serve?
2. Prior to Prospero releasing him, Ariel was stuck for twelve years in a
3. In the false banquet scene, Gonzalo catches on to Antonio's and Sebastian's plan but identifies the wrong motivation for it. What does he believe their motivation to be?
(a) Desire for blood.
(b) Desire for power.
(c) Guilt for past deeds.
(d) Lust for Miranda.
4. What does Trinculo believe Caliban to be?
(a) A boar.
(b) A fish.
(c) A spirit.
(d) A prisoner.
5. The ship passengers' increasing fear and anxiety are the result of
(a) The ship breaking apart.
(b) Ariel's illusions.
(c) Something they ate.
(d) Landing on a strange island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caliban beg of Stephano when he first meets him?
2. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
3. The two men who retreat to their cabins during the storm are
4. What does Prospero tell the spirits to do?
5. What spirits does Prospero conjure after blessing Ferdinand and Miranda's marriage?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)