|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago was Antonio's usurpation of Prospero's throne in Milan?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Ten years.
2. What sets Alonso apart from Antonio in Prospero's eyes?
(a) His emotional, regretful side.
(b) His strength as a king.
(c) His age, as he is much older than Antonio.
(d) His lack of interest in being a king.
3. What does Prospero say in his soliloquy about Miranda and Ferdinand?
(a) They are young and foolish.
(b) He does not care about their relationship.
(c) He is displeased with their growing relationship.
(d) He is pleased with their growing relationship.
4. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
5. Alonso's son is
Short Answer Questions
1. Prospero seeks revenge against
2. How does Antonio convince Sebastian to go along with the plan in Act II, Scene I?
3. By the beginning of Act III, Scene II, what is the state of Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano?
4. Prospero gives Ferdinand a hard time in order to
5. What does Prospero conjure in order to derange Alonso, Gonzalo, Antonio and Sebastian while they are resting?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)