|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the beginning of Act III, Scene II, who does Caliban vow to serve?
2. Who is watching Ferdinand and Miranda from a distance in Act III, Scene I?
3. Who provides music and sings along with Stephano and Trinculo?
4. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
(a) Teach him how to read.
(b) Teach him how to speak.
(c) Teach him how to write.
(d) Teach him how to sing.
5. What does Miranda do in response to Ferdinand's declaration of his love for her?
(a) She tells him that she does not feel the same.
(b) She offers to marry him.
(c) She lets him go free.
(d) She becomes frightened and calls Prospero.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prospero do at the end of Act III, Scene I?
2. When Act II, Scene II opens, what is Caliban doing?
3. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
4. Antonio is the brother of
5. What does Miranda tell Ferdinand after he meets Prospero for the first time?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)