|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Caliban beg of Stephano when he first meets him?
(a) To help him off the island.
(b) To be left alone.
(c) To get Trinculo out from under his robes.
(d) To sing for him.
2. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
3. What is one of the things Caliban promises to Stephano and Trinculo in his drunken state?
(a) That he will protect them from harm.
(b) To show them the magical secrets of the island.
(c) To lead them back home.
(d) That he will take them to their ship.
4. What keeps Ferdinand going as he does Prospero's work?
(a) The possibility of being let go and leaving the island.
(b) His willingness to do anything for Miranda.
(c) His desire to prove that he is good at everything.
(d) The promise of being reunited with his father.
5. What does the banquet scene reveal about Alonso, Sebastian and Antonio?
(a) That Antonio and Sebastian feel guilt for what they did, while Alonso does not.
(b) That the men are easily fooled.
(c) That Alonso feels guilt for what he did, while the other two do not.
(d) That Alonso, Antonio and Sebastian do not feel guilt for what they did.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gonzalo's attempt to comfort his king are mocked by whom?
2. Alonso is the king of
3. What is the strange noise that Gonzalo claims he heard?
4. Alonso's son is
5. What is one way in which Ferdinand's life differs from Miranda's?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)