|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferdinand say he is willing to do to win Miranda?
(a) Renounce his kingdom.
(c) Pay Prospero off.
2. Ariel lets the other ships return to Naples in order to
(a) Spare their lives.
(b) Tell everyone where Prospero is.
(c) Preserve their secret.
(d) Tell the kingdom the king is dead.
3. What keeps Ferdinand going as he does Prospero's work?
(a) His desire to prove that he is good at everything.
(b) The possibility of being let go and leaving the island.
(c) His willingness to do anything for Miranda.
(d) The promise of being reunited with his father.
4. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
(a) Coconut trees.
(b) Other spirits.
(d) His children.
5. What is one thing about Caliban that Stephano finds amazing?
(a) His willingness to serve.
(b) His ability to talk.
(c) His stupidity.
(d) His garish robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who accuses Alonso, Antonio and Sebastian of being the men of sin?
2. What does Sebastian wonder about Antonio and his usurpation of Prospero's throne?
3. Who thwarts Antonio's and Sebastian's plan in Act II, Scene I?
4. Trinculo views Caliban's willingness to serve as a sign of what?
5. In the false banquet scene, what characteristic of Gonzalo is revealed that he shares with Miranda and Ferdinand?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)