|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prospero and Miranda were given provisions and books on the boat by
2. The beginning of The Tempest takes place
(a) In Tunis.
(b) At sea.
(c) In Milan.
(d) At a wedding ceremony.
3. When Ferdinand sees Miranda for the first time, he believes she is a
4. In the false banquet scene, what characteristic of Gonzalo is revealed that he shares with Miranda and Ferdinand?
5. What is the banquet supposed to elicit in the men?
Short Answer Questions
1. Prospero and Miranda were not killed when expelled from Milan because
2. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
3. Alonso becomes more distraught after losing his son, remembering that he has also lost
4. Gonzalo's attempt to comfort his king are mocked by whom?
5. The only two men Miranda has seen prior to meeting Ferdinand are
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)