|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ferdinand sees Miranda for the first time, he believes she is a
2. What does Prospero conjure in order to derange Alonso, Gonzalo, Antonio and Sebastian while they are resting?
(a) A banquet table of food.
(b) The rest of the men.
(d) Their ship.
3. Who wants to take over the throne of Naples?
4. Gonzalo's attempt to comfort his king are mocked by whom?
(a) Sebastian, Adrian and Alonso.
(b) Antonio, Sebastian and Alonso.
(c) Antonio, Sebastian and Adrian
(d) Antonio, Adrian and Alonso.
5. What does Miranda impulsively do in Act III, Scene I?
(a) Kisses Ferdinand.
(b) Tells Ferdinand to run away.
(c) Tells Ferdinand the secrets of the island.
(d) Tells Ferdinand her name.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferdinand say he is willing to do to win Miranda?
2. As Caliban becomes drunk, what is one of the things he promises to Trinculo and Stephano?
3. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
4. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
5. When Act II, Scene II opens, what is Caliban doing?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)