|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alonso becomes more distraught after losing his son, remembering that he has also lost
(a) his sanity.
(b) his daughter.
(c) his kingdom.
(d) his men.
2. As Caliban becomes drunk, what is one of the things he promises to Trinculo and Stephano?
(a) He promises to serve them.
(b) He promises to leave them alone.
(c) He promises to help them off of the island.
(d) He promises to help mend their clothes.
3. Although coming from different worlds, Miranda and Ferdinand are similar because of their
(c) Moral beliefs.
4. Who listens in on Caliban's and Stephano's conversation?
5. What does Ferdinand say about Miranda in comparison to all of the women he has encountered?
(a) That she is much nicer than the other women.
(b) That she is simple-minded and not as exotic.
(c) That she would not understand royal life.
(d) That he has never met one as beautiful as she.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ariel leave Antonio and Sebastian awake?
2. The two men who retreat to their cabins during the storm are
3. Ariel lets the other ships return to Naples in order to
4. Why does Ferdinand not want Miranda to help him with his work?
5. What does Caliban beg of Stephano when he first meets him?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)