|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the lords is the only person who tries comforting Alonso, who believes his son is gone?
2. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
3. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
(a) On fire.
(b) At the bottom of the sea.
(d) At another island.
4. While discussing the plan with Caliban, what is Stephano's main objective?
(a) To marry Miranda.
(b) To kill Caliban.
(c) To find his shipmates.
(d) To escape back to the ship.
5. What motif does the scene between Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano and their assassination plan reflect?
(a) The conspiracy motif.
(b) The magic motif.
(c) The tempest motif.
(d) The Ariel motif.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda regret doing while talking to Ferdinand?
2. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
3. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
4. Antonio's treatment of Prospero when they were in Milan mirrors
5. At the end of Act II, Scene II, what is Caliban doing?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)