|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antonio convince Sebastian to go along with the plan in Act II, Scene I?
(a) He describes the riches he will gain as the king of Naples.
(b) He tells him that they can combine powers once he is king of Naples.
(c) He tells him how much fun it is to be a king.
(d) He explains how much he benefited from taking Prospero's throne.
2. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
(a) Coconut trees.
(b) Other spirits.
(d) His children.
3. Trinculo views Caliban's willingness to serve as a sign of what?
4. The two spirits who reside on the island with Prospero and Miranda are
(a) Caliban and Ariel.
(b) Trinculo and Ariel.
(c) Caliban and Trinculo.
(d) Trinculo and Stephano.
5. Prospero and Miranda were not killed when expelled from Milan because
(a) His people loved him and would resent Antonio for the murder.
(b) His people are peaceful and not aggressive.
(c) His people would have then killed Antonio.
(d) His people are sympathetic and pitied them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Caliban happiest about after he meets Trinculo and Stephano?
2. Who ties to calm down Caliban in Act II, Scene II?
3. By the beginning of Act III, Scene II, what is the state of Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano?
4. Prospero gives Ferdinand a hard time in order to
5. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)