|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only nobleman who has a calm and positive attitude during the storm at sea is
2. Who is not lulled to sleep in Act II, Scene I?
(a) Antonio and Gonzalo.
(b) Gonzalo and Sebastian.
(c) Antonio and Sebastian.
(d) Alonso and Sebastian.
3. Gonzalo's attempt to comfort his king are mocked by whom?
(a) Antonio, Sebastian and Alonso.
(b) Antonio, Adrian and Alonso.
(c) Antonio, Sebastian and Adrian
(d) Sebastian, Adrian and Alonso.
4. Antonio castigates the Boatswain during the storm, because he believes the sailors are
5. Why does Miranda urge Ferdinand not to work so hard?
(a) It upsets her seeing him like that.
(b) She wants him to spend time with her.
(c) He will hurt himself.
(d) He will overtire too soon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the lords is the only person who tries comforting Alonso, who believes his son is gone?
2. Miranda dislikes Caliban, because
3. Why is Gonzalo's comments about the dancing nymphs important during the banquet scene?
4. When Miranda first meets Ferdinand, she believes he is
5. What does Trinculo believe Caliban to be?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)