|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The beginning of The Tempest takes place
(a) At sea.
(b) At a wedding ceremony.
(c) In Milan.
(d) In Tunis.
2. What is one thing about Caliban that Stephano finds amazing?
(a) His ability to talk.
(b) His willingness to serve.
(c) His stupidity.
(d) His garish robe.
3. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
4. At the end of Act II, Scene II, what is Caliban doing?
(a) Cursing Stephano and Trinculo.
(b) Singing happily.
(d) Building a fire.
5. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
(a) Teach him how to speak.
(b) Teach him how to sing.
(c) Teach him how to write.
(d) Teach him how to read.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Caliban becomes drunk, what is one of the things he promises to Trinculo and Stephano?
2. Ferdinand is surprised by Miranda, because she
3. Prospero was formerly the Duke of
4. Prospero seeks revenge against
5. When Miranda first meets Ferdinand, she believes he is
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)