|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ties to calm down Caliban in Act II, Scene II?
2. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero turned his duties over to
(a) The queen.
(b) His council.
(c) His loyal subjects.
3. How long ago was Antonio's usurpation of Prospero's throne in Milan?
(a) Twenty years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Seventeen years.
(d) Ten years.
4. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
5. The two men who retreat to their cabins during the storm are
(a) Antonio and Gonzalo.
(b) Alonso and Ferdinand.
(c) Alonso and Gonzalo.
(d) Alonso and Antonio.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caliban beg of Stephano when he first meets him?
2. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
3. Prospero accuses Ferdinand of
4. When Act II, Scene II opens, what is Caliban doing?
5. Prospero gained his power from his books and
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)