|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ferdinand is the prince of
2. What does Prospero think about Ferdinand's and Miranda's attraction to each other?
(a) That it is immoral.
(b) That it is foolish.
(c) That it will destroy his grand plan.
(d) That it is part of his grand plan.
3. How does Antonio convince Sebastian to go along with the plan in Act II, Scene I?
(a) He explains how much he benefited from taking Prospero's throne.
(b) He tells him that they can combine powers once he is king of Naples.
(c) He describes the riches he will gain as the king of Naples.
(d) He tells him how much fun it is to be a king.
4. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
5. Who ties to calm down Caliban in Act II, Scene II?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the true motivation behind Prospero's grand plan for Miranda and Ferdinand?
2. What does Prospero state in an aside about Ferdinand?
3. Caliban believes the island is
4. What do Antonio and Sebastian plan to do in Act II, Scene I?
5. Alonso's daughter was married in
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)