|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago was Antonio's usurpation of Prospero's throne in Milan?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Fifteen years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Seventeen years.
2. Prospero was formerly the Duke of
3. Prospero and Miranda were given provisions and books on the boat by
4. Alonso is the king of
5. Prospero's magical power comes from
(a) The trees.
(b) His staff.
(d) His books.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who chastises Alonso for allowing his daughter to marry an African?
2. The two men who retreat to their cabins during the storm are
3. Who is not lulled to sleep in Act II, Scene I?
4. The only nobleman who has a calm and positive attitude during the storm at sea is
5. Trinculo views Caliban's willingness to serve as a sign of what?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)