|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only nobleman who has a calm and positive attitude during the storm at sea is
2. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
3. Gonzalo's attempt to comfort his king are mocked by whom?
(a) Antonio, Adrian and Alonso.
(b) Antonio, Sebastian and Alonso.
(c) Sebastian, Adrian and Alonso.
(d) Antonio, Sebastian and Adrian
4. The Tempest is considered one of Shakespeare's
(a) Romantic works.
(b) Later works.
(c) Modern works.
(d) Earlier works.
5. What does Trinculo wonder about Caliban after listening to his drunken speech?
(a) How Caliban came to look the way he does.
(b) How quickly Caliban became drunk.
(c) Why Caliban is on the island.
(d) How he could have been afraid of someone so weak.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda tell Ferdinand after he meets Prospero for the first time?
2. Prospero gives Ferdinand a hard time in order to
3. What is the true motivation behind Prospero's grand plan for Miranda and Ferdinand?
4. Who wants to take over the throne of Naples?
5. Prospero and Miranda were given provisions and books on the boat by
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)