|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The tempest is a symbolic form of an upheaval from a state of
2. What does Trinculo want to do with Caliban in order to make money?
(a) Have him steal from Antonio.
(b) Have him steal from Prospero.
(c) Sell him off as a slave.
(d) Show him off to the public.
3. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
4. What does Prospero think about Ferdinand's and Miranda's attraction to each other?
(a) That it is part of his grand plan.
(b) That it is immoral.
(c) That it is foolish.
(d) That it will destroy his grand plan.
5. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Prospero state in an aside about Ferdinand?
2. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
3. Caliban believes the island is
4. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
5. Prospero gives Ferdinand a hard time in order to
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)