|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing about Caliban that Stephano finds amazing?
(a) His garish robe.
(b) His ability to talk.
(c) His willingness to serve.
(d) His stupidity.
2. What is the true motivation behind Prospero's grand plan for Miranda and Ferdinand?
(a) That it is a good union that will bring Naples and Milan together.
(b) That it will spite Alonso and any plans he had for his son.
(c) It is not specifically defined.
(d) That it will finally get him and his daughter off of the island.
3. What does Caliban beg of Stephano when he first meets him?
(a) To get Trinculo out from under his robes.
(b) To sing for him.
(c) To be left alone.
(d) To help him off the island.
4. Prior to Prospero releasing him, Ariel was stuck for twelve years in a
5. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
2. Prospero promises to free Ariel in
3. How long ago was Antonio's usurpation of Prospero's throne in Milan?
4. Caliban is the offspring of
5. What does Caliban believe Trinculo to be?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)