|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wants to take over the throne of Naples?
2. What does Sebastian wonder about Antonio and his usurpation of Prospero's throne?
(a) If it plagues his conscience.
(b) How hard it is to be the king.
(c) If he is as courageous as Antonio.
(d) If Antonio will do it to him.
3. Why does Stephano believe that Caliban and Trinculo are some sort of wild beasts when he sees them under the blanket?
(a) He has little education.
(b) He is ignorant.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He has bad vision.
4. Who chastises Alonso for allowing his daughter to marry an African?
5. Prospero seeks revenge against
(a) Antonio and Gonzalo.
(b) Antonio, Alonso and Sebastian.
(c) Alonso and Ferdinand.
(d) Antonio and Sebastian.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferdinand protest when Prospero accuses him of wanting to take over the island?
2. The beginning of The Tempest takes place
3. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
4. Why does Trinculo hide underneath Caliban's robes?
5. Which of the lords is the only person who tries comforting Alonso, who believes his son is gone?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)