|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
2. Alonso's daughter was married in
3. The only nobleman who has a calm and positive attitude during the storm at sea is
4. What is the strange noise that Gonzalo claims he heard?
(a) Alonso talking in his sleep.
(b) Antonio's and Sebastian's whispering.
(c) Twigs breaking.
(d) Ariel's singing.
5. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sebastian wonder about Antonio and his usurpation of Prospero's throne?
2. Who wants to take over the throne of Naples?
3. Which of the lords is the only person who tries comforting Alonso, who believes his son is gone?
4. Trinculo wants to take Caliban back to where?
5. Prospero accuses Ferdinand of
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)