|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assures Miranda that Ferdinand is a man and not a spirit?
2. How long ago was Antonio's usurpation of Prospero's throne in Milan?
(a) Ten years.
(b) Seventeen years.
(c) Twenty years.
(d) Fifteen years.
3. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
(a) At another island.
(b) At the bottom of the sea.
(c) On fire.
4. What does Sebastian wonder about Antonio and his usurpation of Prospero's throne?
(a) If it plagues his conscience.
(b) If Antonio will do it to him.
(c) If he is as courageous as Antonio.
(d) How hard it is to be the king.
5. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Caliban beg of Stephano when he first meets him?
2. Prospero was formerly the Duke of
3. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
4. When Act II, Scene II opens, what is Caliban doing?
5. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)