|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one thing about Caliban that Stephano finds amazing?
(a) His stupidity.
(b) His ability to talk.
(c) His garish robe.
(d) His willingness to serve.
2. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
3. The ship passengers' increasing fear and anxiety are the result of
(a) Something they ate.
(b) Landing on a strange island.
(c) The ship breaking apart.
(d) Ariel's illusions.
4. What does Caliban believe Trinculo to be?
(a) One of the sailors washed ashore.
(b) Miranda's new suitor.
(c) A pillager come to ruin the island.
(d) Another torturous spirit.
5. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise Ariel yet again?
(c) The island.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Antonio offer to do in order to persuade Sebastian to go along with the plan?
2. What does Sebastian wonder about Antonio and his usurpation of Prospero's throne?
3. Alonso's son is
4. What is the strange noise that Gonzalo claims he heard?
5. Which of the lords is the only person who tries comforting Alonso, who believes his son is gone?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)