|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prospero was formerly the Duke of
2. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
(a) At another island.
(c) On fire.
(d) At the bottom of the sea.
3. What is one of Sebastian's reservations about Antonio's plan in Act II, Scene I?
(a) That Alonso will soon wake up.
(b) That they will never get off the island anyway.
(c) That Antonio is tricking him.
(d) That Alonso's daughter would then inherit the throne.
4. What do Antonio and Sebastian plan to do in Act II, Scene I?
(a) Assassinate Alonso.
(b) Look for Ferdinand
(c) Assassinate Gonzalo.
(d) Run away.
5. Trinculo views Caliban's willingness to serve as a sign of what?
Short Answer Questions
1. Ferdinand is the prince of
2. The two men who retreat to their cabins during the storm are
3. How long ago was Antonio's usurpation of Prospero's throne in Milan?
4. Prior to Prospero releasing him, Ariel was stuck for twelve years in a
5. Prospero's magical power comes from
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)