|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Ferdinand sees Miranda for the first time, he believes she is a
2. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
3. Prospero promises to free Ariel in
(a) Two days.
(b) In three days.
(c) In a week.
(d) In one day.
4. Prospero gives Ferdinand a hard time in order to
(a) Keep him away from Miranda.
(b) Gain his respect.
(c) See his true character.
(d) Anger Alonso.
5. Caliban is the offspring of
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the true motivation behind Prospero's grand plan for Miranda and Ferdinand?
2. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
3. The ship passengers' increasing fear and anxiety are the result of
4. Although coming from different worlds, Miranda and Ferdinand are similar because of their
5. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero turned his duties over to
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)