|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
2. Antonio's treatment of Prospero when they were in Milan mirrors
(a) Stephano's treatment of Caliban.
(b) Prospero's treatment of Ferdinand.
(c) Prospero's treatment of Miranda.
(d) Prospero's treatment of Caliban.
3. Alonso is the king of
4. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
5. When Miranda first meets Ferdinand, she believes he is
(a) A peasant.
(b) A spirit.
(c) A thief.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who assures Miranda that Ferdinand is a man and not a spirit?
2. Prospero seeks revenge against
3. Prospero and Miranda were given provisions and books on the boat by
4. Prospero promises to free Ariel in
5. When Ferdinand sees Miranda for the first time, he believes she is a
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)