|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ferdinand protest when Prospero accuses him of wanting to take over the island?
(a) His innocence.
(b) His social status.
(c) His intelligence.
(d) His right to the island as Prince of Naples.
2. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
(a) At the bottom of the sea.
(c) On fire.
(d) At another island.
3. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
4. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
5. Antonio is the brother of
Short Answer Questions
1. The two men who retreat to their cabins during the storm are
2. When Ferdinand sees Miranda for the first time, he believes she is a
3. What does Prospero think about Ferdinand's and Miranda's attraction to each other?
4. Prospero gives Ferdinand a hard time in order to
5. Prospero and Miranda were not killed when expelled from Milan because
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)