|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The only nobleman who has a calm and positive attitude during the storm at sea is
2. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero turned his duties over to
(a) His council.
(c) The queen.
(d) His loyal subjects.
3. Prospero promises to free Ariel in
(a) In a week.
(b) In one day.
(c) Two days.
(d) In three days.
4. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
5. When Miranda first meets Ferdinand, she believes he is
(a) A spirit.
(b) A thief.
(c) A peasant.
(d) A king.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alonso's daughter was married in
2. Who assures Miranda that Ferdinand is a man and not a spirit?
3. What does Ferdinand protest when Prospero accuses him of wanting to take over the island?
4. Alonso is the king of
5. Prospero accuses Ferdinand of
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)