|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who assures Miranda that Ferdinand is a man and not a spirit?
2. Miranda dislikes Caliban, because
(a) He tried to rape her.
(b) He tries to trick her with magic.
(c) He is malformed.
(d) He is rude.
3. Prospero's magical power comes from
(a) The trees.
(b) His books.
(d) His staff.
4. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
5. Alonso is the king of
Short Answer Questions
1. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise to Ariel for the second time?
2. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
3. What does Prospero think about Ferdinand's and Miranda's attraction to each other?
4. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
5. The beginning of The Tempest takes place
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)