|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prospero gained his power from his books and
(a) The boat.
(c) The island.
2. Alonso's son is
3. Prospero was formerly the Duke of
4. What does Prospero think about Ferdinand's and Miranda's attraction to each other?
(a) That it is part of his grand plan.
(b) That it will destroy his grand plan.
(c) That it is immoral.
(d) That it is foolish.
5. The Tempest is considered one of Shakespeare's
(a) Later works.
(b) Earlier works.
(c) Modern works.
(d) Romantic works.
Short Answer Questions
1. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
2. When Ferdinand sees Miranda for the first time, he believes she is a
3. Caliban is the offspring of
4. Caliban believes the island is
5. The ship passengers' increasing fear and anxiety are the result of
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)