|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
(b) His children.
(c) Other spirits.
(d) Coconut trees.
2. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise to Ariel for the second time?
(a) To put him back in the tree if he does not obey.
(b) To bring him back to Milan with Prospero.
(c) To allow him to marry Miranda.
(d) To free him once he completes Prospero's orders.
3. What does Miranda tell Ferdinand after he meets Prospero for the first time?
(a) Prospero is planning to kill him.
(b) Prospero wants them to marry.
(c) Prospero is usually much kinder.
(d) Prospero wants to kill Ferdinand's father.
4. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
5. Antonio is the brother of
Short Answer Questions
1. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
2. The ship passengers' increasing fear and anxiety are the result of
3. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
4. Antonio's treatment of Prospero when they were in Milan mirrors
5. Prospero's magical power comes from
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)