|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
(b) On fire.
(c) At the bottom of the sea.
(d) At another island.
2. The only nobleman who has a calm and positive attitude during the storm at sea is
3. The two spirits who reside on the island with Prospero and Miranda are
(a) Trinculo and Stephano.
(b) Caliban and Ariel.
(c) Caliban and Trinculo.
(d) Trinculo and Ariel.
4. The tempest is a symbolic form of an upheaval from a state of
5. Prospero was formerly the Duke of
Short Answer Questions
1. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
2. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
3. The Tempest is considered one of Shakespeare's
4. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
5. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)