|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prospero's magical power comes from
(b) His books.
(c) His staff.
(d) The trees.
2. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
3. Alonso is the king of
4. The tempest is a symbolic form of an upheaval from a state of
5. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
(a) Teach him how to speak.
(b) Teach him how to read.
(c) Teach him how to sing.
(d) Teach him how to write.
Short Answer Questions
1. Caliban is the offspring of
2. Antonio castigates the Boatswain during the storm, because he believes the sailors are
3. Alonso's son is
4. Prospero was formerly the Duke of
5. Prospero seeks revenge against
This section contains 143 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)