|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The tempest is a symbolic form of an upheaval from a state of
2. The beginning of The Tempest takes place
(a) At sea.
(b) In Tunis.
(c) In Milan.
(d) At a wedding ceremony.
3. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
4. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
(a) Knight him.
(b) Free him.
(c) Teach him his magic.
(d) Let him marry Miranda.
5. Prospero and Miranda were given provisions and books on the boat by
Short Answer Questions
1. The two men who retreat to their cabins during the storm are
2. The only nobleman who has a calm and positive attitude during the storm at sea is
3. Alonso's son is
4. The two spirits who reside on the island with Prospero and Miranda are
5. Caliban is the offspring of
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)