|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prospero and Miranda were not killed when expelled from Milan because
(a) His people would have then killed Antonio.
(b) His people loved him and would resent Antonio for the murder.
(c) His people are peaceful and not aggressive.
(d) His people are sympathetic and pitied them.
2. Caliban is the offspring of
3. The tempest is a symbolic form of an upheaval from a state of
4. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
5. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
(a) On fire.
(c) At the bottom of the sea.
(d) At another island.
Short Answer Questions
1. The only nobleman who has a calm and positive attitude during the storm at sea is
2. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
3. Prospero gained his power from his books and
4. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
5. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)