|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alonso's son is
2. The Tempest is considered one of Shakespeare's
(a) Earlier works.
(b) Later works.
(c) Modern works.
(d) Romantic works.
3. Alonso is the king of
4. Caliban is the offspring of
5. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
(b) At the bottom of the sea.
(c) At another island.
(d) On fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Ariel lets the other ships return to Naples in order to
2. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero turned his duties over to
3. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
4. The tempest is a symbolic form of an upheaval from a state of
5. Alonso's daughter was married in
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)