|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alonso's daughter was married in
2. Prospero tells Miranda that in order to usurp his power, Antonio allied himself with
3. The only nobleman who has a calm and positive attitude during the storm at sea is
4. Prospero seeks revenge against
(a) Alonso and Ferdinand.
(b) Antonio, Alonso and Sebastian.
(c) Antonio and Gonzalo.
(d) Antonio and Sebastian.
5. Prospero and Miranda were not killed when expelled from Milan because
(a) His people are sympathetic and pitied them.
(b) His people would have then killed Antonio.
(c) His people loved him and would resent Antonio for the murder.
(d) His people are peaceful and not aggressive.
Short Answer Questions
1. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero turned his duties over to
2. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
3. The Tempest is considered one of Shakespeare's
4. Caliban believes the island is
5. The only two men Miranda has seen prior to meeting Ferdinand are
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)