|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
(a) At the bottom of the sea.
(c) On fire.
(d) At another island.
2. Prior to Prospero's arrival on the island, Ariel was imprisoned by
3. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
4. The Tempest is considered one of Shakespeare's
(a) Romantic works.
(b) Earlier works.
(c) Modern works.
(d) Later works.
5. Caliban is the offspring of
Short Answer Questions
1. The ship passengers' increasing fear and anxiety are the result of
2. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
3. Antonio's treatment of Prospero when they were in Milan mirrors
4. The two spirits who reside on the island with Prospero and Miranda are
5. Prospero was formerly the Duke of
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)