|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
2. Caliban is the offspring of
3. The tempest is a symbolic form of an upheaval from a state of
4. Although the ship passengers believe the ship is gone, it is actually
(a) On fire.
(b) At another island.
(d) At the bottom of the sea.
5. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
(a) Coconut trees.
(b) Other spirits.
(d) His children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Prospero gained his power from his books and
2. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero turned his duties over to
3. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
4. The two men who retreat to their cabins during the storm are
5. Antonio is the brother of
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)