|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The two men who retreat to their cabins during the storm are
(a) Alonso and Ferdinand.
(b) Alonso and Antonio.
(c) Antonio and Gonzalo.
(d) Alonso and Gonzalo.
2. Prospero's magical power comes from
(b) His staff.
(c) His books.
(d) The trees.
3. Gonzalo's attempt to comfort his king are mocked by whom?
(a) Antonio, Adrian and Alonso.
(b) Sebastian, Adrian and Alonso.
(c) Antonio, Sebastian and Alonso.
(d) Antonio, Sebastian and Adrian
4. Who assures Miranda that Ferdinand is a man and not a spirit?
5. Antonio's treatment of Prospero when they were in Milan mirrors
(a) Stephano's treatment of Caliban.
(b) Prospero's treatment of Miranda.
(c) Prospero's treatment of Ferdinand.
(d) Prospero's treatment of Caliban.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Prospero tell the story of their past to Miranda?
2. The only nobleman who has a calm and positive attitude during the storm at sea is
3. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
4. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
5. Prospero gives Ferdinand a hard time in order to
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)