|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Antonio and Sebastian plan to do in Act II, Scene I?
(a) Assassinate Gonzalo.
(b) Run away.
(c) Assassinate Alonso.
(d) Look for Ferdinand
2. Antonio's treatment of Prospero when they were in Milan mirrors
(a) Prospero's treatment of Ferdinand.
(b) Stephano's treatment of Caliban.
(c) Prospero's treatment of Miranda.
(d) Prospero's treatment of Caliban.
3. What does Miranda tell Ferdinand after he meets Prospero for the first time?
(a) Prospero is usually much kinder.
(b) Prospero is planning to kill him.
(c) Prospero wants to kill Ferdinand's father.
(d) Prospero wants them to marry.
4. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
(a) Coconut trees.
(b) Other spirits.
(d) His children.
5. Who wants to take over the throne of Naples?
Short Answer Questions
1. Miranda at first took pity on Caliban and tried to
2. What is one of Sebastian's reservations about Antonio's plan in Act II, Scene I?
3. When awakened, Alonso asks Sebastian and Antonio why they have their swords drawn. What is their excuse?
4. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
5. Alonso is the king of
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)