|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Antonio convince Sebastian to go along with the plan in Act II, Scene I?
(a) He tells him that they can combine powers once he is king of Naples.
(b) He explains how much he benefited from taking Prospero's throne.
(c) He tells him how much fun it is to be a king.
(d) He describes the riches he will gain as the king of Naples.
2. Prospero was formerly the Duke of
3. Antonio thinks the Boatswain is being rude by not adhering to his
4. Ferdinand is surprised by Miranda, because she
(a) Is so beautiful.
(b) Has a magical father.
(c) Thinks he is a spirit.
(d) Speaks his language.
5. Who lulls the lords searching for Ferdinand into a deep sleep during their banter?
Short Answer Questions
1. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero turned his duties over to
2. Prospero's magical power comes from
3. Prospero promises to free Ariel in
4. Miranda dislikes Caliban, because
5. What does Sebastian wonder about Antonio and his usurpation of Prospero's throne?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)