|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Prospero gained his power from his books and
(b) The island.
(c) The boat.
2. Alonso's daughter was married in
3. Caliban wanted to populate the island with
(a) Other spirits.
(b) Coconut trees.
(d) His children.
4. Antonio castigates the Boatswain during the storm, because he believes the sailors are
5. What does Prospero state in an aside about Ferdinand?
(a) He will force Ferdinand into servitude.
(b) He is everything he had hoped he would be.
(c) He is too old for his daughter.
(d) He will have him duel with Caliban.
Short Answer Questions
1. Gonzalo's attempt to comfort his king are mocked by whom?
2. Prospero's magical power comes from
3. How does Antonio convince Sebastian to go along with the plan in Act II, Scene I?
4. When Ferdinand sees Miranda for the first time, he believes she is a
5. After Ariel completes his duties, Prospero promises to
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)