|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When he was Duke of Milan, Prospero was more interested in
2. What is one of Sebastian's reservations about Antonio's plan in Act II, Scene I?
(a) That Alonso will soon wake up.
(b) That Alonso's daughter would then inherit the throne.
(c) That Antonio is tricking him.
(d) That they will never get off the island anyway.
3. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
4. Prior to Prospero releasing him, Ariel was stuck for twelve years in a
5. What does Miranda tell Ferdinand after he meets Prospero for the first time?
(a) Prospero wants to kill Ferdinand's father.
(b) Prospero wants them to marry.
(c) Prospero is usually much kinder.
(d) Prospero is planning to kill him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alonso's son is
2. What do Antonio and Sebastian plan to do in Act II, Scene I?
3. Ariel lets the other ships return to Naples in order to
4. Ferdinand is surprised by Miranda, because she
5. When Miranda first meets Ferdinand, she believes he is
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)