|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Scene 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Antonio is the brother of
2. Caliban believes the island is
(a) His birthright.
3. What does Antonio offer to do in order to persuade Sebastian to go along with the plan?
(a) He offers to kill Gonzalo and have Sebastian kill Alonso.
(b) He offers to kill Alonso and have Sebastian kill Gonzalo.
(c) He promises to keep it a secret and never tell anyone.
(d) He promises he will not try to assassinate Sebastian once he is king.
4. Caliban is the offspring of
5. What does Sebastian wonder about Antonio and his usurpation of Prospero's throne?
(a) If he is as courageous as Antonio.
(b) How hard it is to be the king.
(c) If Antonio will do it to him.
(d) If it plagues his conscience.
Short Answer Questions
1. The only nobleman who has a calm and positive attitude during the storm at sea is
2. Who thwarts Antonio's and Sebastian's plan in Act II, Scene I?
3. What is one of Sebastian's reservations about Antonio's plan in Act II, Scene I?
4. Alonso's daughter was married in
5. Prospero gained his power from his books and
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)