|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character says: "We are such stuff/As dreams are made on"?
2. What does Miranda tell Ferdinand after he meets Prospero for the first time?
(a) Prospero is planning to kill him.
(b) Prospero wants to kill Ferdinand's father.
(c) Prospero is usually much kinder.
(d) Prospero wants them to marry.
3. Who is watching Ferdinand and Miranda from a distance in Act III, Scene I?
4. What does Miranda do in response to Ferdinand's declaration of his love for her?
(a) She lets him go free.
(b) She tells him that she does not feel the same.
(c) She becomes frightened and calls Prospero.
(d) She offers to marry him.
5. What does Ariel ask Prospero before going to fetch Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano?
(a) Why Prospero is doing all of this.
(b) If Prospero loves Ariel.
(c) What should Ariel dress up as this time.
(d) If Prospero will teach Ariel magic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What spirits does Prospero conjure after blessing Ferdinand and Miranda's marriage?
2. What does Miranda regret doing while talking to Ferdinand?
3. In his soliloquy in Act IV, Scene I, what does Prospero insinuate a personal connection to?
4. Ferdinand is surprised by Miranda, because she
5. Although coming from different worlds, Miranda and Ferdinand are similar because of their
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)