|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miranda impulsively do in Act III, Scene I?
(a) Kisses Ferdinand.
(b) Tells Ferdinand her name.
(c) Tells Ferdinand the secrets of the island.
(d) Tells Ferdinand to run away.
2. Why does Prospero abruptly stop the marriage ceremony and change his mood?
(a) He remembers his plan for Antonio, Alonso and Sebastian.
(b) He is angered by the spirits.
(c) The spirits' message has no affect on Miranda and Ferdinand.
(d) He remembers his plan for Trinculo, Stephano and Caliban.
3. What does Ferdinand say he is willing to do to win Miranda?
(c) Renounce his kingdom.
(d) Pay Prospero off.
4. What does Miranda do in response to Ferdinand's declaration of his love for her?
(a) She tells him that she does not feel the same.
(b) She lets him go free.
(c) She offers to marry him.
(d) She becomes frightened and calls Prospero.
5. What does Ariel ask Prospero before going to fetch Caliban, Trinculo and Stephano?
(a) If Prospero will teach Ariel magic.
(b) If Prospero loves Ariel.
(c) What should Ariel dress up as this time.
(d) Why Prospero is doing all of this.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
2. What does Prospero tell the spirits to do?
3. What does Prospero do at the end of Act III, Scene I?
4. At the beginning of Act III, Scene I, what does Prospero have Ferdinand doing?
5. Who is watching Ferdinand and Miranda from a distance in Act III, Scene I?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)