|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although coming from different worlds, Miranda and Ferdinand are similar because of their
(c) Moral beliefs.
2. Why does Ferdinand not want Miranda to help him with his work?
(a) Because he wants to show off for her.
(b) Because she is too young.
(c) Because it is too hard for her.
(d) Because she has never done it before.
3. Ferdinand is surprised by Miranda, because she
(a) Is so beautiful.
(b) Thinks he is a spirit.
(c) Speaks his language.
(d) Has a magical father.
4. How does Prospero's speech differ from his normal speech?
(a) It is more poetic.
(b) It is forthcoming.
(c) It is deluded and illogical.
(d) It does not differ from his normal speech.
5. Who is watching Ferdinand and Miranda from a distance in Act III, Scene I?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ferdinand say about Miranda in comparison to all of the women he has encountered?
2. What does Miranda do when Ferdinand confesses his love for her?
3. What is Prospero's reasoning for why Miranda believes that Ferdinand is the most beautiful man she has ever known?
4. What does Ferdinand protest when Prospero accuses him of wanting to take over the island?
5. When Miranda first meets Ferdinand, she believes he is
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)