|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What spirits does Prospero conjure after blessing Ferdinand and Miranda's marriage?
(a) Juno, Iris and Ceres.
(b) Sycorax, Juno and Iris.
(c) Sycoraz, Ceres and Iris.
(d) Ariel, Iris and Ceres.
2. What does Miranda impulsively do in Act III, Scene I?
(a) Kisses Ferdinand.
(b) Tells Ferdinand her name.
(c) Tells Ferdinand the secrets of the island.
(d) Tells Ferdinand to run away.
3. What does Prospero think about Ferdinand's and Miranda's attraction to each other?
(a) That it is foolish.
(b) That it is immoral.
(c) That it will destroy his grand plan.
(d) That it is part of his grand plan.
4. In Act IV, Scene I, Prospero's speech mirrors that of which other character?
5. How does Prospero's speech differ from his normal speech?
(a) It is forthcoming.
(b) It is deluded and illogical.
(c) It does not differ from his normal speech.
(d) It is more poetic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
2. What does Miranda offer to Ferdinand while he is working?
3. What does Ferdinand say he is willing to do to win Miranda?
4. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise Ariel yet again?
5. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise to Ariel for the second time?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)