|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Prospero think about Ferdinand's and Miranda's attraction to each other?
(a) That it is immoral.
(b) That it will destroy his grand plan.
(c) That it is foolish.
(d) That it is part of his grand plan.
2. What does Ferdinand protest when Prospero accuses him of wanting to take over the island?
(a) His social status.
(b) His intelligence.
(c) His innocence.
(d) His right to the island as Prince of Naples.
3. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
4. Who are "the rabble"?
(a) Ariel, Prospero and Miranda.
(b) Alonso, Antonio and Sebastian.
(c) Gonzalo, Miranda and Ferdinand.
(d) Stephano, Trinculo and Caliban.
5. What does Miranda urge Ferdinand to do while he is working?
(a) To leave her alone.
(b) To not work so hard.
(c) To run away.
(d) To work harder.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ferdinand not want Miranda to help him with his work?
2. Prospero accuses Ferdinand of
3. What does Ferdinand say about Miranda in comparison to all of the women he has encountered?
4. What does Prospero say in his soliloquy about Miranda and Ferdinand?
5. What does Miranda tell Ferdinand after he meets Prospero for the first time?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)