|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Ferdinand is the prince of
2. Who leads Ferdinand to Prospero?
3. What keeps Ferdinand going as he does Prospero's work?
(a) The promise of being reunited with his father.
(b) His desire to prove that he is good at everything.
(c) His willingness to do anything for Miranda.
(d) The possibility of being let go and leaving the island.
4. What spirits does Prospero conjure after blessing Ferdinand and Miranda's marriage?
(a) Juno, Iris and Ceres.
(b) Sycorax, Juno and Iris.
(c) Ariel, Iris and Ceres.
(d) Sycoraz, Ceres and Iris.
5. What does Miranda tell Ferdinand after he meets Prospero for the first time?
(a) Prospero is usually much kinder.
(b) Prospero wants them to marry.
(c) Prospero is planning to kill him.
(d) Prospero wants to kill Ferdinand's father.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one way in which Ferdinand's life differs from Miranda's?
2. What does Miranda impulsively do in Act III, Scene I?
3. Ferdinand is surprised by Miranda, because she
4. What is the true motivation behind Prospero's grand plan for Miranda and Ferdinand?
5. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise Ariel yet again?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)