|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Scene 1, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Miranda urge Ferdinand to do while he is working?
(a) To run away.
(b) To leave her alone.
(c) To not work so hard.
(d) To work harder.
2. Under what circumstances will Prospero curse Ferdinand's and Miranda's marriage?
(a) If Ferdinand thwarts Prospero's plan of revenge.
(b) If they have premarital sex.
(c) If Miranda has any communication with Caliban.
(d) If they try to elope.
3. What does Miranda impulsively do in Act III, Scene I?
(a) Tells Ferdinand to run away.
(b) Tells Ferdinand her name.
(c) Kisses Ferdinand.
(d) Tells Ferdinand the secrets of the island.
4. When Ferdinand sees Miranda for the first time, he believes she is a
5. What does Miranda regret doing while talking to Ferdinand?
(a) Going against her father's wishes.
(b) Telling him her name.
(c) Offering to help him.
(d) Not acting ladylike.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda do when Ferdinand confesses his love for her?
2. In Act I, Scene II, what does Prospero promise to Ariel for the second time?
3. What spirits does Prospero conjure after blessing Ferdinand and Miranda's marriage?
4. What does Prospero state in an aside about Ferdinand?
5. What does Ferdinand say about Miranda in comparison to all of the women he has encountered?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)