|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the publication mentioned in the chapter?
(a) The Gavel.
(b) The Reader.
(c) The Ledger.
(d) The Recorder.
2. There are multiple death notices and what offered as possibilities?
(a) Personal tributes.
(b) Grave inscriptions.
(c) Eulogy scripts.
(d) Flower types.
3. Where is Warren now living?
(a) New York.
4. Chapter 8 begins with Daisy at what age?
5. Who believes it is the plight of women to be eventually broken?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the newspaper editor's first name?
2. The peddler said he could feel Daisy's what when she was born?
3. Which of the following aren't among the lists in chapter 10: addresses at which she lived, her favorite recipes, and grocery lists.
4. Daisy plans to visit whose grave?
5. By the end of the chapter, Daisy has been let go from what job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Skoot Skutari and how does he relate to the story?
2. What is the overall feeling that you get from everyone's opinion of the source of Daisy's depression?
3. What do you feel Daisy's bridge group symbolizes?
4. How does Daisy react to losing her job?
5. Describe how Alice decides to change the course of her life, in chapter seven, and what theme it continues.
6. In what positive way is the image of stone used in chapter eight?
7. Describe Magnus Flett's final years.
8. Based on everything you've read up to the end of chapter nine, do you feel that Daisy was a good wife and mother?
9. What seemingly strange behavior does Cuyler exhibit on the day of his death?
10. How does Daisy seem to feel about dying?
This section contains 806 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)