|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Because he is tormented, Harold does what too much?
2. What is the supposed point of Daisy's trip?
(a) She plans to care for a sick relative.
(b) She has a new job.
(c) Her father has kicked her out.
3. What is Daisy's mother's physical state described as?
4. What is Daisy's last name?
5. Cuyler is getting a new job because he's become famous for what?
(a) Building a building.
(b) Building a bridge.
(c) Building a monument.
(d) Building a park.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Flett's husband's name?
2. How many children does Daisy have?
3. What is Daisy's father's name?
4. How long has it been since Cuyler has last seen his daughter?
5. What does Daisy's mother enjoy most of all?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does stone play a role in chapter five?
2. In chapter five, Daisy doesn't seem to talk about any major events for once. What do the sudden change in feel and attitude in chapter five indicate?
3. What is Daisy's attitude, early in chapter four, regarding her late husband's death?
4. Who has more control in the Goodwill's relationship?
5. Why might Daisy have not described the first eleven years of her life?
6. How is Barker Flett's personal life described, in chapter four, prior to marrying Daisy?
7. Describe the opening of chapter three.
8. Why do you think that Daisy and her family are restless, in chapter five?
9. Describe Daisy's change of residence when she turns eleven.
10. Describe the circumstances surrounding Daisy's birth.
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)