|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daisy's husband's last name?
2. Who is described as never knowing love in their childhood?
(a) Daisy's mother.
(b) Daisy herself.
(c) Daisy's father.
(d) Daisy's neighbor.
3. What country do Daisy's parents live in?
4. Mrs. Flett dies of what?
(a) Being struck by a bus.
(b) Being struck by a bike.
(c) Being struck by a van.
(d) Being struck by her drunk husband.
5. How old is Daisy at the start of chapter 2?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy call Barker?
2. While where, Daisy hears an ominous sound, ending the chapter?
3. Daisy comes down with two illnesses around the time that she turns eleven, and the first illness is what?
4. At the time that Mrs. Flett died, what was her relationship with her husband?
5. Daisy's father is haunted by the thought that his wife kept what secret from him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Daisy's attitude, early in chapter four, regarding her late husband's death?
2. Why do you think that Daisy and her family are restless, in chapter five?
3. How does stone play a role in chapter five?
4. Describe Daisy's perception of herself through chapter four.
5. Describe the opening of chapter three.
6. How have Barker's feelings for his father seemed to change in chapter five?
7. Do you feel that it was fair for Cuyler to give Daisy to Mrs. Flett?
8. What is Barker's reaction to Daisy's wedding?
9. Has Magnus Flett forgiven his late wife in chapter three? What actions of Magnus' support that opinion?
10. How do Daisy's various illnesses influence her?
This section contains 795 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)