|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It will be revealed to Daisy's children that Daisy's first husband died where?
(d) New York.
2. Daisy is visited frequently by a young what?
3. What game does Daisy's group play?
4. What is the minister's name?
5. Who was haunted by Daisy's birth until they died, according to chapter 7?
(a) The peddler.
(b) The housekeeper.
(c) The milkman.
(d) The paper boy.
6. The housekeeper says she has known for years that Daisy could never do what?
(a) Have children.
(b) Get married.
(c) Find her way in life.
(d) Hold a job.
7. Joan is in which state?
8. What is the name of Daisy's childhood housekeeper?
9. Which one of Daisy's children is the middle child?
(c) There is no middle child because Daisy has an even number of children.
10. Daisy tries to remain what, throughout her illness, but eventually fails?
(a) Friendly with Beans.
(d) Close to Warren.
11. Daisy is moved from a hospital to where?
(a) Joan's home.
(b) A convalescent home.
(c) Warren's home.
(d) Victoria's home.
12. According to chapter 10, Daisy had a collection of what?
13. How will the children find out about Daisy's first marriage?
(a) They will find Daisy's papers.
(b) Daisy will tell them during a hallucination episode.
(c) Daisy will tell them willingly.
(d) A family member of Daisy's first husband will tell them.
14. One of Daisy's symptoms is what?
(b) Vision loss.
(c) Hearing loss.
(d) Bruised skin.
15. Daisy is living in what state, in chapter 8?
Short Answer Questions
1. Daisy envisions her final words as what?
2. During the trip, Victoria begins to feel what for her professor?
3. Daisy is frequently visited by whom, in chapter 8?
4. Victoria invites Daisy to go with her and her professor to where?
5. What is the newspaper editor's first name?
This section contains 332 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)