|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the newspaper editor's last name?
2. Who has twins in chapter 9?
3. What is the title of chapter 9?
(a) Illness and Decline.
(b) Illness and Death.
(c) Pain and Decline.
(d) Pain and Death.
4. The peddler said he could feel Daisy's what when she was born?
5. One of Daisy's symptoms is what?
(b) Bruised skin.
(c) Hearing loss.
(d) Vision loss.
6. Daisy will be taking her first trip to Europe since what?
(a) Her father's death.
(b) Her son's death.
(c) Her honeymoon.
(d) Her mother's death.
7. As he is dying, Cuyler decides to stop building what?
(b) A dome.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) A castle.
8. Daisy comes to terms with her death by imagining herself turning to what?
9. One of Daisy's girlhood friends is named what?
10. Joan is in which state?
11. What is the title of chapter 6?
(a) Work, 1955.
(b) Work, 1964-1973.
(c) Work, 1973.
(d) Work, 1955-1964.
12. Daisy plans to visit whose grave?
13. Who disappears, after Cuyler's death?
14. The story of what is a familiar tale in the Skutari family.
(a) Cuyler's death.
(b) Daisy's birth.
(c) Magnus' disappearance.
(d) Harold's death.
15. What did Cuyler die from?
(a) Auto accident.
(c) Heart attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. The final chapter is filled with what emotion from Daisy?
2. Chapter 7 tells the story of who falling into depression?
3. What is the newspaper editor's first name?
4. What is Daisy's group known as?
5. Among the lists in the chapter are what?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)