|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Chapter 6 is composed of letters to whom?
2. How many people are in Daisy's group that she plays with?
3. What relation is Beverly to Barker?
4. What is the newspaper editor's first name?
5. Who believes it is the plight of women to be eventually broken?
6. Daisy comes to terms with her death by imagining herself turning to what?
7. The story of what is a familiar tale in the Skutari family.
(a) Daisy's birth.
(b) Cuyler's death.
(c) Harold's death.
(d) Magnus' disappearance.
8. What is the name of Victoria's professor?
(a) Lewis Roy.
(b) Ralph Lewis.
(c) Lewis Ralph.
(d) Larry Roy.
9. What is the minister's name?
10. Chapter 8 begins with Daisy at what age?
11. Cuyler remembers building the monument to Mercy, but spends the day of his death trying to remember what?
(a) How big the monument was.
(b) What the monument was made out of.
(c) The town he built the monument in.
(d) Mercy's name.
12. Magnus was a local celebrity for being able to recite what, word for word?
(a) the Constitution.
(b) Moby Dick.
(c) the Declaration of Independence.
(d) Jane Eyre.
13. By the end of the chapter, Daisy has been let go from what job?
(a) Column writer.
(b) Botany teacher.
14. Who has recently died, in chapter 8?
15. What is Beverly's relationship to Victoria?
(a) Victoria is Beverly's daughter.
(b) Beverly is Victoria's aunt.
(c) Victoria is Beverly's mother.
(d) Victoria is Beverly's aunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. There are multiple death notices and what offered as possibilities?
2. Who does Joan think her mother is angry at?
3. Daisy leaves the telling of this chapter with the notion that this time of what could go on for some time?
4. Among the lists in the chapter are what?
5. Where is Warren now living?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)