|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Daisy's neighbor?
(a) Mrs. Fletcher.
(b) Mrs. Filch.
(c) Mrs. Flemming.
(d) Mrs. Flett.
2. What is Daisy's husband's first name?
3. What is the title of chapter 2?
(a) Childhood, 1905.
(b) Children, 1916.
(c) Children, 1905.
(d) Childhood, 1916.
4. While on her trip, Daisy plans to meet up with whom?
(a) Barker's father.
(b) Daisy's cousin.
(d) Daisy's father.
5. What does Cuyler plan to turn into a time capsule?
(a) A giant metal ball.
(b) A pyramid.
(c) An old wagon.
(d) A glass box.
6. Harold is tormented by the mystery surrounding whose death?
(a) His father's.
(b) His brother's.
(c) His grandmother's.
(d) His first wife's.
7. How long has it been since Cuyler has last seen his daughter?
(a) 7 years.
(b) 11 years.
(c) 5 years.
(d) 3 years.
8. What is the title of chapter five?
(a) Motherhood, 1950.
(b) Motherhood, 1947.
(c) Baby, 1947.
(d) Baby, 1950.
9. What is Daisy's mother's maiden name?
10. What is the first name of Daisy's friend who visits in chapter five?
11. Mr Flett has left his home to travel to his childhood home where?
(a) Odyseus Islands.
(b) Orville Islands.
(c) Orkney Islands.
(d) Oakville Islands.
12. Daisy's father re-married a woman of what nationality?
13. What did Daisy's father do in memory of Daisy's mother?
(a) Build a monument.
(b) Start a trust fund.
(c) Plant a garden.
(d) Open a store.
14. Daisy finds solace in her what?
(c) Badminton playing.
15. Where do Daisy and Harold honeymoon?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Daisy's mother enjoy most of all?
2. Mr. Flett takes a couple of his wife's belongings on his trip and one is what?
3. How did Daisy's father-in-law die?
4. Mrs. Flett dies of what?
5. Cuyler is getting a new job because he's become famous for what?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)