|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. During the honeymoon, Harold is tossing what in the street to some children?
(a) Dollar bills.
(c) Shredded paper.
2. What is Mrs. Flett's son's name?
3. What industry is Cuyler now in?
4. What does Cuyler plan to turn into a time capsule?
(a) A giant metal ball.
(b) A glass box.
(c) A pyramid.
(d) An old wagon.
5. What is Daisy's mother's mental state described as?
6. Cuyler Goowill travels with whom leading up to this point in chapter five?
7. How many children does Daisy have?
8. What is the last name of Daisy's friend who comes to visit in chapter five?
9. As chapter five opens, where does Daisy live?
(d) Prince Edward Island.
10. Who did the wedding ring that may go in the time capsule belong to?
11. What is the title of chapter 1?
(a) Birth, 1910.
(b) Birth, 1905.
(c) Life, 1905.
(d) Life, 1910.
12. While where, Daisy hears an ominous sound, ending the chapter?
(a) In a car.
(b) In a hotel room.
(c) In a restaurant.
(d) In her house.
13. Daisy has kept herself busy with which two sports?
(a) Volleyball and badminton.
(b) Golf and volleyball.
(c) Badminton and tennis.
(d) Golf and tennis.
14. Mr. Flett takes a couple of his wife's belongings on his trip and one is what?
(a) A blue hat.
(b) A copper pot.
(c) A red jacket.
(d) A picture.
15. How did Daisy's father-in-law die?
(a) He choked to death.
(b) He commited suicide.
(c) He died of natural causes.
(d) He was murdered.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an age of one of Daisy's children, in chapter five?
2. Where do Daisy and Harold honeymoon?
3. By chapter 4, Daisy has been a widow for how many years?
4. Where is Cuyler constructing the pyramid?
5. What is Daisy's mother's physical state described as?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)