|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Daisy's last name?
2. Daisy enjoys reading what?
3. Who is described as a dutiful wife?
4. Who is Daisy with in chapter 2?
(b) Mrs. Flett.
5. Cuyler Goowill travels with whom leading up to this point in chapter five?
6. What is Daisy's mother's maiden name?
7. Barker believes that what has happened to his father?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He is injured.
(c) He is ill.
(d) He is married.
8. What is Mrs. Flett's son's name?
9. Where did Daisy's mother grow up?
(a) In an orphanage.
(b) With her grandparents.
(c) With a neighbor.
(d) With her aunt and uncle.
10. What is Daisy's mother's physical state described as?
11. By chapter 4, Daisy has been a widow for how many years?
12. During the honeymoon, Harold is tossing what in the street to some children?
(c) Dollar bills.
(d) Shredded paper.
13. While where, Daisy hears an ominous sound, ending the chapter?
(a) In a restaurant.
(b) In her house.
(c) In a hotel room.
(d) In a car.
14. How many children does Daisy have?
15. What is the title of chapter 2?
(a) Children, 1916.
(b) Childhood, 1916.
(c) Children, 1905.
(d) Childhood, 1905.
Short Answer Questions
1. What state is Cuyler traveling to to find work?
2. What does Daisy's mother enjoy most of all?
3. What is the name of the town that Daisy's parents live in at the start of the book?
4. What is the name of Barker's niece?
5. What is Daisy's mother's first name?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)