|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the last name of Daisy's friend who comes to visit in chapter five?
2. What is Mrs. Flett's husband's name?
3. Daisy finds solace in her what?
(c) Badminton playing.
4. One day, Daisy's mother suffers severe pains while doing what?
(a) Making brownies.
(b) Making a cake.
(c) Making breakfast.
(d) Making dinner.
5. What is the title of chapter 2?
(a) Children, 1916.
(b) Children, 1905.
(c) Childhood, 1905.
(d) Childhood, 1916.
6. Which of the following is the name of one of Daisy's children?
7. Daisy's father re-married a woman of what nationality?
8. Cuyler is getting a new job because he's become famous for what?
(a) Building a building.
(b) Building a bridge.
(c) Building a monument.
(d) Building a park.
9. What is the title of chapter five?
(a) Baby, 1947.
(b) Baby, 1950.
(c) Motherhood, 1947.
(d) Motherhood, 1950.
10. Barker fantasizes about whom?
11. What is Daisy's husband's last name?
12. What is Daisy's mother's maiden name?
13. Mr. Flett takes a couple of his wife's belongings on his trip and one is what?
(a) A picture.
(b) A blue hat.
(c) A copper pot.
(d) A red jacket.
14. Barker receives an invitation to what event?
(a) A wedding.
(b) A state dinner.
(c) A birthday party.
(d) A bachelor party.
15. Mr. Flett got to his destination by doing mostly what?
(a) Taking a boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Daisy's father do in memory of Daisy's mother?
2. What is Daisy's mother's first name?
3. At the time that Mrs. Flett died, what was her relationship with her husband?
4. What is Daisy's last name?
5. What happens to Daisy and Barker at the end of the chapter?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)