|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Leigh-Cheri learn when she goes into the Pioneer bar?
2. What is the only serious question mentioned in Chapter Two?
3. For what does the writer's insurance company insures his typing finger?
4. What is Leigh-Cheri expected to do when she turns twenty-one?
5. What are the writer's final words?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the person that insults Leigh-Cheri while she is already upset over the bombing that ruined the Care Fest? What does that person say?
2. How do they say, "Have a nice day," in the writer's country?
3. Where did Bernard Hickey Wrangle, a.k.a. "The Woodpecker", set off a bomb that injured someone? What did Bernard do to make amends?
4. What question does the People magazine journalist, Reed Jarvis, ask Leigh-Cheri that ends up bringing tears to her eyes as she responds?
5. What does the time period of the story have to do with the Princess Leigh-Cheri's search for love that stays?
6. In Chapter Thirty-Six there is a lengthy explanation about the difference between ideas and objects. In summary, what is said about the two?
7. What is the writer's expectation for the typewriter?
8. What is the rat/mongoose-crime/cop analogy?
9. What are the concerns King Max and Queen Tilli discuss about their daughter while she is away at the conference?
10. In Chapters Seven and Eight, what is learned about the people around Leigh-Cheri?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the symbolism of the bedtime story that was read to Leigh-Cheri every night until she was fifteen?
Essay Topic 2
What are Right Wing and Left Wing government? How does Right Wing government pertain to the taking over of the Furstenberg-Barcalona's home country?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the effectiveness of the way Chapter Thrity-Nine is written by jumping back and forth between two difference scenes.
This section contains 781 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)