Mid-Book Test (up to Interlude,)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Who wins when Chuck and the King play poker?
2. What is the only serious question mentioned in Chapter Two?
3. What is disclosed when Bernard smiles?
4. What does the writer have under lock and key?
5. Who wrote the Prologue?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What are the concerns King Max and Queen Tilli discuss about their daughter while she is away at the conference?
2. What is wrong with the color of the...
This section contains 797 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)