|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Gulietta observe as she prepares to utilize the outdoors as a bathroom?
2. What does Bernard Mickey Wrangle eat while on the airplane?
3. Who wrote the Prologue?
4. What religion are the villagers where the pilot ends up?
5. What does the queen keep close to her bosom?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bernard explain what is wrong with the way most people look at pyramids?
2. What did Bernard do to his attorney when he learned he was not going to have a trial and would only finish his original sentence?
3. What symbolism is there in Leigh-Cheri using the attic for her escape?
4. Where did Bernard Hickey Wrangle, a.k.a. "The Woodpecker", set off a bomb that injured someone? What did Bernard do to make amends?
5. What mishaps do not endear Bernard to Queen Tilli?
6. What is Leigh-Cheri's shocking find when she goes to the pyramid?
7. What does his use of metaphors tell about the writer's expectations for his new electric typewriter?
8. How is Leigh-Cheri described by the local media?
9. How do the authorities finally find Bernard to arrest him?
10. What does Leigh-Cheri do on her birthday?
Essay Topic 1
Why did Bernard want to have his day in court? What was he hoping to prove?
Essay Topic 2
What are Right Wing and Left Wing government? How does Right Wing government pertain to the taking over of the Furstenberg-Barcalona's home country?
Essay Topic 3
What is the symbolism of the bedtime story that was read to Leigh-Cheri every night until she was fifteen?
This section contains 1,272 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)