|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Princess live?
2. What effect does the color of the typewriter have on the writer?
3. What happens when Leigh-Cheri goes to the place she last saw Bernard?
4. What do the villagers do before the pilot eventually dies?
5. What does Bernard say he is not?
Short Essay Questions
1. What question does the People magazine journalist, Reed Jarvis, ask Leigh-Cheri that ends up bringing tears to her eyes as she responds?
2. Why is Leigh-Cheri so upset when she returns to the boat where Bernard was staying?
3. Why does Montana Judy, Bernard's outlaw girlfriend, turn him in to the police? What happens to him because he was turned in?
4. What kind of ending did this novel have?
5. How does Bernard explain what is wrong with the way most people look at pyramids?
6. Why does Bernard tell Leigh-Cheri he understands why she needs to get out of the sun?
7. What is the Geo-Therapy Care Fest?
8. Why does the writer say his new typewriter will have to cope with letters, words and sentence structures that no other typewriter has ever had?
9. Why is the writer dissatisfied with his new typewriter?
10. Who is the person that insults Leigh-Cheri while she is already upset over the bombing that ruined the Care Fest? What does that person say?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What is the importance of the word CHOICE? How does Leigh-Cheri interpret the deep meaning of the word?
Essay Topic 2
What is the importance of the Geo-Therapy Care Fest to Leigh-Cheri? What interests her most about it?
Essay Topic 3
What are Right Wing and Left Wing government? How does Right Wing government pertain to the taking over of the Furstenberg-Barcalona's home country?
This section contains 1,344 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)