|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bernard Mickey Wrangle eat while on the airplane?
(a) A banana.
(b) A Tasty Cake.
(c) A donut.
(d) A Hostess Twinkie.
2. What is the writer going to inject into a lime?
(b) Sugar water.
(c) Anais Nin.
3. How long does it take Bernard to escape from prison?
(a) More than a year.
(b) One year to the day.
(c) Two years.
(d) Less than a year.
4. What kind of hair coloring does Bernard use to hide his natural red color?
(a) Lady Clariol.
(b) Color made from roots and berries.
(c) Color made from roots and bark.
(d) Just for Men.
5. Who is Chuck?
(a) He is a CIA informer who works for the family.
(b) He is the man Max and Tilli want to marry Leigh-Cheri.
(c) He is the elderly caretaker the CIA hired to take care of the estate.
(d) He is a priest who is trying to convert the Furstenbert-Barcalona family.
6. Who is the juggler mentioned by the writer?
(b) Paris Karamazov.
(c) Crystal Karamazov.
(d) Remington Steele.
7. What is strapped to Bernard Mickey Wrangle as he sits in the rear of the airplane?
(a) Seven sticks of dynamite.
(b) Six sticks of dynamite.
(c) A bullet-proof vest.
(d) An ammunition belt.
8. What hangs on the walls of Leigh-Cheri's room?
(a) Posters of the Hawaiian Islands and photographs of Ralph Nader.
(b) Photographs of John Travolta and the BeeGees.
(c) Posters of the Hawwaiian Islands and photographs of Nick Nolte.
(d) A poster of Saturday Night Fever and photos of John Travolta.
9. What does Bernard say about cigarettes?
(a) They don't cause lung Cancer if you eat them.
(b) They cause Cancer.
(c) In jail they can be a friend.
(d) They give bad breath.
10. How does Bernard feel about TNT?
(a) He thinks you get more bang for the buck.
(b) It's the only way to blow something up.
(c) It's a challenge to use.
(d) He loves the magic of it.
11. What is the Queen's favorite American saying?
(a) "Oh-Oh, spaghetti-o."
(b) "Hi-Ho, the dairy-o."
(c) "Oh-Oh, the radio."
(d) "Oh-No, it's spaghetti-o."
12. What is the writer's old typewriter named?
(a) Smith and Corona.
(b) Remington SL2.
(d) Remington Quick Tab.
13. What novel is hard to read while listening to Stevie Wonder?
(a) One Flew Over the Coo-Coo's Nest.
(b) The Brothers Karamazov.
(c) Karamazov and Sons.
(d) The Brothers Grimm.
14. What does the writer feel might make the Remington a better typewriter?
(a) If it is water proof so he can type while at the beach it would be better.
(b) If the typewriter makes his morning coffee for him it would be better.
(c) None are correct.
(d) If he tells it what he wants typed it would be better.
15. Who or what will be at the Care Fest?
(a) All anwers are correct.
(b) Lectures about holistic medicine, nutrition and recycling.
(c) Ralph Nader.
(d) Leading experts in alternative energy sources.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Thirty-Eight, what does Leigh-Cheri stand for?
2. What are the writer's final words?
3. What does the writer's new typewriter speak?
4. Why does Bernard Mickey Wrangle use an assumed name?
5. What does Bernard say about when freedom is outlawed?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)