|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Bernard's gang?
(a) The Bernard Mickey Mouse Club.
(b) The BMW Gang.
(c) The Woodpecker Gang.
(d) The Bernard Mickey Wrangle Gang.
2. What does Bernard say about Leigh-Cheri's attitudes?
(a) That her attitudes are out-dated.
(b) That her attitudes are punishing him.
(c) That she has a bad attitude.
(d) That her attitudes are correct.
3. What does the yogi do to try to bring serenity to the conference?
(a) All of the above.
(b) He swallows three butterflies then burps them up again unharmed.
(c) He takes a cobweb apart.
(d) He puts a cobweb together with no parts left over.
4. What does Leigh-Cheri ask the frog in the beginning of Chapter Two?
(a) "How many stars are in the sky?"
(b) "Is the moon made of green cheese?"
(c) "Does the moon have a purpose?"
(d) "What purpose is a Remington SL3?"
5. What happens when the Care Fest combines the panel on birth control with the one on child care?
(a) There is a bar fight and the police have to break it up.
(b) There is a great interest in the speakers.
(c) There is nearly a violent riot.
(d) The ideas are merged.
6. Who is not on the Twelve Most Famous Redheads list in Chapter Twenty?
(a) Bernard Mickey Wrangle.
(b) Mark Twain.
(c) Margaret Sanger.
7. What kind of hair coloring does Bernard use to hide his natural red color?
(a) Lady Clariol.
(b) Color made from roots and berries.
(c) Just for Men.
(d) Color made from roots and bark.
8. Why is the Care Fest organized?
(a) To showcase new things.
(b) To show what old things work.
(c) To traffic ideas.
(d) To traffic objects.
9. What does Leigh-Cheri learn when she goes into the Pioneer bar?
(a) The police are in a car chase with the UFO conference bomber.
(b) They are out of drinks.
(c) The police shoot the UFO conference bomber.
(d) An arrest is made in the bombing of the UFO conference.
10. As Leigh-Cheri stands in the sun watching the conference speaker, what is the shadow that falls over her?
(a) A cloud.
(b) Bernard holding a parasol.
(c) Ralph Nader standing behind her.
(d) Bernard holding an umbrella.
11. What is the writer going to inject into a lime?
(b) Sugar water.
(d) Anais Nin.
12. What happens to the writer's finger last week?
(a) It is cut when he is slicing limes.
(b) It is pinched by a giant land crab.
(c) Nothing happened to it.
(d) It is broken when he drops his typewriter on it.
13. What do the villagers hold in reverence?
(b) All life.
14. What does Bernard say when he interrupts Leigh-Cheri's conversation with the other man?
(a) "Olly, Olly, Oxenfree."
15. What does Bernard compare outlaws to in Chapter Twenty-Seven?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the queen keep close to her bosom?
2. Who is running beside Leigh-Cheri and Gulietta as they hurry to catch their plane in Honolulu?
3. Who now ruled the Furstenberg-Barcalona homeland?
4. What does Leigh-Cheri say she would name the combined monarchy of all disposed royalty?
5. How is Leigh-Cheri described in Chapter Thirteen?
This section contains 582 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)