1. According to the novelist, what is used to write this novel?
A Remington SL3.
2. Where does the writer sense the novel of his dreams is located?
Inside the Remington SL3.
3. What does the writer want to send his readers?
4. What is the writer's old typewriter named?
5. What does the writer have under lock and key?
A bottle of Anais Nin.
6. What does the writer's new typewriter speak?
7. What happens to the writer's finger last week?
It is pinched by a giant land crab.
This section contains 5,348 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)