|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phase 4, Parts 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 90, 91, 92 and 93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What hangs on the walls of Leigh-Cheri's room?
(a) Photographs of John Travolta and the BeeGees.
(b) A poster of Saturday Night Fever and photos of John Travolta.
(c) Posters of the Hawwaiian Islands and photographs of Nick Nolte.
(d) Posters of the Hawaiian Islands and photographs of Ralph Nader.
2. How does Bernard respond when he is called a "Victim of the Vietnam war?"
(a) With a long reply ending with the fact he felt like the happiest man in America.
(b) With a letter thanking the writer for his sympathies.
(c) With a letter telling how he loves America and is a patriot.
(d) He never responds.
3. What warning does the writer have for his Remington SL3?
(a) It better watch its P's and Q's.
(b) Look out before you are replaced by a computer.
(c) It better watch its P's p's and Q's q's.
(d) It better work or he is going to scrap it.
4. What is the similarity between juggling and composing on a typewriter?
(a) There is no similarity.
(b) You can juggle a typewriter.
(c) When you spill something, make it look like part of the act.
(d) When you miss, try, try again.
5. What name did Bernard Mickey Wrangle use to get on the plane?
(a) Boom Boom Firecracker.
(b) Thomas V. Firecracker.
(c) Victor Firecracker.
(d) T. Victrola Firecracker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Leigh-Cheri ask Bernard in Chapter Forty-Three?
2. Who wrote the Prologue?
3. What happens when Leigh-Cheri goes to the place she last saw Bernard?
4. What is the writer going to inject into a lime?
5. Why doesn't the writer switch machines?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)