|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phase 4, Parts 85, 86, 87, 88, 89 90, 91, 92 and 93.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Leigh-Cheri do while Bernard is in jail?
(a) She pickets the jail where Bernard is inprisoned.
(b) Makes her room in the attic identical to Bernard's cell and lives like him.
(c) She takes up smoking.
(d) She moves into her attic where she practices yoga to help her relax.
2. How old is Gulietta?
(a) In her eighties.
(b) In her seventies.
(c) In her forties.
(d) In her thirties.
3. Who is running beside Leigh-Cheri and Gulietta as they hurry to catch their plane in Honolulu?
(a) Crosby, Stills, and Nash.
(b) Boom Boom Firecracker.
(c) Bernard Mickey Wrangle.
4. What happens when the Care Fest combines the panel on birth control with the one on child care?
(a) There is a great interest in the speakers.
(b) The ideas are merged.
(c) There is a bar fight and the police have to break it up.
(d) There is nearly a violent riot.
5. What do King Max and Queen Tillie think about Bernard?
(a) He is a commoner.
(b) He is an outcast from society.
(c) He is an outlaw.
(d) He is a handsome man.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter Eighty-Four, why is Leigh-Cheri so angry at A'ben Fizel?
2. What does the writer want to leave with his readers?
3. Why does Bernard Mickey Wrangle grin as the plane lands in Honolulu?
4. What question does Leigh-Cheri ask at the end of Chapter Eighty-One?
5. What can't Leigh-Cheri and her chaperon take with them on the plane?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)