|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phase 4, Parts 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 and 84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the writer feel might make the Remington a better typewriter?
(a) None are correct.
(b) If the typewriter makes his morning coffee for him it would be better.
(c) If he tells it what he wants typed it would be better.
(d) If it is water proof so he can type while at the beach it would be better.
2. What question does Leigh-Cheri ask at the end of Chapter Eighty-One?
(a) "Where's Prince Charming?"
(b) "Why does the frog turn into a prince?"
(c) "Why can't I sleep?"
(d) "Whatever happens to the golden ball?"
3. What is the gift from A'ben fFizel to Leigh-Cheri?
(a) Building her a mansion.
(b) Marrying her.
(c) Building her a pyramid.
(d) Buying her an island.
4. How do the villagers learn about Christian burials?
(a) By reading Finnegans Wake.
(b) By reading the pilot's Last Will in Testament.
(c) By looking it up on the Internet.
(d) By telephoning the American Embassy
5. What does the writer want to leave with his readers?
(a) The answer to where the gold ball is.
(b) The tip not to play golf in a thunder storm.
(c) A best-selling novel.
(d) One perfect sentence.
Short Answer Questions
1. While on the boat in Chapter Forty-Four, what does Leigh-Cheri and Bernard see?
2. What do the villagers hold in reverence?
3. What do King Max and Queen Tillie think about Bernard?
4. What two things does Bernard do that does not get him on the Queen's good side?
5. How does Bernard define myth?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)