|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Phase 4, Parts 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83 and 84.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When will Leigh-Cheri receive her gift?
(a) After they are married.
(b) After she is over Bernard.
(c) When the next full moon rises.
(d) Right away.
2. What does the writer want to leave with his readers?
(a) One perfect sentence.
(b) The tip not to play golf in a thunder storm.
(c) The answer to where the gold ball is.
(d) A best-selling novel.
3. What does Bernard say about love?
(a) Love needs a spark to ignite just like dynamite.
(b) Love isn't possible alone.
(c) Love is the real outlaw.
(d) Love is an impossible dream.
4. What example does Bernard give about myth?
(a) The Man-on-the-Moon.
(b) The Red Beards.
(c) The Argonites.
(d) The Yellow Hairs.
5. What question does Leigh-Cheri ask at the end of Chapter Eighty-One?
(a) "Whatever happens to the golden ball?"
(b) "Why can't I sleep?"
(c) "Where's Prince Charming?"
(d) "Why does the frog turn into a prince?"
Short Answer Questions
1. Why doesn't the writer switch machines?
2. What warning does the writer have for his Remington SL3?
3. What does Bernard say about people who limit others?
4. What does Bernard do when Leigh-Cheri insults him?
5. Although Bernard rebels against behavioral codes, what does he do?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)