1. What class does Mary Roach attend in order to talk with surgeons who worked on decapitated heads?
Face lift refresher.
2. How does Theresa, the attendant, say she copes with working with cadavers?
She thinks of them as being made of wax.
3. What is objectification, according to Mary Roach?
A coping mechanism.
4. What does objectification provide surgeons with, in Mary Roach's account?
5. Why are surgeons nervous, according to Mary Roach?
Because they are working with human remains.
This section contains 4,945 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)