|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4, Dead Man Driving.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How often do families renege on their consent, according to Mike Walsh?
(a) All the time.
(b) Hardly ever.
(c) Not very often.
2. What do the students call the viscous liquid that comes from the cadaver's mouth?
3. How does Mary Roach describe the smell of death?
(a) Bitter and rough.
(b) Heady and unlike anything else.
(c) Nauseating and sharp.
(d) Sweet and cloying.
4. What does Mike Walsh say he typically tells families?
(a) Just the minimum facts.
(b) All the details of the study including long-term follow-up.
(d) More than they need to know about their loved one.
5. For how long after death can internal organs be identified?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three weeks.
(c) A month.
(d) A week.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of impact does UM006 suffer?
2. Who is Hugh Patterson?
3. Who is Mike Walsh?
4. How do resident surgeons treat cadavers, in Mary Roach's account?
5. Who did Robert Knox buy corpses from?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)