|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hoffman prefer over a mimeograph?
2. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
3. What does LACE stand for?
4. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
5. How can a closed circuit television be temporarily knocked out?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay making a moral argument for or against the publication of books such as STEAL THIS BOOK.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay on the topic of revolution. Be sure to address:
1) Violent and non-violent revolution.
2) Major revolutions in world history, and what can be learned from them.
3) The possibility and viability of a revolution in the United States.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay on the topic of authority. Be sure to address:
1) Forms of authority.
2) Common attitudes towards authority, and hypotheses on why these attitudes exist.
3) The role of authority in a modern society.
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)