|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do TV signals travel on?
2. What does LACE stand for?
3. What is the name for a trick package that can be used to hide stolen items?
4. In the military, what does C.O. stand for?
5. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay on the topic of authority. Be sure to address:
1) Forms of authority.
2) Common attitudes towards authority, and hypotheses on why these attitudes exist.
3) The role of authority in a modern society.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay on what you feel is the most important political demonstration/protest in American history. Be sure to address:
1) The goal of the demonstration.
2) A timeline of what happened at the demonstration.
3) How the event has influenced history and America as a nation.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay on political attitudes in modern democracies. Be sure to address:
1) Generation gaps and political attitudes.
2) Trends and shifts in the dominant political ideologies.
3) Your own political views and how they fit in with the political landscape around you.
This section contains 951 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)