Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
2. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
3. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
4. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
5. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
Research and write an essay describing a political or revolutionary organization mentioned in STEAL THIS BOOK. Be sure to address:
1) The purpose and mission of the organization.
2) Organizational structure, hierarchy, and power structure of the group.
3) Achievements and accomplishments of the group, if any.
Write an essay on the topic of propaganda. Be sure to address:
1) The definition of propaganda.
2) The role (if any) of propaganda in a modern society.
3) The prevalence of propaganda.
Write an essay on the topic of authority. Be sure to address:
1) Forms of authority.
2) Common attitudes towards authority, and hypotheses on why these attitudes exist.
3) The role of authority in a modern society.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)