Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
2. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
3. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
4. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
5. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
Write an essay on the topic of revolution. Be sure to address:
1) Violent and non-violent revolution.
2) Major revolutions in world history, and what can be learned from them.
3) The possibility and viability of a revolution in the United States.
Write an essay on the topic of social welfare and the social safety net, making an argument for or against expansion of government spending on social programs. Be sure to use both logical, moral, and cited/researched arguments in your paper.
Research and write an essay describing a political or revolutionary organization mentioned in STEAL THIS BOOK. Be sure to address:
1) The purpose and mission of the organization.
2) Organizational structure, hierarchy, and power structure of the group.
3) Achievements and accomplishments of the group, if any.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)