|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the time of writing, how much does a lightweight bullet-proof vest cost?
2. What is mixed with sugar to create a smoke bomb?
3. What does RF stand for?
4. What are the most widely used concussion bombs?
5. 'It's ridiculous to talk about a revolution without a few words on...'
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay on the topic of revolution. Be sure to address:
1) Violent and non-violent revolution.
2) Major revolutions in world history, and what can be learned from them.
3) The possibility and viability of a revolution in the United States.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay on the life and times of Abbie Hoffman. Be sure to include:
1) Important moments in Hoffman's life.
2) Hoffman's greatest (or worst) accomplishments.
3) The legacy of Abbie Hoffman.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay on the role of media in politics. Be sure to address:
1) The relationship between major media outlets and political parties.
2) The role of independent media in politics.
3) Specific examples of where media and politics have mixed, with either positive or negative results.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)