Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
2. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
3. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
4. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
5. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay on the life and times of Abbie Hoffman. Be sure to include:
1) Important moments in Hoffman's life.
2) Hoffman's greatest (or worst) accomplishments.
3) The legacy of Abbie Hoffman.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay on the topic of revolution. Be sure to address:
1) Violent and non-violent revolution.
2) Major revolutions in world history, and what can be learned from them.
3) The possibility and viability of a revolution in the United States.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay describing a modern version of STEAL THIS BOOK. Be sure to address:
1) Sections of the original that would no longer be relevant.
2) Important additions to a new version based on emerging technology and trends.
3) Political issues of the day that Hoffman would want to deal with.
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)