|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
2. What is the power limit for legal transmission on free AM bands?
3. What chemical is used in stink bombs?
4. 'As the revolutionary struggle intensifies, so will the number and severity of...'
5. Where did two friends of Hoffman's hide a tape recorder fit with a loudspeaker?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Research and write an essay describing a political or revolutionary organization mentioned in STEAL THIS BOOK. Be sure to address:
1) The purpose and mission of the organization.
2) Organizational structure, hierarchy, and power structure of the group.
3) Achievements and accomplishments of the group, if any.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing the political beliefs of Abbie Hoffman, based on evidence from STEAL THIS BOOK and your own research. Be sure to address:
1) Key complaints that Hoffman had with the political system of his day.
2) What Hoffman's 'ideal system' might look like.
3) Similarities and differences between your beliefs and those of Abbie Hoffman.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay on the topic of revolution. Be sure to address:
1) Violent and non-violent revolution.
2) Major revolutions in world history, and what can be learned from them.
3) The possibility and viability of a revolution in the United States.
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)