|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the small plastic detector attached to an item usually say on it?
2. What does LACE stand for?
3. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
4. What does Hoffman recommend not to do with a Molotov cocktail or other bomb?
5. According to Hoffman, what will the FBI soon have?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Research and write an essay comparing and contrasting the economic systems of capitalism and communism, using historical examples of nations' experiences with various versions of the two systems.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing the target audience of STEAL THIS BOOK. Be sure to address factors such as socioeconomic status, age, education, reasons for buying the book, and so on.
Essay Topic 3
Research and write an essay describing a political or revolutionary organization mentioned in STEAL THIS BOOK. Be sure to address:
1) The purpose and mission of the organization.
2) Organizational structure, hierarchy, and power structure of the group.
3) Achievements and accomplishments of the group, if any.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)