|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who held street protests against the Nazis during World War Two?
2. What should a person have hidden in case he/she is arrested?
3. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
4. What is important to any revolution?
5. What are the most widely used concussion bombs?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Write an essay making a moral argument for or against the publication of books such as STEAL THIS BOOK.
Essay Topic 2
Write an essay describing the hypothetical life of someone who followed the advice in STEAL THIS BOOK literally, tracing their struggle from ordinary beginning towards an increasingly criminal life of social rebellion.
Essay Topic 3
Write an essay on political attitudes in modern democracies. Be sure to address:
1) Generation gaps and political attitudes.
2) Trends and shifts in the dominant political ideologies.
3) Your own political views and how they fit in with the political landscape around you.
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)