Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does it take to learn the basics of operating a firearm?
2. According to Hoffman, what should be the aim of every good high school newspaper?
3. What is the most important institution in the 'New Nation?'
4. How many underground newspapers does Hoffman estimate exist at the time of writing?
5. What length of sentence can accompany a contempt or perjury charge?
Write an essay describing the target audience of STEAL THIS BOOK. Be sure to address factors such as socioeconomic status, age, education, reasons for buying the book, and so on.
Research and write an essay comparing and contrasting the economic systems of capitalism and communism, using historical examples of nations' experiences with various versions of the two systems.
Write an essay on the topic of authority. Be sure to address:
1) Forms of authority.
2) Common attitudes towards authority, and hypotheses on why these attitudes exist.
3) The role of authority in a modern society.
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)